Whats up

warstories

Dormant account
How is everything? Well My name is John Leonetti I'm a pro pool player but for the last 2 years i have been putting in alot of hours playing poker both online and at foxwoods or Mohegan Sun. When i play online i play on Fulltilt,Pokerstars,Doylesroom but lately i been playing on Aced poker most of the time it is an up and coming site and for good reason. I grew up in C.t. I started playing pool when i was around 13 at Chicago pool hall in West Haven C.T. and around the age 14 is when i started taking it very serious winning tournaments playing side game's and at the age 16 i became pro. And when i wasn't playing pool i was in the back room playing card's so i guess i been in the gambling world my whole life. Well if you would like to read more on my life as a pool player the crazy stories that came along with it and what i been threw and how i got started playing cards full time you can google me john doeboy leonetti or doeboy132. You will find some of my pool and poker stats also when you google me. Well thank you for reading my post and i hope to find some new friend's

Hey John from Hartford,Ct
Welcome to CM's forum
Tom here from the Hartford area.
laser-cue.jpg

Last edited:
reply for catrina m

Whats up Catrina m? Well the ''New Phenom" blog is not actually my blog but i when i was at the Foxwoods classic last year a reporter that i have busted out and i guess he had gone around asking people if they know who i was and once he found a few people who knew me and told him about me so then he asked for an interview i said yes since i busted him out of the tournament..lol... and i guess he write the story on his blog. But yes everything that you asked if it were me yes except for facebook i do not have a face book. Well thank you

responce for catrina

Whats up Catrina i forgot to add something in my last post to you that the screenname on pokertars that you looked up is not me my screename on Pokerstars is littlezen. Also my name on Doylesroom and PowePoker is WarStories and on Ultimatebet is johnleonetti but i no longer play on Ultimatebet. Well i just wanted to clear that up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back