What's up tut!!!!????

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

is far more accurate to test your connection speed.

Who's your daddy? :D

227527577.png

OMG...man I've got to definitely get off DSL and switch to cable then...:notworthy

I just thought my T1 line was fast till I saw your stats...

T1? ewww.... hehe

Unless you want to upload alot while you're downloading, (most) DSL is in essence faster than a T1. You have to realize that a T1 is only a 1.5mb/1.5mb connection. The only advantage a T1 has is that if you're downloading, it won't affect your upload speeds, and vise versa ;)

Anyhoo...[/derail] :D

T1? ewww.... hehe

Unless you want to upload alot while you're downloading, (most) DSL is in essence faster than a T1. You have to realize that a T1 is only a 1.5mb/1.5mb connection. The only advantage a T1 has is that if you're downloading, it won't affect your upload speeds, and vise versa ;)

Anyhoo...[/derail] :D

I told you wrong Win, it's a T3 line connection,

Had to go back and look at my email to remember:

Dear High-Speed Internet Customer,

Good news! Your High-Speed Internet connection has increased to 3Mb at no additional cost to you.

That's right, your Internet speed is faster, but your price has stayed the same!

Well, they base those Nx faster than DSL numbers off of 768k dsl...

7*768 = 5376k :)

To put it in perspective, I can download 4g (dvd size) in ~60minutes :D

Well I just got off the phone with my cable co. and they told me the fastest cable line or broadband connection is 10meg for $44.00 per month...what do think Win ?

Well I just got off the phone with my cable co. and they told me the fastest cable line or broadband connection is 10meg for $44.00 per month...what do think Win ?

I'd jump on it...10mb = just over 1MB/s. And I'm sure you're not paying much less for the DSL you have now, right? :D

Well, everyone, I hate to say this, but I play at 3Dice all the time. I have found that I can have a 2 week run of bad luck, followed by about a week of good luck. From my understanding of high variance, this would be within the norm. I do see many patterns repeated on thei slots. These patterns will continue for about 20,000 spins, then change to another pattern, which may or may not be in favor of the player. Overall, I see no real difference since Christmas.

I also have problems but I know what the problem is. My on board video card. I need to upgrade to a nicer card. Mysticjoz, what kind of video card do youhave? Also I would recommen upgrading your RAM to at least 512. A gig would be even better.

You may simply need to divert some RAM at your on-board graphics card. This solution helps on MG slot tournaments btw, so
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

FYI I run a 1.6Ghz AMD with 1024meg RAM and it runs just fine - although its right on the edge as after a looong 3Dice session I sometimes need to reboot if I want to run something heavy after. But I'm talking 4/5 hr sessions or longer and may be down to stuff i run alongside, so take that with a pinch o' salt.

That link didn't show me your speed. It doesn't matter if you pick a verizon one or not, just pick the one that is nearest to your location.
Please do a copy and paste here. The up and down speed, please include both. Remember to have nothing else accessing the net at the same time. Also.......include what your ISP says your maximum up and down speed is supposed to be, please.

It's fine if you want to wait till tomorrow.

Thank you for being this patient bb, here are the results of mine :(
I guess its not good..:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back