What's the worst thing you've done when a feature has paid nothing/very little?

Sounds all too familiar :lolup: - I'm a sucker for Punishment!

Nate

ah it is nate . realy dont get that wound up realy , machines are machines , i get more pi$$ed with customer services being of the mark than machines but as your aware youve just taken a good damn battering swearing cursing damining that machine , you leave it ,then like a stupid fool you go back for yet another round with it lmao why why why :D

I say "please, don't do this to me!!!!!!"
Sometimes it works and I get a nice 50-100 X bet on last spin! :D

It's becoming apparent via this thread that mental illness is afflicting many of the posters here. :what:

I just pat my laptop on the back of the screen and soothingly say after the crap bonus "Don't worry, I forgive you."

Then I eat some cheese and feed the parrot some tissues and fuses.

I had been waiting for a feature to hit whilst betting 1.60 on Goldbeard and when it got too low I went to .20 cents and it paid a whopping .58 cents after playing it down from 300.00, I was pissed!!!!

It was then I shouted,"You lousey no good for nothing Son of a bitch " My late husband Jim turned around and said , " Well your a Bitch too Laurie", I have never forgotten that as it was then I got him into playing with me, on slots that is:D

Laurie

Cussing bad when its really a frustrating feature outcome, like 1 x the bet amount. But I feel like smashing the screen when I dare to make "a last" doubling in VP and pick a 2 against the dealers 3.

Balky

I dont think ive acted out yet, since i mostly low roll there's not much frustration.

One thing i do recall from a couple years back tho, is me picking up a ps3 controller, swinging it overhead like a lasso, and smashing it into a thousand pieces against the wall. I'd been trying to beat a boss for 3 hours, then i had an almost perfect round. he had 1 HP left and inflicted a critical hit :D

a few times that I've gone like 800-1000 spins without any bonus or feature i've kept on depositing in the hope that it'll pay up, of course it never does!! Wish I could just shut down my laptop and try again the next day or week instead of chasing the losses blindly.....

I know it's frustrating when they are on a bad run but if you smash things up it costs you more money if i lose i lose if i win good times :thumbsup:

More often than not, the feature that you get after a long drought pays only peanuts. You have high expectations on the payout from the feature simply because subconsciously you hope to be repaid all that you lost in getting that feature. Must learn to lower your expectations of a huge payout from the feature especially after a long drought and simply take it in your stride. Over time and tens of thousands of spins things will even out due to the TRTP.

More often than not, the feature that you get after a long drought pays only peanuts. You have high expectations on the payout from the feature simply because subconsciously you hope to be repaid all that you lost in getting that feature. Must learn to lower your expectations of a huge payout from the feature especially after a long drought and simply take it in your stride. Over time and tens of thousands of spins things will even out due to the TRTP.

I agree with you. But it can work sometimes, and you will land a hit that instantly puts you in the plus. Not saying anyone should chase that but ive seen it plenty of times, and afterwards i was really happy that i decided to deposit that last 20.

I can give you an answer for a feature not coming up at all.

early hours of last night I'm nicely up at Hills, and I check out today's advent calendar offer. Hmmm 2 percent cashback on 'Tiger vs Bear'.
Well ok, give it a go haven't heard of the game but it sounds fun and I'm on a roll. What can go wrong.

Really dumb looking game, and the scatters don't kick in free spins so you are PURELY waiting for the bonus. ie the Tiger and Bear must drop in on reels 1 and 5 (either way round) and then they have the proverbial battle or something like that.

Fast forward three hours, THREE HOURS... and the flaming bear and tiger have not dropped in on reels 1 and 5. they have appeared everywhere else, mocking me silently in their own garish, badly illustrated way.
As the last drop of profit drains from my account and the feature still wouldn't land I stood up, cold coffee in hand, and announced loudly..

BOTH OF YOU USELESS F******S ARE ENDANGERED AND FOR ONCE, JUST THIS ONCE, I DON'T F****** CARE!!

The neighbour's kid started crying because it was still about an hour before anyone sane would be getting out of bed.

P.s. Don't play this game

I can give you an answer for a feature not coming up at all.

early hours of last night I'm nicely up at Hills, and I check out today's advent calendar offer. Hmmm 2 percent cashback on 'Tiger vs Bear'.
Well ok, give it a go haven't heard of the game but it sounds fun and I'm on a roll. What can go wrong.

Really dumb looking game, and the scatters don't kick in free spins so you are PURELY waiting for the bonus. ie the Tiger and Bear must drop in on reels 1 and 5 (either way round) and then they have the proverbial battle or something like that.

Fast forward three hours, THREE HOURS... and the flaming bear and tiger have not dropped in on reels 1 and 5. they have appeared everywhere else, mocking me silently in their own garish, badly illustrated way.
As the last drop of profit drains from my account and the feature still wouldn't land I stood up, cold coffee in hand, and announced loudly..

BOTH OF YOU USELESS F******S ARE ENDANGERED AND FOR ONCE, JUST THIS ONCE, I DON'T F****** CARE!!

The neighbour's kid started crying because it was still about an hour before anyone sane would be getting out of bed.

P.s. Don't play this game

Why? Was the kid playing it too? :) Coffee-spiller.....

If the kid had been in any way able to see through the wall and observe me lost in my world of cartoon tigers and bears for hour after hour, it might have good reason to wonder who was the adult and who was the kid. :oops:

Lol! I've played this game before and your right it does suck the bonus hardly ever drops in and when it does it might return half your bet. I don't know how you managed to play it for so long ;)

I'm so used to getting screwed by online slots it doesn't even bother me any more, i usually just calculate my RTP, sigh. then go play video games instead.

Let's see....to be honest I have done nothing harmful or dumb at all if the slots feature failed to pay a decent sum or ended up being totally dissapointing.

I have smashed a few laptop monitors though after the recurring bad beats during late tournament stages in online poker or when losing out on a major sum of money in the 94rd minute of a soccer game. But it in the end it's all dumb and stupid behavior of course, if you consider it only ends up costing you more lol

I had at least 3 laptop screens replaced, but this was years ago. So I think I finally learnt to be cool regardless of the dissapointment.

Lol! I've played this game before and your right it does suck the bonus hardly ever drops in and when it does it might return half your bet. I don't know how you managed to play it for so long ;)

Thing is, when you've never had the feature, plus there's no preview, there's that 'lure of the unknown', especially as the feature description promises something that could be great in theory (in this case a tiger that walks over the reels during free spins creating wilds with its feet like Jacko in the Billie Jean video).

Thanks for letting me know the feature is garbage, Mark. That will stop me getting the urge to load it back up on the pretext of 'unfinished business' or some other daft fallacy.

I'm so used to getting screwed by online slots it doesn't even bother me any more, i usually just calculate my RTP, sigh. then go play video games instead.

I agree with you. I think after a while of repeatedly getting screwed over online you just get used to it. Video games are cheaper and they last longer with more replay value. Stick to that you'll get better value for your money entertainment wise :)

Thing is, when you've never had the feature, plus there's no preview, there's that 'lure of the unknown', especially as the feature description promises something that could be great in theory (in this case a tiger that walks over the reels during free spins creating wilds with its feet like Jacko in the Billie Jean video).

Thanks for letting me know the feature is garbage, Mark. That will stop me getting the urge to load it back up on the pretext of 'unfinished business' or some other daft fallacy.

Yes your not missing out on much even with the extra wilds if the game dosent want to return anything then it won't and will just return a whole lot of dead spins.

Yes the lure of the unknown I'm only to familiar with this playing MG slots. But when the features rarely pop up with poor returns well you start to wish MG had a feature preview like Netent games do. I understand.

lol

it is, at the end, totally not funny! But you guys made ma really laugh :) im not alone! in the last 3 months i destroyed

- Galaxy S3 (learned flying)
- Galaxy S4 (learned flying)
- LG G2 (learned flying)
- 2 Flat screens (punished them with one fist each) :poke:
- 1 work flatscreen (also punish) :poke:
- 1 private laptio screen which I just bought (learned flying :eek2:)
- 1 Ipad3 (surprise, it learned flying)
- blackberry from work lost its battery while flying
- brand new wireless IR-Headphone (stupid idea wearing this on your head while gambling)

I´m sure there was more! But these are the main-items

Its like, that they (my expensive hardware) deserved it... after I destroyed one, I was like :lolup: ..... :oops: .... :confused: .... :eek: .... :sob:

Now, while gambling, I just have my punching bag NEXT to me! :poke:

cheers

I dont think ive acted out yet, since i mostly low roll there's not much frustration.

One thing i do recall from a couple years back tho, is me picking up a ps3 controller, swinging it overhead like a lasso, and smashing it into a thousand pieces against the wall. I'd been trying to beat a boss for 3 hours, then i had an almost perfect round. he had 1 HP left and inflicted a critical hit :D

I have a standing order for these controlers :oops:

I had been waiting for a feature to hit whilst betting 1.60 on Goldbeard and when it got too low I went to .20 cents and it paid a whopping .58 cents after playing it down from 300.00, I was pissed!!!!

It was then I shouted,"You lousey no good for nothing Son of a bitch " My late husband Jim turned around and said , " Well your a Bitch too Laurie", I have never forgotten that as it was then I got him into playing with me, on slots that is:D

Laurie

:D ()

Last edited by a moderator:
it is, at the end, totally not funny! But you guys made ma really laugh :) im not alone! in the last 3 months i destroyed

- Galaxy S3 (learned flying)
- Galaxy S4 (learned flying)
- LG G2 (learned flying)
- 2 Flat screens (punished them with one fist each) :poke:
- 1 work flatscreen (also punish) :poke:
- 1 private laptio screen which I just bought (learned flying :eek2:)
- 1 Ipad3 (surprise, it learned flying)
- blackberry from work lost its battery while flying
- brand new wireless IR-Headphone (stupid idea wearing this on your head while gambling)

I´m sure there was more! But these are the main-items

Its like, that they (my expensive hardware) deserved it... after I destroyed one, I was like :lolup: ..... :oops: .... :confused: .... :eek: .... :sob:

Now, while gambling, I just have my punching bag NEXT to me! :poke:

cheers

You need to find a less violent outlet. I've never broken anything on account of a slot game.

'Course with the balcony door open the neighbours probably think I have Tourette's.

I don't think I'v ever broken anything as a result of a bad feature they happen so often I wouldn't have anything left ;)

I do swear at the computer quite a bit though and roll my eyes. I'm surprised I don't get eye strain.

I don't deposit enough to get annoyed when I lose. That's the best way to avoid being disappointed deposit small. That way when you lose which for me happens all the time you've deposited so little it dosent even matter actually the joke is on the game "since your not paying I'm not depositing" or at least I like to think it is :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back