What Music Do You Listen To?

OMG Swede...roflmaooooo!!! I love that song, but Christ Almighty, who choreographed that piece of shit video? That would have to be in the top 10 list of worst all time videos. Funny as hell though. :D

Anybody know how to export itunes library or convert the .txt to something easily readable?

Wanna enable filesharing? I tried to upload my library as .txt but it was 1.35 meg and upload limit is 1meg.

bummer. ideas?

Hahaha Mousey, it is indeed. Would you answer the door if you saw this?

5401vg6.jpg

Sounds like me Miss Mouse, a bit of everything. :thumbsup:

At least it isn't just me! LOL Sometimes Tom Petty gets on my nerves. But other times... hand me a beer and slap on a Petty CD and I'm in another world... And it's the same with any of the others. It all depends on how I'm feeling...

I forgot Seger, Stevie Nicks, Clapton, Stevie Ray V, K.D. Lang, Willie Nelson... and on and on...

Gotta put on some CDs now... :)

Last edited:
It's Country all the way for me! I love just about every artist except for the Dixie chicks. I grew up on Rock and lately I have found a new appreciation for all the old songs. I also goes crazy when I am driving or I'm in a bar and Lynyrd Skynyrd (sp?) comes on! Love that Southern Rock baby!!!:thumbsup:

I'm dyin here. That Hasselhoff video is a scream. Some of the comments posted by the youtube community are hilarious. One kid said "My grandma thinks he is hot" and another one said" That video cheezied me to death" :)

My fav is Southern Rock. One ex. is The Allman Brothers. Love Kid Rock, "lonely road of faith"
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

(First time I copied from you tube so not sure if you'll get it from this url) and I also like James Taylor. Not sure about the states but Canada has music stations you can listen to through tv. one that rocks is the "flashback 70's" station excellent music, will really bring back memories if you were kickin around then. I like punk & grunge too. My daughter is in a punk/grunge band so I kinda got used to it. Dig pearl jam, Alice in Chains, Ramones, Teenage Head (Singer Frankies a good friend) When I'm in the mood I'll chill to Diana Krall, & Rickie Lee Jones. Classical is also a good forte. Rap & hip hop is good too, but not a favorite, although I can dance my ass off to some good ones. New Country soothes, something like Tim Mcgraws (live like you were dying, I think is the name of the song I really like) and the one by Garth Brooks, these two gotta be my fav.
(the dance)
&
(thunder rolls)
All in all, very versatile. Thanks Simmo, for letting me share my music preferences!:)

Patrina

This thread sure shows the power and appeal of music....and the vast range of choices it presents, although it seems to me on reading through the thread that many of the members here have a an open and wide ranging taste for different styles and artists for diverse moods, like myself.

I wonder how much iPod technology has influenced the way we mix up our listening? It certainly has in my case, and with iPod connections in cars and powerful iPod speakers for the home that can deliver quality sound I think this way of personal choice compilation will continue to develop as the main way to enjoy your faves past and present.

:lolup: OMG Swede!! Is that Hassellhoff (I forget how many double letters to put in his name)??

that was just too freakin funny swede:lolup: hasselhoff ? kinda looks like lojo with that safari hat on:lolup:ill have to have a second cup of coffee and take another look see. almost forgot what about" cheap trick "does anyone remember them?

that was just too freakin funny swede:lolup: hasselhoff ? kinda looks like lojo with that safari hat on:lolup:ill have to have a second cup of coffee and take another look see. almost forgot what about" cheap trick "does anyone remember them?

Cheap Trick is a great band imo. Got all their records(yes, records...good music is supposed to be on vinyl, good movies on VHS) and have even seen them perform. Good stuff!

6gn5xsj.jpg

help

anyone that knows me now knows im not the brightest when it comes to computers.can anybody tell me how i can get a link to bay city rollers song "saturday night" made #1 in 1976. havent heard it in 15 years or longer and i would love to hear it.theres nothing like hearing an old song that takes you back to the good ole days when you were younger and had not so many worries as we have now as adults.well some of us anyway:D 1819 last 2 songs not as bad as that first one:thumbsup:

thank you 1819

:)thanks so much , watched over and over again. :clap:you are now my hero and this makes up for the bad things i said about your first video link:Angel:thanks again for making my day, laurie

:)thanks so much , watched over and over again. :clap:you are now my hero and this makes up for the bad things i said about your first video link:Angel:thanks again for making my day, laurie

lol. just go to youtube.com and search for anything. they have just about everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back