What Music Do You Listen To?

Patsy Cline - A Tribute
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Yeah she was a Hot Ticket[/QUOTE thanks tom, this is a must for anyone who loves music of any kind:)" crazy ' is still as popular now as it was back then, a timeless classic!! imo a great voice, i cant think of anyone today who has the same singing style she did.

Laurie your a classic!! and your younger than me :lolup:
Who Loves Ya Baby (I Do)
I still have your sweet voice ringing in my ears.
XXOO
Tom

Click on this one, it sure makes you think.

I Love The Music that goes with it

that frickin bug is driving me cracy!!!
Well,spray it with Bug Spray and then go back a page, there are 4 songs or so for the CRAZY.;) If that does not work you always have BingoTom for counseling.:D
................Sidenote:Nelly Furtado is very talented and attractive(2 moi) but I may be able to sing her version of the above song better than her and that would not be pretty. WTF is she doing?

Last edited:
My favorite all time band is Kansas. Check this out
Sidenote: Former Kansas lead singer John Elefante lived directly in the home behind me for years. He then moved in a subdivision across the street but then he and his bro, Dino,(a producer and writer for Kansas in the 80's) both moved back to different homes in my subdivision and are neighbors. They now own a recording studio and do very well. Met with John many times about building a home for him but he wanted it done for nothing so I suggested he would be better finding another Builder.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back