Logo
external image

What Music Do You Listen To?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Simmo!
  • id18441
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 17517
  • Replies 331
check out the knockoff!
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

rofl....

I thought only Milli Vanilli did the lip syncing? :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Here's the TRUE American song....

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.



I don't know how this clip came up as "related", but it's friggin hilarious....could you imagine a USA commercial like this? It'd be banned instantly!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
 
I listen to about 1 or 2 songs on each album....... that's all that I usually like. Linkin Park is the only group in recent history that made a whole album worth listening to. That's why i just listen to individual songs that I like on youtube. It's free! Why can't a band make 8 good songs anymore? We're not rushing them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top