1. Dismiss Notice
  2. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

What IRS forms to get my taxed winnings back?

Discussion in 'North American Land Based Casinos' started by TheZodiac, Jul 27, 2009.

    Jul 27, 2009
  1. TheZodiac

    TheZodiac Dormant account

    I did a search and didn't see an answer, my Wife won a modest jackpot at Seneca and I would like to get her taxed portion back, but I have no clue what IRS forms to fill out, do any fellow Canadians know how to do this?

    Thanks :)

Share This Page