What do you do about testing that says you should be dead?

If I had made the same posts glass heart had made to dunover I'd have been banned. Not that I think glass heart has posted anything wrong.

It's never good to mix emotional posters being mods as I found out in the past and dunover is never mod material.

Nothing personal I like you as a poster but as a mod too much power goes to some peoples heads and it doesn't work imo.

I won’t dignify the majority of your post as it’s you playing the victim once more.
I will however say I contacted max personally via this thread and the OP long before you set astride your moral horse, ask him if you don’t believe me.
I’ll no longer be commenting on here.
And my origional quote to you still stands..
Bore off...

easy now... your true colors are beginning to show again....

Last edited:
Please find a more forum user-friendly way to express yourself. In the meantime enjoy your "vacation".

Firstly I would like to say that I totally understand that Glassheart overstepped the mark and broke a forum rule here and, as a consequence, has been given a short term ‘ban’.

But I would also like to point out that, in my humble opinion, a respected and senior member should rise above this tit-for-tat. It’s clear that Pointing out (with laughing emojis) a minor grammar mistake, knowing that it was likely intended to belittle Glassheart, is typical ‘bullish’ behaviour. The intention of this subtle ‘p**s take’ was to push Glasshearts buttons and evoke a response.
Often it is best to lead by example.

As Alfred Hitchcock once said: " The rural hairs of the no deposit free spins are collected with vile and prudent scurry"

Yep... makes as much sense as everyone battering one another here. Come on guys, play nice :)

Nate

Firstly I would like to say that I totally understand that Glassheart overstepped the mark and broke a forum rule here and, as a consequence, has been given a short term ‘ban’.

Point taken, but the fact is that dunover is also a Moderator here. Calling a Moderator a "dick" is gonna catch you some stick no matter what your excuse is. The ban is well justified, even lenient IMO.

Like your new pic Supababe! An adorable elf:)

A nice sELFie you could say

hE363C8DD

I just saw this thread and first i want to say i did not read it all but some of it. If the OP is really sick (not saying she is not) some things she says can be because of that. I myself have had times when i have been very mean for no reason or just plain unpleasant. Some days are ok as far as being sick goes but other days I can be a real downer. I know that the doctor changed my heart meds once and i felt confused and angry. Not making excuses because like i said, i did not read the whole thing. Sometimes when you are sick and take meds you do things outside of normal. Well back to my lurking . Have a good day everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back