What do you do about testing that says you should be dead?

I am 95% confident she is sat at home or wherever she may be laughing her ***'s off at us!

And if she is? Everybody needs a good giggle now and then.

It doesn't hurt us to extend her the benefit of the doubt. If she is helped by this then good on us. If she's having a laugh then at least we tried to do the right thing.

How do people know she has mental issues all of a sudden rather than being a troll? I have quite possibly missed where she said it as haven't really been keeping up with her posts.

She have been a member here since 2014 and been posting from time to time.

I've given the info I had to Max but I won't post it.

How do people know she has mental issues all of a sudden rather than being a troll? I have quite possibly missed where she said it as haven't really been keeping up with her posts.
You can clearly see that she does. I have been around it with my ex, my daughter, mother and quite a few others. There is no way a normal functioning brain can go from topic to topic like she can. A certain part of the brain needs to be "lit up" to be able to have that ability. We look at it as ramblings because our brain can't go down that road. For the brain to be lit up, it needs either drugs or Schizophrenia. I may not be a doctor, but I have been around it enough. Their perception in that state is way above our brains.

And if she is? Everybody needs a good giggle now and then.

It doesn't hurt us to extend her the benefit of the doubt. If she is helped by this then good on us. If she's having a laugh then at least we tried to do the right thing.

Maybe missed my original post(s) Max.

I meant that to be her intention, attention seeking and something to read, digest, yes even laugh at.

Not at any point have I thought, said or posted anything regarding medical or health issues.

I actually gave her what my mind was telling me she was after in the FS thread, a genuine and attempted humor reply. As you know me very well by now I would have thought, I aim to like and be liked by everyone as well as get on with all of the people, all of the time.

May well come across as 'Mission Impossible' but I do honestly try :thumbsup:

For some folk it is neither here nor there if the attention is positive or negative as long as they are getting the attention. I believe this lady is in that category so I can see little harm done.
Lividia it would be very helpful to hear what you have to say :)

Sorry Max but I have to agree with him on some points.

Can't expect people to pander to nutjobs.

I love this forum and been a member since 2013 I think and only really becoming properly active in the last 2 years but when you have people like Dunover going round acting like Sadam Hussain with a bit of power it can make people pretty restless and some of you may not agree with me and that is fine. This is a place to air our views. Some of us have felt pretty isolated recently.

This probably wasn't the thread to make the above comment but needed to get it off my chest.

Pol Pot actually.

The Op confuses me as the posts can go from complete nonsense to extremely worrying ie saying she knows how to cure cancer . To almost coherent and normal. She's been warned by Bryan before to not post nonsense or derail threads but if she's mentally ill she can't help it. However none of us are qualified to know what's wrong or how to respond so am really not sure whether it's good for her here. Anybody could say the wrong thing. like Sarah says I'm glad it's not my call.

The Op confuses me as the posts can go from complete nonsense to extremely worrying ie saying she knows how to cure cancer . To almost coherent and normal. She's been warned by Bryan before to not post nonsense or derail threads but if she's mentally ill she can't help it. However none of us are qualified to know what's wrong or how to respond so am really not sure whether it's good for her here. Anybody could say the wrong thing. like Sarah says I'm glad it's not my call.
Do you know how many times I have heard rational come out with " I know how to cure cancer?" More times than you could know. I just shake my head :p She could be mucking with our heads, and if she is , she's a genius at word play.

Pol Pot actually.

You remind me of me when I first went into sales management. I thought it was my way or the highway. Exactly the mentality you've had the last month or so.

I soon realised I was wrong and I hope you do the same. Earning while your learning. We all make mistakes and it's how we learn from them that matters. Let's face it no one wants to be referred to as Rihannas most successful album. Good girl gone bad .

You remind me of me when I first went into sales management. I thought it was my way or the highway. Exactly the mentality you've had the last month or so.

I soon realised I was wrong and I hope you do the same. Earning while your learning. We all make mistakes and it's how we learn from them that matters. Let's face it no one wants to be referred to as Rihannas most successful album. Good girl gone bad .

Anyone see the irony there? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
QED.

Following the 'check out my song' thread link a few pages back was interesting, [Found out Tirilej was a singer once upon a time :cool:] and credit where credit is due, livadiva's singing on her youtube channel is not bad:

To be able to sing in this calm way, I might be wrong, but I can't see her being schizophrenic.

If liva could channel a bit of this controlled performance into her style of writing posts she'd probably benefit as more members would engage her in conversation.

PS. I did read her twitter posts and they are very similar to her musings here, so it's definitely not a deliberate wind up.

Following the 'check out my song' thread link a few pages back was interesting, [Found out Tirilej was a singer once upon a time :cool:] and credit where credit is due, livadiva's singing on her youtube channel is not bad:

To be able to sing in this calm way, I might be wrong, but I can't see her being schizophrenic.

If liva could channel a bit of this controlled performance into her style of writing posts she'd probably benefit as more members would engage her in conversation.

PS. I did read her twitter posts and they are very similar to her musings here, so it's definitely not a deliberate wind up.

listenening while tryin to cook ma steak!
read this quote last night, that might be fitting: ">Help can come in many forms and from the strangest of places.
lets get her out there!

tirilej & liva for the next band at the CM meet. boom.

listenening while tryin to cook ma steak!
read this quote last night, that might be fitting: ">Help can come in many forms and from the strangest of places.
lets get her out there!

tirilej & liva for the next band at the CM meet. boom.

Ha ha, that would be something :lolup:

No, I stopped singing around 10 years ago and I haven't touched a guitar either for a long time now. My camera is a great substitute.

Really? :eek2:
I just had a look and thought they were completely different! Mainly in the fact I understood every one of them!

well with twitter you can only write so much, and revisiting her account, many of her posts are comments on articles, news or retweets which do make a bit more sense etc..

but something like this is pretty similar:

"While they try to steal what is you, put all your love and caring in a container in your tummy. When God gets you to safety, open it and make sure it's intact. <3 Auntie"

and
[ col, remember you made me post this :p :]

"OMG. My sister is trying to tell me that Christians still get martyred in the New Age. And that she can have me raped and/or killed after 15 years of trying with over 100 big ups in the I have a penis or death for you crowd. whew."

what does ^^^ this mean :eek2: :confused:

This was the issue. Nobody knew she had mental problems until very recently as I’m sure other members will attest to.
With how she posted and the wordings and frank Innate ramblings I’m sure the majority as I did just assumed it was a troll.
Now that’s not the case and to a extent it alters things.
I’m almost 110% certain members here if they had the facts would of posted differently, but we didn’t have them facts until very recently.
So please don’t make out those whom posted are bad people, not tollerent and bigoted, not to mention not sympathetic to those with mental health issues as it’s not the case.

Really?

You personally attacked me on this thread and the mob mentality took over in the free spins thread and got attacked there all cuz I dared to say stop being mean spirited. ..yes what was it..virtue signalling....that I was being fake, had righteous moral indignation....this that and the other so please spare me ...the we didn’t know.....and I just don’t understand why you all have to be so rude. I really don’t.

You’re probably a good guy...like most of the posters here...but I find that when one of you gets on the bandwagon to attack it seems the lot of you follow suit...

Anyway I’m done on this thread.

I’m disgusted actually that it took maxd and several other members to step in and for you guys to finally admit that there might be actually something wrong with the op.

Really?

You personally attacked me on this thread and the mob mentality took over in the free spins thread and got attacked there all cuz I dared to say stop being mean spirited. ..yes what was it..virtue signalling....that I was being fake, had righteous moral indignation....this that and the other so please spare me ...the we didn’t know.....and I just don’t understand why you all have to be so rude. I really don’t.

You’re probably a good guy...like most of the posters here...but I find that when one of you gets on the bandwagon to attack it seems the lot of you follow suit...

Anyway I’m done on this thread.

I’m disgusted actually that it took maxd and several other members to step in and for you guys to finally admit that there might be actually something wrong with the op.
I won’t dignify the majority of your post as it’s you playing the victim once more.
I will however say I contacted max personally via this thread and the OP long before you set astride your moral horse, ask him if you don’t believe me.
I’ll no longer be commenting on here.
And my origional quote to you still stands..
Bore off...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back