Logo
external image

Wear the Mask! - What's your style?

  • Thread starter Thread starter pereblue
  • id92229
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1000
  • Replies 18
Face masks, this year we have a fashion imposed mainly by our health and that of others, we have gone from improvising masks with buff, wipes, 7-liter plastic bottles on the head, ... to create a production industry of masks all over the planet. Personally I am wearing surgical masks without any style, the typical green or white ones. Which ones are you wearing? What if we showed you the masks you are wearing or have seen funny, fashion, etc?
mask-pere.webp
 
I usually toot around on the bike so I'v one on hand

mask.webp


otherwise, I have a surgical mask under the bike seat or in my pocket - theres handloads lying around as mom is a PSW
 
I wear cloth masks as they are washable and in Ireland, it rains a lot so the surgical masks aren't good for those who use public transport. I am not worried too much about style as long as it fits my face I'm happy. Although I was considering getting a custom one that said f off but reconsidered as I didn't think people would get the joke.
 
Mine just had to have little, erm you guessed it, greyhounds on it - will have to get a pic.
chuck t in the fur babies thread too - people would love seeing it I'd bet :)
 
Just normal masks you get in hospitals. Think they are meant to be disposable.

But i just take it out Jacket pocket and shove it on when getting on bus and it goes straight back in when i am getting off.

Looking at the way most people wear them (the ones that actually do) it is pretty pointless.
 
Just normal masks you get in hospitals. Think they are meant to be disposable.

But i just take it out Jacket pocket and shove it on when getting on bus and it goes straight back in when i am getting off.

Looking at the way most people wear them (the ones that actually do) it is pretty pointless.
yeah, even here, I see loads wearing them under the nose, and here, thinking....do....do you understand why the mask?
 
I refuse to wear a mask, printed this off the net and it's not let me down so farView attachment 138560
I have asthma but still, have to wear a face mask in Ireland. I guess freedom is not a thing here. I know there is an exemption for people like me but the hoops I have to jump through aren't worth it. I will just limit my movements as much as I can and only wear the face mask when absolutely necessary. Thank God I'm not a shopper!
 
Ordered a bunch of just plain black ones.
And a 3-pack of black ones with moustaches on, because why not.
Have not received them yet so i cant model them, seems deliveries from china takes some time. :p
But they look more or less like the one i put on my avatar.

Edit: Not seen anybody wear a mask around here tho.
When visiting Umeå (nearest city) you see some wearing a mask, but most dont.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top