Videoslots Cashback system

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Joined
Mar 29, 2015
Location
London
Here is one for Dan and the crew.

Following some discussion in another topic about how the cashback system operates at Videoslots there appears to be some confusion how it is calculated.

My understanding is as follows:

Say you play at £1 a spin

Playing a 90% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 10% of £1 = £0.10 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.025 of that for each spin
Playing a 95% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 5% of £1 = £0.05 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.0125 of that for each spin

Am I talking out of my arse? If so, how is it calculated?
 

Mr Wild

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2015
Location
Malta
Here is one for Dan and the crew.

Following some discussion in another topic about how the cashback system operates at Videoslots there appears to be some confusion how it is calculated.

My understanding is as follows:

Say you play at £1 a spin

Playing a 90% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 10% of £1 = £0.10 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.025 of that for each spin
Playing a 95% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 5% of £1 = £0.05 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.0125 of that for each spin

Am I talking out of my arse? If so, how is it calculated?

Its written on this page
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
how its calculated.

"Cashback is calculated on theoretical RTP minus operating costs. "
 

orion

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred2
Joined
Nov 22, 2013
Location
deep south of Eu
Here is one for Dan and the crew.



Playing a 90% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 10% of £1 = £0.10 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.025 of that for each spin
Playing a 95% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 5% of £1 = £0.05 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.0125 of that for each spin

basing on my recent experience, there aren't ANY games offering 90/95% TRTP at VS, maximum I can get is some 60% here and there. All the rest is lower than 40% so that VS is doing a huge profit whatever cashback is then offering to players.

/end of rant
 

interlog

Meister Member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
MM
Joined
Mar 29, 2015
Location
London
basing on my recent experience, there aren't ANY games offering 90/95% TRTP at VS, maximum I can get is some 60% here and there. All the rest is lower than 40% so that VS is doing a huge profit whatever cashback is then offering to players.

/end of rant

Well I did say TRTP not the actual RTP for you.

Looks like I was not far off (didn't know about deduction of operating costs).
 
Top