interlog

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABinit
MM
Here is one for Dan and the crew.

Following some discussion in another topic about how the cashback system operates at Videoslots there appears to be some confusion how it is calculated.

My understanding is as follows:

Say you play at £1 a spin

Playing a 90% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 10% of £1 = £0.10 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.025 of that for each spin
Playing a 95% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 5% of £1 = £0.05 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.0125 of that for each spin

Am I talking out of my arse? If so, how is it calculated?

Following some discussion in another topic about how the cashback system operates at Videoslots there appears to be some confusion how it is calculated.

My understanding is as follows:

Say you play at £1 a spin

Playing a 90% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 10% of £1 = £0.10 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.025 of that for each spin
Playing a 95% TRTP slot, VS makes a profit of 5% of £1 = £0.05 a spin and you the player get 25% or £0.0125 of that for each spin

Am I talking out of my arse? If so, how is it calculated?

Its written on this page
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
how its calculated.

"Cashback is calculated on theoretical RTP minus operating costs. "

basing on my recent experience, there aren't ANY games offering 90/95% TRTP at VS, maximum I can get is some 60% here and there. All the rest is lower than 40% so that VS is doing a huge profit whatever cashback is then offering to players.

/end of rant

basing on my recent experience, there aren't ANY games offering 90/95% TRTP at VS, maximum I can get is some 60% here and there. All the rest is lower than 40% so that VS is doing a huge profit whatever cashback is then offering to players.

/end of rant

Well I did say TRTP not the actual RTP for you.

Looks like I was not far off (didn't know about deduction of operating costs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back