Untamed Bengal Tiger New Slot

Jd666

Riff Raff
CAG
mm4
Has anyone played the new microgaming offering yet?
Just played it on flash version but not on download version yet at the time of writing this.
Was looking forward to this release but a little disapointed after playing it.
Paytable isnt too good, kept getting a load of 2p wins on minimum 30p bet.
Got free spins for a grand total of £2.74 including the scatter win.
Has a few new features for microgaming though including a pie gamble.
Not going to be one of my favourites, must need a few sticky wilds to get a decent win

Last edited:
I was wondering when MG would introduce the 'pie chart' style gamble, common place in UK bookies/slots. You basically select how much you want to win against the potential risk.

Dan-ge-rous! :D

Features like this are not safe in my hands. Mind you, I shouldn't be trusted with scissors... :eek2:

Other than that I like the 'sticky' wild feature for potential BIG BIG wins - but I reckon you could go through a whole lot of cash on this without hitting anything decent.

Didn't get the 'peeking' free spins feature in the short time I messed about on it.

Huge Win!

If only.. My credits kept showing a rather large balance whilst the reels span. Went back to normal when stopped.

tiger.jpg

Was given 15 free spins by Gold Wild got free spins feature twice £9 first one and £31 second. Good game except it is so slow. Is anyone else finding this perticularly slow during free spins when the wild feature expands.

First impressions after a few hundred spins on both new games.

SHOOT - Quite dreary, don't like this one much at all. Got the bonus round a few times but only managed to progress to the magazine bonus twice, which was a boring pick round after the triggering round which was also a boring pick round.

Maybe the Free Spins redeem it but I was getting bored. Might go back to it later, but overall it feels like a dull slot to me.

UNTAMED BENGAL TIGER - Like this one a lot more, the 'progressing reel wilds' are a nice little touch and could mean big pays if you can get a couple (or more) of them on the go at once. Not sure if and/or how many reels it allows to be triggered at the same time but the maximum win advertised would suggest it can do all five.

STOP PRESS - As I was typing the following happened :D Had three wilds for two spins which resulted in the following two wins on consecutive spins from a 30p stake. (And this is a decent little hit I've been long overdue at MG TBH.) I didn't dare to try the pie gamble.

Haven't seen the free spins yet though.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Old Attachment (Invalid)

My impression are:
Bengal Tiger:Horribly low payout symbols on base game (200 spin bets ,highest win was 6xbet(0.60)) and not enough wilds for a 243 way slot,feels like TS2 and IR with no wilds.
The stacked wild for 4 paid spins would have been better if it was 4 free spins,why not have a stacked wild like the old LOTR slot middle reel feature(cant remember the name of it~)

Free spins with sticky wilds has huge potential but where as Santas Wild Ride pays double this doesnt.Two free spins features I had the actual spins paid 91p and £3.60 (0.60 bet)
In all lost £125 in half hour playing £0.60 and I dont like the way the accumulted wild points for each reel are forfeited if the bet is changed.Surely these can be saved for each bet level.

And the Shoot slot well thats just a rebranded Gold Factory.Maybe it should be call something not so different from Shoot.

Only tried bengal tiger on demo, I have to say I'm not sure about it, will need to play it for longer, it was just too slow for me...

I have yet to try Shoot, so I can't comment any further;)

The stacked wild for 4 paid spins would have been better if it was 4 free spins,why not have a stacked wild like the old LOTR slot middle reel feature(cant remember the name of it~)

It was the LOTR bonus round for 3 rings; 15 free spins at X3 with a random wild reel (least I think that's what you mean); much better than the new FS INMO

Horrible slot. Free spins without any multiplyer, that suxx! And the paytable is disastrous. I think all wilds pay 30 euro on a 0.90 bet.

I rather play Santas Wild Ride for the big wins. Shame on you Microgaming. Finally a new 243 lines slot and you need stacked wilds everywhere to win a good amount.

Disappointed. Could atleast have been 2x multi in free spins!!!!!!!!!!

Since I made my withdrawal earlier on I've carried on playing this slot in Freeplay using quickspins, and I haven't even come close to the wins I got in the screenshots above.

I think that was a very lucky hit! :eek:

...why not have a stacked wild like the old LOTR slot middle reel feature(cant remember the name of it...

Eye of Sauron I think.

Haven't played Bengal Tiger yet but it doesn't half remind me of the G+ WMS slots like Zeus 3 you see in Vegas.

Shame on you Microgaming. Finally a new 243 lines slot and you need stacked wilds everywhere to win a good amount.

Disappointed. Could atleast have been 2x multi in free spins!!!!!!!!!!

At least this one is different and not another clone and new ideas and features should be applauded IMO, even if the game itself isn't your cup of tea.

Played a couple of thousand spins @90 cents, on The Tiger, and got the freespins MANY times, with highest payout around 100X bet.
Most rounds ended at around 20X bet. It's all about the Wilds....and a shitload of them, to get a good hit in freespins.
The wild feature is an interesting one, and quite a genious design. That thing is sure to keep people playing, at least until they find out, that it takes a LOT of luck to have more than one reel activated at the same time. I had 3 on every reel a number of times, which is what you want.....if they would only hit at the same time...It could give you a huge win. Will be interesting to see, if the designers allow this to happen. (Probably as easy as getting 5 wilds in Wild Desire feature).
The person who complained that the wild thingies dissapear, when you change bet size, should rethink that one. Play 30 cents until you have 3 on each reel, then raise your bet to max ? ... not likely :)
I like it so far, and I think (hope) we'll see some rather nice hits, in the screenie thread pretty soon.

:)It was me that complained about losing the wild points thingy ma jimmy bobs. Sorry if i wasnt clear ,but I meant the accumulated points should be saved for each bet level.

I adjust my bet dependant on my balance as most do. I would hate to have 5 reels with 3 wild points when I was betting higher than normal then have to lower my bet.

To be fair it does warn you first that thats whats going to happen. However after thousands of spins I think this slot is pants and gets my nomination for worst MG slot release of 2012. The payouts are pathetic and imo gives total justification to being labelled a cash cow.

Yeah it does warn you which is a good thing but still its poor they get forefeited. But I do like the idea of the wild reels feature as it fills the void between the free spins.I just had 5 reels all with 3 wild points on them but unfortuantely only managed to got reels 1 and 5 activated at the same time but won nadda :(
Its quite clever by MGS to add this feature I dont know how many times I was going to close this game but kept playing to get that last wild point to get the full reel wild.

Attachments

• BT.jpg
    BT.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 271
Played it again for a bit of time, and .... not liking it so much any more. ..
If you make a slot, that is 100% based on wilds to hit, especially with no multiplier in freespins .... geez it would be nice to see them once in a while.
I think I'm getting bored...played for a couple of hours again, and ended up pretty much where I started, with very little excitement.
I would definitely not call it a cashcow tho, based on my play. I've probably done around 5000 spins total in real, and have not lost, and have not won ....just bored ;)...I had to change game to get rid of my money ...lol
I do agree, that it should save the wilds for each betsize....it saves them if you leave the game, and come back on the same betsize, so why remove them if you CHANGE betsize, and go back to the original one ?

To be fair it does warn you first that thats whats going to happen. However after thousands of spins I think this slot is pants and gets my nomination for worst MG slot release of 2012. The payouts are pathetic and imo gives total justification to being labelled a cash cow.

Took the words right out of my mouth- and a good 150 bones from my balance to come to the same conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back