Untamed Bengal Tiger New Slot

Played it again for a bit of time, and .... not liking it so much any more. ..
If you make a slot, that is 100% based on wilds to hit, especially with no multiplier in freespins .... geez it would be nice to see them once in a while.
I think I'm getting bored...played for a couple of hours again, and ended up pretty much where I started, with very little excitement.
I would definitely not call it a cashcow tho, based on my play. I've probably done around 5000 spins total in real, and have not lost, and have not won ....just bored ;)...I had to change game to get rid of my money ...lol
I do agree, that it should save the wilds for each betsize....it saves them if you leave the game, and come back on the same betsize, so why remove them if you CHANGE betsize, and go back to the original one ?

I would surmise you got lucky Lahutti :D Ive tried it 4 seperate occasions now and its all done is rob blind. Spin 60 cents, win 0.03 cents, spin 60 cents, win 0.03 cents, repeat, repeat, repeat, ooh look..... free spins. Oh 2.24 :mad:

I guarantee you this will be the worst release of the year lol Youll see :thumbsup:

This was the worst slot I have ever played. So dangerous:eek2:

I never have any problems leaving a game normally but for some strange reason I couldn't leave this one. I was constantly waiting for something. The wilds or the free spins...or some winnings:rolleyes:
I ended up losing my whole balance on it, and the only thing I can say about it is that I will never go back.:p

So now you all agree! Thats good! No multiplier is ....thats just...BAD! Can you for the love of whoever make a clone of the old LOTR slot...Just call it "Lord of the Spins" :cool:

..I mean the suspense of getting alot of stacked wild in the free spins, with a random wild reel still to come, nothing beats that!

I mean you made an exact clone of TSII and hyped the shit out of it...Maybe its time to listen to the fans/players and bring a new 243-lines slot with stacked that arent afraid to pay out.

So now you all agree! Thats good! No multiplier is ....thats just...BAD! Can you for the love of whoever make a clone of the old LOTR slot...Just call it "Lord of the Spins" :cool:

..I mean the suspense of getting alot of stacked wild in the free spins, with a random wild reel still to come, nothing beats that!

I mean you made an exact clone of TSII and hyped the shit out of it...Maybe its time to listen to the fans/players and bring a new 243-lines slot with stacked that arent afraid to pay out.

Agreed, MGS still has a slot that isn`t scared of pumping out a beauty in FS`s and tbh i`ve had way better hits from it than LoTR FS`s, not saying I haven`t had some great hits from LoTR but just not in the FS`s, some of my better hits from RRQoH..........

All these bar the bottom one are for a .30p stake I have a £800+ one somewhere for a .60p stake.

QofHbiggy.jpg

monsterqofhwin.jpg

beauty.jpg

Agreed, MGS still has a slot that isn`t scared of pumping out a beauty in FS`s and tbh i`ve had way better hits from it than LoTR FS`s, not saying I haven`t had some great hits from LoTR but just not in the FS`s, some of my better hits from RRQoH..........

All these bar the bottom one are for a .30p stake I have a £800+ one somewhere for a .60p stake.

View attachment 32801

View attachment 32802

View attachment 32803

It can pay very well, but its VERY tough to hit the big ones. You can go many sessions winning what mother Hubbard had in her cupboard, and the free sound can often be horrendous.

The Bengal Bullshit slot bites the big one IMO. I like to shift my bets around, so being stuck on one bet level is very unattractive to me.

It would be interesting to know what effect changing bets and losing accumulated wilds has on RTP.

Meh : Neither nowt nor summat

Well..

Gave it a punt for 400 spins as a try out.
Tiger Crap.jpg

Nothing exciting happened

£0.60 bet size..

Off back to SWR for trailing wilds methinks...

Well it sucks big time! I had 3 free spin bonuses within 10 spins, excluding the £1.50 trigger I won £4.30,£1.23 and £1.50 from the 60 free spins.:mad:

Also what is strange is I cant view the transaction for any spin in playcheck on this slot .

Only tried it in fun mode .
In my first session i got many freespin rounds but with some really low outcomes ( 1.5$ / 0.30 bet ) . The next session after 500 spins without a bonus round i gave up . Not even going to try it in real mode ... it clearly needs some tweaking imo. Anyway the idea and the theme are not that bad ...

Only tried it in fun mode .
In my first session i got many freespin rounds but with some really low outcomes ( 1.5$ / 0.30 bet ) . The next session after 500 spins without a bonus round i gave up . Not even going to try it in real mode ... it clearly needs some tweaking imo. Anyway the idea and the theme are not that bad ...
Yep, I agree with this.
Getting the free-spins on any slot is supposed to be an exciting event, much sought after.
But on this one they are just a damp squib unless you get loads of trailing wilds at the same time (highly unlikely).
Even the "Expanded Wild" feature is disappointing - especially when it occurs on reel 4 or 5 - might as well not have it at all.

Some low variance slots are great to play and among my favourites, but this one is very low variance, very low excitement, very dull... :(
I mean, even the top pay (5 wilds) only pays 500 x "line bet", and some of the minor wins are beyond pathetic.

KK

No offence but those win amounts are pathetic for 4 reel covered wilds and even more re affirms how disastrous this slot is. MG are really being overtaken these days by the likes of the more innovative gaming companies out there. If their not careful a few years from now MG will be the SMALL bit player :/

I do not like this game as all. Lots of bells and whistles, but poor poor payouts. it really can eat up your bankroll in a hurry. Thumbs down to this game.

I really enjoy the graphics, feels like playing at a B&M IMHO... but the pretty pictures and interesting concept is totally overshadowed by the poor payout and pathetic free spin bonus... I've played a few thousand spins and likely am done with the game for good.

:)It was me that complained about losing the wild points thingy ma jimmy bobs. Sorry if i wasnt clear ,but I meant the accumulated points should be saved for each bet level.

I adjust my bet dependant on my balance as most do. I would hate to have 5 reels with 3 wild points when I was betting higher than normal then have to lower my bet.

So if you were betting at, say, £1.50 a spin, had all three bonus wilds on every reel and waiting for some or more of them to hit and
your internet connection was lost, when you go back into the game you will have lost all those ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back