Ukraine Mess

Is it really that hard to keep at least this one thread free from your KLAUS SCHWAB WANTS TO TAKE OUR MEAT AWAY AND JOE BIDEN IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF youtube twitter telegram Bullshit?

Civilians and soldiers are dying all over Ukraine right now. Millions are on the run. And you have nothing better to do than spread your conspiracy nonsense.

It's disgusting. Show some fucking respect for the poor souls in Ukraine and keep your mouth shut for once.

Please do not troll others with these unnecessary and insulting comments.
Is it really that hard to keep at least this one thread free from your KLAUS SCHWAB WANTS TO TAKE OUR MEAT AWAY AND JOE BIDEN IS THE DEVIL HIMSELF youtube twitter telegram Bullshit?

Civilians and soldiers are dying all over Ukraine right now. Millions are on the run. And you have nothing better to do than spread your conspiracy nonsense.

It's disgusting. Show some fucking respect for the poor souls in Ukraine and keep your mouth shut for once.
I was posting on the subject of Ukraine until I was so rudely sidetracked by another over emotional poster like yourself. Stick your fingers in your ears and do not forget your mask the next time you dare leave the house :thumbsup:

Did we say we are for what is happening ? No war anywhere in the world by any side is justified with poor innocent people dying.

But where was your respect and tears for all the lives lost in all the countries the corrupt west has killed such as Yugoslavia and all the other countries listed in that video, probably non existent, do those lives not matter ?

That is the unfortunate result of world leaders playing their big game of chess, innocent people having their lives taken from them, like I said in my first reply to this unfortunately its ordinary people in this world that have to suffer while the elite just get even richer.

Did we say we are for what is happening ? No war anywhere in the world by any side is justified with poor innocent people dying.

But where was your respect and tears for all the lives lost in all the countries the corrupt west has killed such as Yugoslavia and all the other countries listed in that video, probably non existent, do those lives not matter ?

That is the unfortunate result of world leaders playing their big game of chess, innocent people having their lives taken from them, like I said in my first reply to this unfortunately its ordinary people in this world that have to suffer while the elite just get even richer.
Exactly war is serious as are innocent people dying no matter what country.

Maybe that is why people get a bit pissed of when Geordie posts any crap he finds on the internet .

Did you happen to see the video he posted last week saying the holocaust never happened it was all made up by the allied forces to cover their war crimes.

Not sure if you also believe that but if you don't then maybe you will understand why their is a time and a place for him to post crap and this is not really it.

Over emotional and jumping to conclusions as usual from a few of the usual cancel culture brigade.
America's track record

1646165361609.png

Last edited:

Maybe that is why people get a bit pissed of when Geordie posts any crap he finds on the internet .

Did you happen to see the video he posted last week saying the holocaust never happened it was all made up by the allied forces to cover their war crimes.

Not sure if you also believe that but if you don't then maybe you will understand why their is a time and a place for him to post crap and this is not really it.
That section of an hour video was not what the post was about and you know it. Like you always do you look for what suits you to highlight.

It did happen however also remember that history is always written by the victor of any war and not by the loser.

Speaking of world war 2, how does a historically neutral country like Switzerland that didn't even oppose what Hitler was doing suddenly also announce sanctions against Russia, something doesn't sound right there if even they have gone to that extreme all of the sudden.

That section of an hour video was not what the post was about and you know it. Like you always do you look for what suits you to highlight.
The whole video was junk and if that is what the guy believes how can any of the rest of it be took serious.

So you actually knew that was in the video and find it perfectly acceptable to post.

It did happen however also remember that history is always written by the victor of any war and not by the loser.

Speaking of world war 2, how does a historically neutral country like Switzerland that didn't even oppose what Hitler was doing suddenly also announce sanctions against Russia, something doesn't sound right there if even they have gone to that extreme all of the sudden.
They are a hub of financial transaction shall I say

It's clear the victims are those in Ukraine right now.

Everyone is posting from the same view that governments are corrupt and playing with lives.

When talking about respecting the seriousness of the situation perhaps it's best not to bicker at all, and take personal feelings towards other members out of the equation, particularly bringing up previous posts on other topics.

The whole video was junk and if that is what the guy believes how can any of the rest of it be took serious.

So you actually knew that was in the video and find it perfectly acceptable to post.
Do you expect me to add a disclaimer for every topic uttered in a historic related 1 hour video? Get real

It's clear the victims are those in Ukraine right now.

Everyone is posting from the same view that governments are corrupt and playing with lives.

When talking about respecting the seriousness of the situation perhaps it's best not to bicker at all, and take personal feelings towards other members out of the equation, particularly bringing up previous posts on other topics.
The whataboutism from the over emotional cancel culture brigade is unreal

Do you expect me to add a disclaimer for every topic uttered in a historic related 1 hour video? Get real
Get real.

Seriously you are posting non stop fucked up videos these days . Either you really believe the shit you post or you are doing it for a reaction.

But i will get real. Anybody posting videos saying the holocaust was made up is seriously sick in the bloody head.

If you believe the shit you have been posting non stop then maybe time you got help. As it has only been last year or so thought maybe just lockdown affecting your mental health, But no you seem to be getting worse every day.

Some of stuff over last few years from members was bad enough but maybe they believed some of it. But seems like you have decided wow they posted some crap means i can take it to another level.

Sorry but wars , holocausts etc. i would say are the wrong things to post a lot of crap about.

Any leader that truly cares about their citizens would take the approach of saving their lives at all costs, that includes surrender.

Truth is the West has been arming Ukraine with weapons while it suited them to create conflict in the region for years and now that Russia has had enough and moved in has wiped their hands clean and told Ukraine (who thought the west would have their backs with troops) that they are on their own besides sanctions against Russia by the other countries and helping them out with weapons etc.

The leaders in Ukraine have encouraged children as young as 14 to "protect" the country by giving them weapons, which leader that truly cares about their citizens would do that. I guess since the leaders in Ukraine aren't even Ukrainian but rather Jewish Ukrainian citizens lives don't matter as much as keeping control of the country.

What is the point of keeping a country away from a bigger force that clearly cannot be beaten if by the end of it no one survives.

Get real.

Seriously you are posting non stop fucked up videos these days . Either you really believe the shit you post or you are doing it for a reaction.

But i will get real. Anybody posting videos saying the holocaust was made up is seriously sick in the bloody head.

If you believe the shit you have been posting non stop then maybe time you got help. As it has only been last year or so thought maybe just lockdown affecting your mental health, But no you seem to be getting worse every day.

Some of stuff over last few years from members was bad enough but maybe they believed some of it. But seems like you have decided wow they posted some crap means i can take it to another level.

Sorry but wars , holocausts etc. i would say are the wrong things to post a lot of crap about.
It is not my fault that I seek out information that allows me to make up my own mind rather that getting drunk on what the media tells me to think like you and the blinkered do.
I bet the things I post makes you shiver

At first, I thought he looked like he was steering out of the way until I saw the car. So glad the driver survived, looked like there was clear intention to run the car over.

The whole situation is crazy and once again, none of the ballers will suffer, mostly just the weak, immobilised and defenceless public.

At first, I thought he looked like he was steering out of the way until I saw the car. So glad the driver survived, looked like there was clear intention to run the car over.

The whole situation is crazy and once again, none of the ballers will suffer, mostly just the weak, immobilised and defenceless public.
yes crazy feel sorry for both side, fk sick putin

You guys must have a very strange public media if they are always lying. :what:

Sure, some can be angled, but thats about it.
If its fake news they will be "dumped" pretty quickly.

Youtube stuffs is just not good to watch, unless its music videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back