Tommy Robinson and Identity Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
And so it came to pass that Tommy Robinson got bailed, seems like it was a bit of a bungled rush-job by the sneering judge to have him incarcerated.

Doesn't make Robinson 'right' but it is what it is, presently

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Omg what is this thread doing on CM. I live in Leeds where Tommy Robinson was jailed for contempt of court, and rightly so! He filmed the jury at the trial added his diatribe and uploaded it live to you tube. He is nothing more than a neo nazi preaching hate and ignorance. He is on bail but will be back in court very soon, and back in custody I hope. We had skinhead bootboys rioting in the town centre, and I mean old style meatheads, hijacking the world cup. Football fascism has no place in society and freedom of speech has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson. He is not a patriot but the worst kind of nationalist with a very violent criminal history. Anyone here watched Hannibal the series? The tongue thing would be the only appropriate action in my humble but very aware opinion.

Omg what is this thread doing on CM. I live in Leeds where Tommy Robinson was jailed for contempt of court, and rightly so! He filmed the jury at the trial added his diatribe and uploaded it live to you tube. He is nothing more than a neo nazi preaching hate and ignorance. He is on bail but will be back in court very soon, and back in custody I hope. We had skinhead bootboys rioting in the town centre, and I mean old style meatheads, hijacking the world cup. Football fascism has no place in society and freedom of speech has nothing to do with Tommy Robinson. He is not a patriot but the worst kind of nationalist with a very violent criminal history. Anyone here watched Hannibal the series? The tongue thing would be the only appropriate action in my humble but very aware opinion.

And why do you get people following TR, or people like him to begin with? Simply because the BBC and media are in denial about many serious issues in society today as are the so-called politicians. This is contradictory to logic and reality as there are big swathes of the UK populace that share those concerns and therefore they ally with anybody like him prepared to stick their head above the parapet and take the flak. Remember it was the so-called 'far right' that first publicised the racist muslim paedophile raping gangs and the BBC chose to waste YOUR money prosecuting Griffin (found not guilty) and then roll on several years we have tens of the sick f*cks in jail, hundreds of young girls with lives in tatters and a whole plethora of local councillors, politicians, media honchos and Police chiefs hanging their heads in shame.

Media whitewashing and bungled police cover-ups are the reasons why people like Tommy Robinson are heard, as he and others of his ilk are the only ones willing to offer a different viewpoint, that is all!
Ignorance and apathy are the only reasons people follow this man, or a naive belief that he is right in his views. He has no concern for the victims it's just another cause he has hijacked to justify his neanderthal beliefs.

And why do you get people following TR, or people like him to begin with? Simply because the BBC and media are in denial about many serious issues in society today as are the so-called politicians. This is contradictory to logic and reality as there are big swathes of the UK populace that share those concerns and therefore they ally with anybody like him prepared to stick their head above the parapet and take the flak. Remember it was the so-called 'far right' that first publicised the racist muslim paedophile raping gangs and the BBC chose to waste YOUR money prosecuting Griffin (found not guilty) and then roll on several years we have tens of the sick f*cks in jail, hundreds of young girls with lives in tatters and a whole plethora of local councillors, politicians, media honchos and Police chiefs hanging their heads in shame.

The grooming gang members jailed are well in their hundreds now and the issue has also emerged as multi regional across the country.

As a particular “community” hasn’t managed to get its house in order over this for the last 15 years, coupled with the fact of a shite scared politically correct police and social services who did nothing - shame on them- it was always going happen there would be far right fringe movement to take up the mantle. If it wasnt Tommy Robinson it would be someone else.

I wonder how sympathetic to “fair trial” you would be if it had been your daughter who had been victim to the grooming gangs. So far all the major court cases on this have had unanimous guilty verdicts with long sentances, and rightly so.

I wonder how sympathetic to “fair trial” you would be if it had been your daughter who had been victim to the grooming gangs. So far all the major court cases on this have had unanimous guilty verdicts with long sentances, and rightly so.
Indeed I do know many adults who were groomed as children, Mostly in the 70's and 80's when such thing were not even covered in mainstream media. Unfortunately it is not only muslim men who rape and groom children. Locally many muslim leaders have attempted to address this situation and aware of the statistics. Our judicial system is fucked, our police are sometimes corrupt and incompetent but does that mean we have to hark back to the age of "all men are rapists" or in this case all muslim men? Because that's what TR and his followers are preaching. The latest statistics that I am aware of show that 12% of the uk prison population convicted of rape and sexual violence are muslim. Shall we just ignore the other 88%? that's what TR is doing?
Some people just need to get perspective.

Amazing how some care more about the perpetrators than the victims.

The rape and sexual violence figures above are a massively broad brush when compared to the specific child abuse against children.

However, I do know that the 2016 consensus stated a UK Muslim population of 5%, which gives almost a 150% credence probability of that 12% prison population subsection offending.

Still, its easier to say everyone’s racist I guess.

Although political correctness came from the US I don't think a scandal like this would happen in america, with police/social services turning a blind eye to grooming gangs raping children.

true, it would not happen here.
I always thought the political correctness non-sense came from somewhere else. It seems it just started here a few years ago. I recall very little pc-bs under the Bush admin, from Obama 2nd term on it escalated along with the id politics.

Perhaps I have it wrong but my conclusion from the "Mr. T" threads posts is your left media is deliberately casting America in a "bad light" in order to keep them buying in to the left wing ideology.

true, it would not happen here.
I always thought the political correctness non-sense came from somewhere else. It seems it just started here a few years ago. I recall very little pc-bs under the Bush admin, from Obama 2nd term on it escalated along with the id politics.

Perhaps I have it wrong but my conclusion from the "Mr. T" threads posts is your left media is deliberately casting America in a "bad light" in order to keep them buying in to the left wing ideology.

My first memory of it was in the early 90's, we had a talk radio presenter/legend in the uk called mike dickin and I remember he was against it right back then when it surfaced here. At first I couldn't understand the objection to it as I thought it was just an extension of being polite, not using the 'N' word etc.. but it spread its power and influence to become part of mass thought control and censorship of free speech.

I believe it did begin in american academia and intelligentsia, by the college professors, writers etc, moved into the media and then took over party politics, so it dominates all political debate and therefore other equally or more important issues get sidelined.

Edit: here is mike discussing gambling:

Last edited:

I must be reading this wrong as I don't understand it. If TR had been outside all the trials, doing what he was doing at Leeds, there is a good chance not guilty verdicts would have been returned, or at least, grounds for appeal and convictions set aside at the court of appeal. If my daughter was a victim I would not want a racist thug with pedophile friends & colleagues anywhere near the court.

I must be reading this wrong as I don't understand it. If TR had been outside all the trials, doing what he was doing at Leeds, there is a good chance not guilty verdicts would have been returned, or at least, grounds for appeal and convictions set aside at the court of appeal. If my daughter was a victim I would not want a racist thug with pedophile friends & colleagues anywhere near the court.

There WERE protests outside the courts in a few of those infamous trials. :rolleyes:

So you are saying our judicial system is so bad, that the CPS and Police and judges and juries and doctors are so stupid that different verdicts would have been returned because TR's presence would have overridden all of their carefully collated and presented evidence or decisions?

Crikey, even the Graudina paper wouldn't have come up with that little gem on a bad day! :laugh::laugh:

There WERE protests outside the courts in a few of those infamous trials. :rolleyes:

So you are saying our judicial system is so bad, that the CPS and Police and judges and juries and doctors are so stupid that different verdicts would have been returned because TR's presence would have overridden all of their carefully collated and presented evidence or decisions?

Crikey, even the Graudina paper wouldn't have come up with that little gem on a bad day! :laugh::laugh:

No, but juries being plastered all over facebook/twitter etc can put them under pressure to return a different verdict than they would otherwise. It also allows the jury to be dismissed, and can result in the CPS not going for a re-trial. Not sure why you mention the police, CPS, Doctors or Judge as they don't decide the verdict.

There are very good reasons why reporting restrictions are in place at some trials, he is a racist idiot who will, one day, enable some pedophiles to go free (like his nonce mates).

For balance I think tommy ought to film the police officers and social workers [plus their bosses] who deliberately turned a blind eye and failed to protect these children, and also the judges who keep giving out these poxy soft sentences.

Wonder why his friends weren't protesting after someone was convicted of having sex with a 13 year old.

Oh wait, white, female, yep, thats fine then with Tommy and his crew.

Wonder why his friends weren't protesting after someone was convicted of having sex with a 13 year old.

Yes because thats exactly the same as systematically gang-raping a vulnerable teenager, pimping them out to your mates and getting them hooked on heroin. Rinse and repeat across the country.

It's hardly relevant to a massive imported issue of organized large-scale rape seemingly excused by 'cultural differences' in some quarters, that's why. Bit like asking why an individual druggie shoplifter doesn't get the same attention as the Brinks Mat robbery. I love it when the liberals clutch at straws, because they can't believe people have the audacity to disagree with them.

It gave me a chuckle, like the poster above proudly proclaiming 'Muslim rapists are only 12.5% of the convicted total' and rather foolishly forgetting to mention that pro-rata this is 2.5 times the offending rate elsewhere. Then again, they are very selective with their facts. If you want to bang on about paedos, check out Corbyn ignoring things when he was a councillor in London, a true 'Islington Trendy' so much so that some of his own MP's didn't think it was appropriate he should become Labour leader. John Mann for example sent Mr Corbyn an open letter in which he said that his failure to tackle child abuse means it would be inappropriate for him to be the Labour leader.

Going off at a tangent is the classic symptom of people who realize they are debating from a very weak position. :thumbsup:

I think these cases are different though Col a woman can't really rape somebody IMO but it is grooming/abuse. Something has changed in the country, I don't believe the rape gangs would have got away with it in the 80's. Whereas that sort of case you highlight has gone on for years, I think some headmistress/school teacher was banged up last year for historic abuse.

It's hardly relevant to a massive imported issue of organized large-scale rape seemingly excused by 'cultural differences' in some quarters, that's why. Bit like asking why an individual druggie shoplifter doesn't get the same attention as the Brinks Mat robbery. I love it when the liberals clutch at straws, because they can't believe people have the audacity to disagree with them.

It gave me a chuckle, like the poster above proudly proclaiming 'Muslim rapists are only 12.5% of the convicted total' and rather foolishly forgetting to mention that pro-rata this is 2.5 times the offending rate elsewhere. Then again, they are very selective with their facts. If you want to bang on about paedos, check out Corbyn ignoring things when he was a councillor in London, a true 'Islington Trendy' so much so that some of his own MP's didn't think it was appropriate he should become Labour leader. John Mann for example sent Mr Corbyn an open letter in which he said that his failure to tackle child abuse means it would be inappropriate for him to be the Labour leader.

Going off at a tangent is the classic symptom of people who realize they are debating from a very weak position. :thumbsup:

On other “massive imported issues” have a google of the origination of acid attacks, the likes of which have increased around 500% in the last four years in London alone.

You seem to be going off at a tangent.

No one has said there isn't a problem with Muslims and (especially) grooming. There clearly is. I personally find it disgusting that they were allowed to continue despite clear evidence, and think the police who failed to protect the victims, should be at least, sacked, and possibly charged with aiding and abetting them, as thats what they did.

However, that doesn't mean some idiot should be allowed to disrupt trials and risk current and future convictions of the exact people he is protesting against.

Not sure your point regarding Corbyn, he wasn't protesting outside court against paedos, whilst working alongside and being mates with paedos was he? Shame Robinson didn't get sugared inside, most people who admit to being mates with nonces would have, bet he was hiding on 43's.

failure to tackle child abuse should mean he's not fit to be an mp let alone leader, IIRC Dame Margaret Hodge was also involved in that islington abuse scandal as the leader of the council. Covering up for paedophiles by failing to properly investigate abuse in the care system was endemic in those days IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back