Tommy Robinson and Identity Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing with people like robinson is they never delve into how we have got into this position, he will blame left wing people and do gooders but doesn't seem to see these people do not run the country. It stands to reason that if do gooders actually ran the country we wouldn't have got involved in these wars in the middle east.

Tony blair was not a do gooder, he was though in favour of high immigration, the country spending beyond its means and then having to borrow money, and simultaneous wars in the middle east that achieved very little except millions dead and wounded.

The elite and civil service run the country and whatever happens they never lose power, poor white people fighting poor muslims doesn't bother them in the least in fact they like divide and rule it means their enemies are fighting each other and not them.

Last edited:
The thing with people like robinson is they never delve into how we have got into this position, he will blame left wing people and do gooders but doesn't seem to see these people do not run the country. It stands to reason that if do gooders actually ran the country we wouldn't have got involved in these wars in the middle east.

Tony blair was not a do gooder, he was though in favour of high immigration, the country spending beyond its means and then having to borrow money, and simultaneous wars in the middle east that achieved very little except millions dead and wounded.

The elite and civil service run the country and whatever happens they never lose power, poor white people fighting poor muslims doesn't bother them in the least in fact they like divide and rule it means their enemies are fighting each other and not them.
I couldn't have put it better myself. :cheers:

Although I will just add that Tony Blair was a genius, as far as the elites are concerned, he achieved everything that was asked of him.

I probably could have said working class instead of poor, and the fighting and hostility can only go to a certain level, pitched battles between thousands of armed men wouldn't be tolerated but punch ups like the one the other day will be allowed to keep things simmering.

I probably could have said working class instead of poor, and the fighting and hostility can only go to a certain level, pitched battles between thousands of armed men wouldn't be tolerated but punch ups like the one the other day will be allowed to keep things simmering.
What was the puch up the other day?

Here's a vid compilation -

'Can't Barrage The Farage', or 'spot the man who is speaking the truth'. :)

I think it was in central london between the police and tommy robinson supporters/edl:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

funny but i couldn't copy and paste any of the pictures, sky must have some system that blocks it.

I like Nigel, watched him interviewed by peston earlier today and he talks a lot of sense. He doesn't want ukip to become an anti muslim party but I'm sure like most normal people he was outraged by the rape scandals [most being of pakistan background iirc]

.upload_2018-6-16_20-45-7.jpeg

I always felt that plane crash he had was a bit suspicious.

Ukip has gained members because the conservatives, especially at the top of the party, are no longer conservative, cameron and blair were near identical in outlook and policy.

And yes blair was a genius at getting the elite's wishes and ideas into practice, a one off I hope.

I think it was in central london between the police and tommy robinson supporters/edl:.

Oh dear, you can see it starting, the infamous 'clash of civilisations'.

I like Nigel, watched him interviewed by peston earlier today and he talks a lot of sense. He doesn't want ukip to become an anti muslim party but I'm sure like most normal people he was outraged by the rape scandals [most being of pakistan background iirc]

I always felt that plane crash he had was a bit suspicious.

Yeah, I'm 50/50 on whether Nige is controlled opposition, he puts on a damned good show. You can't but help loving the guy's charisma, and straight talking attitude. He talks a lot of sense, when all around him are spouting nonsense.

Ukip has gained members because the conservatives, especially at the top of the party, are no longer conservative, cameron and blair were near identical in outlook and policy.

And yes blair was a genius at getting the elite's wishes and ideas into practice, a one off I hope.

Who knows what is going on, man, they are all self-serving con-men at the end of the day.

Sickening to listen to, unfortunately.

But, the vid below would likely give a plausable explanation as to why;

Jim S was basically covered up (imo) from doing disgusting s%¥t while working at the bbc until he could no longer be a riskthat might expose others.
Government persons, high ranking people, being linked to such disgusting acts.
Important documents and/or evidence dissapearing, or "have been lost"
Ceartin cases constantly being passed around and within the police department and thus never reaching a definate or thoroughly investigated conclusion.
Mp L Britton apparantly caught banged to rights, according to this mans research. Twice. Yet investigation funding was closed down. Of course, he can't speak now and like JS in doing so possibly bring others involved to light if he did, as he the MP is also now deceased.

Apparantly this guy in the vid, john, was served gross misconduct papers for "data protection violations" and continued to work without pay. During such time his child had a horrific accident that left him needing to be revived, and left lying in a coma for months.

And keeping in line with mr. Robinson... perhaps there is a much deeper reason as to why these "grooming gangs" often seem to be swept under the carpet. Did he unwittingly stumble onto something beyond that of the common knowledge of which the courts seem to be turning a blind eye towards, something which also may need to be swept under the rug as much as possible incase ceartin people may come to light through deep investigations as being connected to these disgusting happenings that are being forced upon innocent children?

Respect to this man anyway for not standing down, as from what ive read he has received no less (unsuprisingly) than absolute hell from everyone he tried to turn to for help, if it be child protection services or high ranked officers.

Sickening to listen to, unfortunately.

But, the vid below would likely give a plausable explanation as to why;

Jim S was basically covered up (imo) from doing disgusting s%¥t while working at the bbc until he could no longer be a riskthat might expose others.
Government persons, high ranking people, being linked to such disgusting acts.
Important documents and/or evidence dissapearing, or "have been lost"
Ceartin cases constantly being passed around and within the police department and thus never reaching a definate or thoroughly investigated conclusion.
Mp L Britton apparantly caught banged to rights, according to this mans research. Twice. Yet investigation funding was closed down. Of course, he can't speak now and like JS in doing so possibly bring others involved to light if he did, as he the MP is also now deceased.

Apparantly this guy in the vid, john, was served gross misconduct papers for "data protection violations" and continued to work without pay. During such time his child had a horrific accident that left him needing to be revived, and left lying in a coma for months.

And keeping in line with mr. Robinson... perhaps there is a much deeper reason as to why these "grooming gangs" often seem to be swept under the carpet. Did he unwittingly stumble onto something beyond that of the common knowledge of which the courts seem to be turning a blind eye towards, something which also may need to be swept under the rug as much as possible incase ceartin people may come to light through deep investigations as being connected to these disgusting happenings that are being forced upon innocent children?

Respect to this man anyway for not standing down, as from what ive read he has received no less (unsuprisingly) than absolute hell from everyone he tried to turn to for help, if it be child protection services or high ranked officers.

One of the strangest things with jimmy savile was when he was put into a senior role managing broadmoor psychiatric hospital, he was a dj, eccentric tv presenter, and well known nonce. surely somebody thought he might not be suitable.

here is an extract from the report about it: "One curious feature of the paperwork that does exist suggests to us that Graham [cliff graham senior civil servant now deceased] felt some concern over how the appointment of Savile to a significant management position in the hospital would be perceived within the Department of Health: almost always when he mentioned Savile, Graham was careful to refer to him as ‘Dr Savile’.

One of the strangest things with jimmy savile was when he was put into a senior role managing broadmoor psychiatric hospital, he was a dj, eccentric tv presenter, and well known nonce. surely somebody thought he might not be suitable.

here is an extract from the report about it: "One curious feature of the paperwork that does exist suggests to us that Graham [cliff graham senior civil servant now deceased] felt some concern over how the appointment of Savile to a significant management position in the hospital would be perceived within the Department of Health: almost always when he mentioned Savile, Graham was careful to refer to him as ‘Dr Savile’.

Savile was a 'black magician', in a similar vein as Aleister Crowley... a very talented change-agent who could 'fix' things, or swing events to the favour of the establishment.

He got us into the EU, or EEC as it was called when Ted Heath signed us up to it. Heath would sail his yacht 'Morning Cloud' down to Jersey, where Savile would set him up with 'dates' who were a bit on the young side, and of the same sex, from the Haut de la Garenne orphanage. Heath thus became totally compromised and controllable.

Broadmoor and Tavistock are linked. It's only a few mile down the road, I believe.

Liz MacKean and Jill Dando were both investigating this sickening business, and they both paid dearly for it.

I was watching an interesting film on youtube about jill dando by richard d. hall, only just come across him so don't know if he is a disinfo agent etc he was linking dando's death to the london nail bomber attacks by david copeland, as she was murdered 1 week after doing a crimewatch program covering the first bomb asking the public to phone in with any info. the theory is quite complicated so i won't try and explain it here.

Savile was a 'black magician', in a similar vein as Aleister Crowley... a very talented change-agent who could 'fix' things, or swing events to the favour of the establishment.

He got us into the EU, or EEC as it was called when Ted Heath signed us up to it. Heath would sail his yacht 'Morning Cloud' down to Jersey, where Savile would set him up with 'dates' who were a bit on the young side, and of the same sex, from the Haut de la Garenne orphanage. Heath thus became totally compromised and controllable.

Broadmoor and Tavistock are linked. It's only a few mile down the road, I believe.

yes this 'compromised' politician is key to understanding modern political history, and probably for hundreds of years blackmail has been used to do trade deals, get people to be spies etc..

I like Richard D Hall, I'm fairly certain he is OK, but don't get too sucked in by his alien stuff; it is certainly interesting, but he is only reporting on eye-witness accounts, because that is all there is, he doesn't give a personal opinion, just lays out the evidence of what he has found.

The Moon Landings fakery and secret space programme stuff is OK, and the British establishment stuff that he covers is very good, pretty much all of his videos are worth watching.

He is a scientist, so he lays out the facts or accounts that he has discovered and leaves it for the audience to work it out for themselves.

Check out the video called 'Patsy Driver'.

I think Jill Dando was just becoming a nuisance for the establishment, I vaguely remember that episode on Richplanet, I'll have to watch it again.

I like Richard D Hall, I'm fairly certain he is OK, but don't get too sucked in by his alien stuff; it is certainly interesting, but he is only reporting on eye-witness accounts, because that is all there is, he doesn't give a personal opinion, just lays out the evidence of what he has found.

The Moon Landings fakery and secret space programme stuff is OK, and the British establishment stuff that he covers is very good, pretty much all of his videos are worth watching.

He is a scientist, so he lays out the facts or accounts that he has discovered and leaves it for the audience to work it out for themselves.

Check out the video called 'Patsy Driver'.

I think Jill Dando was just becoming a nuisance for the establishment, I vaguely remember that episode on Richplanet, I'll have to watch it again.

I like his logical approach, the jill dando film was called kill jill [a ref to kill bill i suppose, bit tacky but sticks in the memory] and it is 4 parts long. I was watching one of his shows about 911 and he had 2 guys discussing it with him but I thought one of them put credence to judith wood and directed weapons or something which I think is a load of old pony.

Another show was on the manchester arena bombing and he had nick kollerstrom with him who was kind of saying it was fake which I found quite distasteful, now whether the bomber should have been under surveillance and apprehended before blowing himself up is a different issue and worthy of investigation.

just to add you can bet your bottom dollar that there are paid disinfo agents in the alternative news sector, I don't find it particularly hard to have my suspicions raised. whether in the future the younger generations coming through will have enough nouse, [after receiving a dumbed down education and spending all their available time on social media] to spot the frauds remains to be seen. IMO icke is genuine but is digging his feet in with the lizards/aliens theories because for him to about face and say I got these things wrong would mean he loses all credibility on the geopolitical/surveillance state issues he is nearer to the truth on.

just to add you can bet your bottom dollar that there are paid disinfo agents in the alternative news sector, I don't find it particularly hard to have my suspicions raised. whether in the future the younger generations coming through will have enough nouse, [after receiving a dumbed down education and spending all their available time on social media] to spot the frauds remains to be seen. IMO icke is genuine but is digging his feet in with the lizards/aliens theories because for him to about face and say I got these things wrong would mean he loses all credibility on the geopolitical/surveillance state issues he is nearer to the truth on.
There are, it's called 'cointelpro', after the CIA's counter-intelligence programme, I'm fairly sure Icke is one.

Kollerstrom is no fool, I'd be inclined to believe him. The acid test is that Nick Kollerstrom lost his University job for pissing off the establishment.

I think it is more distasteful to be scaring the shit out of the public with these 'staged terror events' real or fake, and I believe that recently a lot of these events are in fact completely staged by crisis actors and film crews. For example, there is a mobile phone audio recording of some kids sitting in that bus at the Woolwich farce, one of the kids says "I'm going to the sweetshop in the break after this next take" or words to that effect.

oh I didn't know kollerstoms background, I thought I had heard him say some sensible things before but that is how disinfo agents work. remember the security services recruit a lot of people from universities, teachers and pupils, its not beyond their wit to try and build up someone's credibility. I will look though at more of kollerstroms interviews etc to form a more considered opinion.

I don't believe the elite/establishment would risk being exposed by doing fake terrorist attacks with crisis actors etc... and if you post pictures of the aftermath of a terrorist 'event' and start saying these people don't look seriously injured etc.. you are going to turn people's stomachs and gain a lot of negative publicity for alternative media. The most glaring inside job for me was 911 but most people don't even think twice about it, cannot see anything that was odd and totally buy the official narrative.

I don't believe the elite/establishment would risk being exposed by doing fake terrorist attacks with crisis actors etc...
They know that a small percentage are on to them and watching every move, so they are moving away from real events to mock-ups.

It won't matter if a few people shout 'fake!' because the majority who are glued to their HD TV sets will swallow it and it is them that the elites are trying to con.

Anyone remember Tony Blair sending tanks into heathrow when he was trying to gain support for our Irag involvement?
The establishment would do anything to get what they want including full blown terror attacks
Yep, and in 2005 they hired their chums from the Mossad to plant C4 plastic explosives on the underground trains and double-decker bus in order to keep Iraq going. 7/7 was a real bloodbath, and the patsies weren't even on the trains/bus, they were apparently later shot dead by a police special unit, in Canary Wharf. Probably the same unit that shot the electrician, De Menezes.

It may have been that monumental screw-up that prompted them to start using actors and fake blood for future 'terror events'.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back