Tommy Robinson and Identity Politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very upsetting reply, Ed - the man has been convicted in Australia, and in the UK he has been called an antisemitic and racist by a Court (amongst others). I will report this reply to the moderators, because this is outrageous, defending this piece of filth. Shame on you.

Try researching the farce of those mortgage fraud charges and the story behind it..great interview on you Tube by an american journalist who came over to interview him...took her 3 days in detention before she could actually do the interview. Locked up because she wanted to interview him...makes you wonder what the establishment are so worried about!!!

Yeah everyone in jail says they are innocent.
If there was anything wrong with the charges why wasn't he found not guilty?

Edit : just skimmed through this video

Lending someone money for a deposit does not constitute a criminal offence, I do not believe for one second that was what he was jailed for. That may have been part of it, but it certainly wasn't all of it.

Then he bangs on about how anyone convicted of that type of offence would go to an open jail, but he was sent straight away to HMP Woodhill, with terrorists, and other inmates serving long sentences. Sounds terrible. What he fails to mention is that HMP Woodhill is a local jail, and everyone sentenced to jail will go there (from the area they serve). Its an allocation prison. You are sent there, your security status is then decided (Cat A, B, C or D (also E on rare occasions)) then when a space comes up at a proper jail that is for your category, you are sent there. Jeffrey Archer was sent to the exact same type of prison and mixed with murderers and drug dealers. Suppose he was a target too? Fine, most people don't understand that. However it wasn't his first jail sentence so he knows EXACTLY how the system works. So instead of saying how he was treat the same as every other prisoner, he makes out he was targeted. He could have gone on 43's if he was that worried about his safety, he may even have met some of his EDL nonce mates while he was there.

Last edited:
As I said previously, I will not be drawn into a debate on this sensitive subject, his work speaks for itself.

If we are no longer free to read books, because they don't sit well with a particular political lobby, then we are in trouble. :)

As I said previously, I will not be drawn into a debate on this sensitive subject, his work speaks for itself.

Disrupting trials of Asian men accused of grooming offences (in the main) making the prosecutions job harder and risking any convictions.
So basically you are saying pedophiles should be allowed to go free?

You are kidding right? Honest? With multiple convictions including assault, fraud, contempt of court, the list goes on. Nice man, open racist who attacks police officers. Yep, stand up guy isn't he.

He didn't break the law in a technical sense at all. He knowingly broke the law, don't forget, he also plead guilty. He's a racist thug who is good at getting people to believe what he says. There were good reasons for the reporting restrictions that were in place, and his actions could have resulted in pedophiles walking free from court. The Rochdale grooming case was almost lost because of actions like this.

When was the last time you saw him standing outside a court hassling white pedophiles? Look up the videos he made about his pedophile mates, Leigh McMillan (EDL) or Richard Price (co-founder of the EDL) (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
), oh thats right, there isn't any of them.

He also didn't get 13 months for breaking the reporting restrictions. By doing so he activated a suspended sentence. He knew fine well that would happen, he even says it himself in the video when he is being arrested.

I'll just pop this here :)

2cgexqw.jpg
He should not have gone anywhere near the court I agree. He admits that he did wrong in the past, I agree. However if you put his voice along with others like Ayan Hirsi Ali (truly an inspirational woman) and others you have to at least look at where he is coming from. You also have to look at the problem of Muslims being radicalized in prisons and in Mosques. You can say I am full of crap but the fact remains that so called home grown terrorists are being radicalized in the UK you have to admit there is a problem. Having grooming gangs that victimize 1400 young white girls as the Rotherm report (excuse the spelling) is proof that there is a problem. In Finland a child rapist gets a lesser sentence because his victim wasn't forced according to the judge (the victim was 10 years old) there is a problem. The more the west denies that there is a problem the more unacceptable and abhorent behaviour goes on and the real conversations do not start. People say Tommy isn't a nice man and has a shady past is fine that is your opinion but what he is talking about are real problems.

If we are no longer free to read books, because they don't sit well with a particular political lobby, then we are in trouble. :)
I think we ought to be reading more as a population as a whole and informing our own selves and not leaving the media pushing their own narratives. I think a major problem in today's world is we are not reading enough!! So I agree with you.

The european white race is being stealthily genocided, and we are not even allowed to discuss it, much less protest it.
That is such a load of crap - I can't believe you'd post something so ignorant and racist. White race being genocided? What a farce. The only genocide that has happened in Europe was at the hands of "white" people. And what is "white" by the way? Anyone touting the white race ought to take a DNA test to see where your real ancestors come from.

Check out David Irving, he has been locked up as well, for the unforgivable crime of speaking the truth.
Yeah, a Nazi sympathizer and denying that the Nazis gassed men, women and children at Auschwitz. The truth?? You ought to visit a few holocaust memorials. Fucking revisionist bullshit.

It is a proven fact that the Nazis murdered not just a dozen, a few hundred, a couple of thousand but millions of Jews, gays, political dissenters, gypsies, mentally disabled people, prisoners of war, and the children of these folks.

Nazi apologists are about as stupid as flat earthers - or creationists. But far, far worse since they excuse the systematic rounding up and murder of their fellow human beings. What a disgusting and thoughtless thing to bring into my forum.

Thread closed for this racist bullshit. Never post anything like this here again. Thank you.

Reopening this thread - but I don't want to see any more stupid racists remarks - thank you. Please be cool.

Last edited:
That is such a load of crap - I can't believe you'd post something so ignorant and racist. White race being genocided? What a farce. The only genocide that has happened in Europe was at the hands of "white" people. And what is "white" by the way? Anyone touting the white race ought to take a DNA test to see where your real ancestors come from.

Yeah, a Nazi sympathizer and denying that the Nazis gassed men, women and children at Auschwitz. The truth?? You ought to visit a few holocaust memorials. Fucking revisionist bullshit.

It is a proven fact that the Nazis murdered not just a dozen, a few hundred, a couple of thousand but millions of Jews, gays, political dissenters, gypsies, mentally disabled people, prisoners of war, and the children of these folks.

Nazi apologists are about as stupid as flat earthers - or creationists. But far, far worse since they excuse the systematic rounding up and murder of their fellow human beings. What a disgusting and thoughtless thing to bring into my forum.
I could answer some of those questions, but like I said, I will not be drawn into a debate, on this forum, on this sensitive subject.

I believe that the truth will be found by looking into both sides of any debate, and by making an assessment of my discoveries, regardless of who is bringing the message.

I don't know much about this robinson character, my gut instinct is there is something fishy about him, he seems to have come from nowhere to then have quite a platform with lots of media coverage.

On the various abuse scandals up and down this fair land, I can't believe how the police just turned a blind eye to allow these youngsters to their terrible fate at the hands of those monsters. And I also query how could the intelligence agencies [GCHQ MI5] have absolutely no knowledge of this mass abuse, were none of these criminals under surveillance, or of possible interest to the security services?

Last edited:
I don't know much about this robinson character, my gut instinct is there is something fishy about him, he seems to have come from nowhere to then have quite a platform with lots of media coverage.

On the various abuse scandals up and down this fair land, I can't believe how the police just turned a blind eye to allow these youngsters to their terrible fate at the hands of those monsters. And I also query how could the intelligence agencies [GCHQ MI5] have absolutely no knowledge of this mass abuse, were none of these criminals under surveillance, or of possible interest to the security services?
We in the normal world can't conceive of this idea of a cover up but they do occur. Jimmy Saville comes to mind for a start, there are those around him knew but covered it up. and then there is the following report
This report proves that abuse does go on and it is covered up. Most of us cannot conceive of things like this occurring but they do and there is no getting around it.

For the record I have no problem with migrants. We have quite a lot in Ireland from all over and I welcome what they bring to my country however I do believe that when people migrate they do need to assimilate themselves into the local culture. They can do that without losing their own identity. I was once a migrant in the US and I assimilated but never lost sight of my Irish identity. When I lived in the USA I had respect for what that country offered me and I still do today.

Last edited:
Don't want to turn this err into a saville thread, but that did stink.
IMO, that was covered up for a long time because he was far from the only one being a sick **** . Once he is dead then yeah he cant bring to attention the other sick f**** in higher positions that may well come to light as a result

IMO, that was covered up for a long time because he was far from the only one being a sick **** . Once he is dead then yeah he cant bring to attention the other sick f**** in higher positions that may well come to light as a result
I'm not a huge fan of Thomas Sheridan, but he did a fascinating blurb linking Savile to the Yorkshire Ripper events. Bit of a 'false flag' to stir up a battle of the sexes in the Northern towns, according to Sheridan's research. I won't post any links, but it's on Youtube.

Savile was given a gold watch, that was engraved with the inscription "no one will ever know what you have done for this country", by HRH Prince Of Wales. Wonder what that was all about?

I agree, yet the scandal not only brought out some disturbing truths, but also triggered a witch-hunt whereby people were being smeared just about everywhere.

Most well-known of these is the (still ongoing) Cliff Richard case...

Indeed goatster.
Though if you smear enough people its hard to actualy pick out the ones that are genuine, amongst all the claims.
And then there's the fact that documents that might just incriminate ceartin people have a habit of disappearing :).
Anyway, back to my Birra Moretti (well, the brewed by Heineken UK limited version..)

Indeed goatster.
Though if you smear enough people its hard to actualy pick out the ones that are genuine, amongst all the claims.
And then there's the fact that documents that might just incriminate ceartin people have a habit of disappearing :).
Anyway, back to my Birra Moretti (well, the brewed by Heineken UK limited version..)
I'd love to get as wasted as the other week. I don't drink enough by my reckoning :eek2:

There's a certain charm to posting music videos in the Bar & Grill thread whilst completely bladdered. I miss it :drink:

Lol. Im on a budget. 3x660ml bottles and a cigarette that some might think smells strange.
Stay away from the spirits personally, fed up arguing with myself at 1am that because id opened a 1ltr bottle of JD i may as well finish it.. ;)

Windin down to magic fm lol...
Jon bon jovi, living on a prayer..

I never use the cigarette with the strange odour, despite what some might think round here :laugh:

Can't stand it, makes me too paranoid. That's not my opinion, just the voices in my head telling me so :eek2:

Makes me a bit para too if i leave it a week, the first in a while usually does make one para at the very least, like its the first. So i try to avoid being para ;)
its all diff though,the effect i mean, depending on what flavour... i know someone who didnt smoke cigs, or anything. But would smoke rhino for the taste.

Wouldnt advise it no. not one to offer someone who sais no once either. But i likes its.

We in the normal world can't conceive of this idea of a cover up but they do occur. Jimmy Saville comes to mind for a start, there are those around him knew but covered it up. and then there is the following report
This report proves that abuse does go on and it is covered up. Most of us cannot conceive of things like this occurring but they do and there is no getting around it.

For the record I have no problem with migrants. We have quite a lot in Ireland from all over and I welcome what they bring to my country however I do believe that when people migrate they do need to assimilate themselves into the local culture. They can do that without losing their own identity. I was once a migrant in the US and I assimilated but never lost sight of my Irish identity. When I lived in the USA I had respect for what that country offered me and I still do today.

The thing that interests me is the motivation/reason for the cover up. the intelligence services have to gather a lot of information and then sift it. Any intelligence service worth its weight would have to know what was going on in places like bradford and rochdale etc.. so why the inaction by the police? by not acting early to stamp it out they've helped create a scandal. Is this partly what the UK establishment/Elite wanted all along, the net result being, [in the public's opinion], all muslims are tarnished by the actions of these criminal scumbags.

The thing that interests me is the motivation/reason for the cover up. the intelligence services have to gather a lot of information and then sift it. Any intelligence service worth its weight would have to know what was going on in places like bradford and rochdale etc.. so why the inaction by the police? by not acting early to stamp it out they've helped create a scandal. Is this partly what the UK establishment/Elite wanted all along, the net result being, [in the public's opinion], all muslims are tarnished by the actions of these criminal scumbags.
No one wants to be labelled 'Racist'. Simples :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back