Your Input Please This'll Make the Sh*t Hit The Fan - Random Megaways?

Are you claiming slots are random?
Got any evidence supporting that theory? ;)

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor expressed by writer Christopher Hitchens. It says that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it.
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence"
I agree with your post.
If slots are totally random why can we get 15/20/25 dead spins very regular on all games, but I've never seen 15/20/25 back to back bonuses?

@BigTimeGaming isn't it about time you made a 9p megaways for @Kroffe you would make one very happy bear... You could look at that slot idea I pmed you years ago lol.

Also about randomness of @Big Time Gaming slots. I ran an experiment on lol devil as well got a bonus. Then opened up another tab and loaded the same game, while that's loading I ran the be my angel bonus and it paid 24x then on the new tab I ran the other bonus and it would have paid 56x so the end results are not the same for both sides.

Also about randomness of @Big Time Gaming slots. I ran an experiment on lol devil as well got a bonus. Then opened up another tab and loaded the same game, while that's loading I ran the be my angel bonus and it paid 24x then on the new tab I ran the other bonus and it would have paid 56x so the end results are not the same for both sides.
Typo (unintentional) or "dunoverism" (deliberate)? :p

I agree with your post.
If slots are totally random why can we get 15/20/25 dead spins very regular on all games, but I've never seen 15/20/25 back to back bonuses?
Because on Bonanza a bonus is about 1 in 500 chance, dead spin 1 in 2 (or similar) so 2 dead, 1 in 4 times, 3 dead, 1 in 8 etc etc.....

Even on Dead or alive, the greatest slot ever made, you can sometimes end up with a session where the deadspins will outnumber the bonusrounds.
Ive not experienced it myself, but im sure its just a matter of time if i keep playing it, which i will, because its the greatest slot ever made.

Oh dear. Oh deary me. The amount of Bonanza videos I've made moaning that series of spins and play seem to follow a pattern. Diamond Mine (same game) has just produced a PAIR of near identical spins, reel patterns and wins on two separate stakes and sessions for this guy!!!!!!

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video and tell me it hasn't shocked you......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Totally different idea, but have you ever considered doing video game voice overs......

Oh dear. Oh deary me. The amount of Bonanza videos I've made moaning that series of spins and play seem to follow a pattern. Diamond Mine (same game) has just produced a PAIR of near identical spins, reel patterns and wins on two separate stakes and sessions for this guy!!!!!!

Watch the first 2 minutes of this video and tell me it hasn't shocked you......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

This really isn't that surprising, though i didn't know Blueprint did this - but this just shows that they are running their megaways games either partly, or fully, as a "lottery" in the same way that we know Jammin' Jars and a lot of those style games work (Reactoonz, for example). My guess is that they are using reel bands most of the time, but that they have some "scripted" wins in there as well, which is why you get some similar spins like this. The 3 scatters on the spin before is likely just a red-herring.

Imagine it like this:

Normal Reel bands - 99% chance
Scripted win - 1% chance

Megaways slots are way different from traditional land-based and online slot games. They use the Megaways random reel modifier mechanic. It is a program designed to change various symbols on the reels on any given spin. This is a groundbreaking work developed by Big Time Gaming (BTG). Standard slot games have a fixed number of symbols on their reels, thus having a definite set of paylines. Megaways slots, however, have no such thing as a ‘fixed’ set or number of symbols and paylines. Instead, the amount of symbols that land on each reel is multiplied by the total amount of reels, which are commonly six reels and seven rows.

Megaways slots are way different from traditional land-based and online slot games. They use the Megaways random reel modifier mechanic. It is a program designed to change various symbols on the reels on any given spin. This is a groundbreaking work developed by Big Time Gaming (BTG). Standard slot games have a fixed number of symbols on their reels, thus having a definite set of paylines. Megaways slots, however, have no such thing as a ‘fixed’ set or number of symbols and paylines. Instead, the amount of symbols that land on each reel is multiplied by the total amount of reels, which are commonly six reels and seven rows.
You learn something new everyday here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back