the WTF thread

I think this is most certainly a WTF moment if ever I saw one

View attachment 159843

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
It baffles me that in an age of health and safety nobody bothered to check the chambers for live bullets? From what I am hearing they have to jump through many hoops in order to get a real gun on set. Where they filming or rehearsing at the time?

It baffles me that in an age of health and safety nobody bothered to check the chambers for live bullets? From what I am hearing they have to jump through many hoops in order to get a real gun on set. Where they filming or rehearsing at the time?
Sounds like an off-set, messing around with the staff kinda thing

That's pretty shocking. It draws some comparison with Jasmine Hartin who claims she accidentally killed a Police Sargent on Belize a few months ago.
Only other explanation could be that they were filming or rehearsing a scene, he was shooting wildly for some sort of dramatic effect, and the hail of bullets ended up clipping the crew on-set?

Might be a while before we know the full picture......if at all

"I know a number of incidents happen every year with frozen sewage from planes, but this wasn't frozen and his whole garden was splattered in a very unpleasant way," she said.
"He was out in the garden at the time, so a really horrible, horrible experience."

You don't say...

"I know a number of incidents happen every year with frozen sewage from planes, but this wasn't frozen and his whole garden was splattered in a very unpleasant way," she said.
"He was out in the garden at the time, so a really horrible, horrible experience."

You don't say...
Everyone likes a nice gift, but these are definitely not the Chocolate Roses he wanted

You don't say...
I used to live 30 miles inland in Lingfield and for decades airplanes dumped fuel routinely over the countryside before coming in to land despite it being banned. It used to stink and must have be quite polluting

Only other explanation could be that they were filming or rehearsing a scene, he was shooting wildly for some sort of dramatic effect, and the hail of bullets ended up clipping the crew on-set?

Might be a while before we know the full picture......if at all

Most plausible explanation:

* Propmaster and/or gun wrangler (it's a thing) don’t do their jobs thoroughly. They have some serious explaining to do as they are the ones that prep and load all firearms.​
* Director wants a shot of Baldwin pointing the gun at the camera - similar to Goodfellas.​
* Cinematographer is handling the camera, the director right behind her looking through the cameras external monitor.​
* They call action, Baldwin shoots as directed.​

Tragically, fatal prop gun shootings have happened before.
(son of Bruce Lee) was killed on the set of The Crow in 1993.

Last edited:
I think this is most certainly a WTF moment if ever I saw one

View attachment 159843

Brandon Lee died whilst filming The Crow and that was through being accidentally shot with a bullet.

Agree it is baffling that live ammo is on sets let alone not checked during filming. Here is the full explanation of how it happened to Lee:

In the film shoot preceding the fatal scene, the prop gun (which was a real revolver) was loaded with improperly-made dummy rounds, improvised from live cartridges that had the powder charges removed by the special effects crew, so in close-ups the revolver would show normal-looking ammunition. However, the crew neglected to remove the primers from the cartridges, and at some point before the fatal event, one of the rounds had been fired. Although there were no powder charges, the energy from the ignited primer was enough to separate the bullet from the casing and push it part-way into the gun barrel, where it got stuck — a dangerous condition known as a squib load. During the fatal scene, which called for the revolver to be fired at Lee from a distance of 3.6–4.5 meters (12–15 ft), the dummy cartridges were replaced with blank rounds, which contained a powder charge and the primer, but no solid bullet, allowing the gun to be fired with sound and flash effects without the risk of an actual projectile. However, the gun was not properly checked and cleared before the blank was fired, and the dummy bullet previously lodged in the barrel was then propelled forward by the blank's propellant and shot out the muzzle with almost the same force as if the round were live, striking Lee in the abdomen.

When I was a boy in the early 80's our Environmental studies teacher was teaching us that unless we addressed global warming issues the powers that be insisted that most of Britain would be under water within a few decades,likewise the World. Each decade since has seen us pushed into making changes to offset the arrival of such a thing happening. CO2 ommissions, an ozone layer that naturally ebbs and flows,Converting to diesel fuel because it is cleaner (when actually it was not)
I have walked on the beautiful beaches around my home town for over 4 decades now and the tide goes out just as far as it ever did and there is zero sign that high tide has got any higher. And Antarctica has just had its coldest 6 month period since records began. Greenland recorded record gigatons of ice and snow recently.We also have volcanoes omitting ash and other particles around the world on a daily basis that acts as a natural coolant. So where is the physical evidence of global warming melting and the world being flooded?

Here is what the UN where warning us about in 1990 as a projection for the year 2000

Why lie to use?

Last edited:
Most plausible explanation:

* Propmaster and/or gun wrangler (it's a thing) don’t do their jobs thoroughly. They have some serious explaining to do as they are the ones that prep and load all firearms.​
* Director wants a shot of Baldwin pointing the gun at the camera - similar to Goodfellas.​
* Cinematographer is handling the camera, the director right behind her looking through the cameras external monitor.​
* They call action, Baldwin shoots as directed.​

Tragically, fatal prop gun shootings have happened before.
(son of Bruce Lee) was killed on the set of The Crow in 1993.

wth.jpg
giphy.gif

🎵 Careless wheeler
I'm never gonna cycle again
Guilty spokes have got no rhythm 🎵🎶

There has been a number of novels over the past 100 years or so where visions of the future has turned out to become reality.

Bookface are about to change their name to Metaverse. The term Metaverse was coined by Neal Stephenson in his novel called Snow Crash back in 1992. In it he described a World where folk fecked off via the internet to escape a shit existence.
Here is an interview from about 5 years ago. In it he sets out what bookface and the other big boys have in store for us all and there is a lot of other stuff to be found about both him and Metaverse on the interweb

Imagine investing your £10,000 comp win in SQUID Crypto which saw one week gains of nearly 310,000% by Sunday evening.
It completely collapsed starting at 5:00 a.m. today!
Their website and social accounts have disappeared, along with the white paper describing SQUID.
Immediately before the collapse the SQUID token spiked to £2,087 and five minutes later, the value was less than a penny.
This is a guy watching his investments live

Imagine investing your £10,000 comp win in SQUID Crypto which saw one week gains of nearly 310,000% by Sunday evening.
It completely collapsed starting at 5:00 a.m. today!
Their website and social accounts have disappeared, along with the white paper describing SQUID.
Immediately before the collapse the SQUID token spiked to £2,087 and five minutes later, the value was less than a penny.
This is a guy watching his investments live

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back