the WTF thread

The La Palma volcano is continuing to "baffle" the experts. They at first stated that the volcano would not erupt. Then they stated it would soon peter out without incident.
Now 2 new volcano's have erupted,one mile and about 3 miles from the original. The live feeds have been avoiding these new eruptions but this is quite possibly due to having a duty of care towards the 80,000 residents.
It is not clear to me if this red alert means evacuating all residents or if it is localized? This is not ending any time soon.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Edit. Just to add that there is a lot of deformation on the island right now which means the ground has risen in places up to 20cm. This means a lot of pressure re magma and gases. Those two new Volcano's could be vents relieving those pressures

Last edited:
Yes, this is the very rig Playford was on when it happened. Rumour has it he was on his lunch break, browsing the Gov.UK public record streamer income section prior to the leak.

Myths also tell of one naked bald man running round the facilities at night with a bucket and a bag of chips

1636662607956.png

Last edited:
Yes, this is the very rig Playford was on when it happened. Rumour has it he was on his lunch break, browsing the Gov.UK public record streamer income section prior to the leak.

Myths also tell of one naked bald man running round the facilities at night with a bucket and a bag of chips

View attachment 160748

The Google Drive thingy is private.

Hadn't really looked at it that way before. To think I was reading up on the multiple interpretations of the ending of Shutter Island and its ambiguity?

Damn it .. It was my favorite song from Billy Joel, I listen to it almost every day. And now how can I live with this new knowledge further ?! Hate this scoundrel.

It would likely be the only thing to snap most people out of their apathy, if that were to happen, and that something is 'afoot'.

By the same token, if that was indeed part of a master plan then it serves to be counter- productive, as the 'elites' would stand to lose $$Billions if not Trillions, as the Facebook outage showed. And they certainly hate losing money

It would likely be the only thing to snap most people out of their apathy, if that were to happen, and that something is 'afoot'.

By the same token, if that was indeed part of a master plan then it serves to be counter- productive, as the 'elites' would stand to lose $$Billions if not Trillions, as the Facebook outage showed. And they certainly hate losing money
But they could easily survive a month or whatever because they are rich enough. Small businesses not so much. If it did happen would a lot of information on the interweb be wiped clean?

But they could easily survive a month or whatever because they are rich enough. Small businesses not so much. If it did happen would a lot of information on the interweb be wiped clean?
I hate it when you end on a question

I just think one thing as certain as death & taxes is that the super-wealthy loathe losing money. Apart from gaining a short-term stranglehold on people if the internet were to cut out, their love for money supersedes that.

Not to mention their business interests being dependant on smaller businesses surviving, because being the 'last man standing' isn't what I'd call smart business acumen. They need the serfs to prop up their worth, or else what are they going to do.....buy off each other? :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back