the WTF thread

Do you have a fav team(s) SIS? Mine used to be the vikings, that was when I followed it more, but am getting back into it via the nfl highlights of games on YT.

Hmm, I don't really have a team I follow every week in the NFL. Usually try to catch RedZone and the games on SNF and MNF.

But my first love is college football, primarily the Oklahoma Sooners. So when they're drafted in the NFL I'll have a look when they're playing.

I have zero feelings one way or another in the case because I find it difficult to get my head around America's gun laws. But I am curious about the media reaction and what happens next
Just read the bbc article covering it, talk about trying to rehash the case and wanting to continue to argue it, they're triggered by the verdict clearly.

Not really helping that Biden's expressing anger at the verdict instead of trying to quell the situation. Bringing his own personal feelings into it just smacks of long-standing resentment towards the accused and his own lack of professionalism.

It's about as close to saying "Go out there and get 'em boys" as is possible and will do nothing to restore any integrity in America's judicial system

Hoh boy. We've reached 'that' stage of Colin's evening :p

drunk-fall-down.gif

Not really helping that Biden's expressing anger at the verdict instead of trying to quell the situation. Bringing his own personal feelings into it just smacks of long-standing resentment towards the accused and his own lack of professionalism.

It's about as close to saying "Go out there and get 'em boys" as is possible and will do nothing to restore any integrity in America's judicial system
I read about that in the bbc article, what a pillock, putting his political situation/expediency first by using words that will help stir the pot, it was supposed to be only trump that didn't engage brain in potentially incendiary times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back