the WTF thread

It looks like an Argentine boa, or Burmese python, given that lighting. They're not ones to be casually taken out of their enclosure, especially when in that posture!

Either poor/ inexperienced handling, or if truly unable to control her urge to handle it at that moment, then she ought to have used a snake hook.

The woman's also got a penchant for the over-dramatic, and if she had any clue as to even what day of the week it is she'd acknowledge the snake's reaction as being 'what it is' :laugh:

Love the cameraman, who after the snake has been wrestled from her arm and she is losing blood, which almost got to her neck btw, says 'want me to stop filming and help?'

Nah, your alright mate, might as well keep filming now the danger has passed.

I like the way she tries to downplay it at first, the snake plunges its fangs into her wrist and all she can say is 'oh..okay'

Remember when gaming was just Italian moustachioed plumbers going up pipes for coin, or semi-circular blobs 'chasing ghosts' whilst taking ecstasy?

Remember how some games were deemed too violent, so as not to corrupt our pure hearts?

Well fear no more! With Christmas just around the corner, why not surprise the neighbour's kid with the latest must-have gadget!

kaboom.jpg

1667933235937.png

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

brain-explosion.gif

She didnt even apologize, you have to apologize when you get bitten by a snake.
This is how a pro does it.

Aw... I loved Steve Irwin.
Have you seen how much his so is like him? He's like a clone of his dad and even followed in his footsteps. I saw him on Jimmy Fallon a few times and he 3ven has loads of enthusiasm and his mannerisms are so close too!

Aw... I loved Steve Irwin.
Have you seen how much his so is like him? He's like a clone of his dad and even followed in his footsteps. I saw him on Jimmy Fallon a few times and he 3ven has loads of enthusiasm and his mannerisms are so close too!
Yes, they have that same aura of positivity around them.
And i agree, Steve was great.

The good dr is exactly right, this is madness and the kind of thing no one asked for that needs stopping in its tracks.

A lot of entertainment/ arts venues have implemented them, many at the start of the topic gaining traction circa 2016-17 onwards.

Theatre/ the Arts hosts seem to have taken it to greater lengths than most. When many other entertainment locales have opted to add a third restroom, much like when we went to The Roundhouse in Camden, for example - which is by far the most sane option than unisex bogs

Checking the ratio it looks like its a mens toilet converted to a 'free-for-all'
Which makes me think that there is probably a womens toilet aswell somewhere.
If its just an extra option for people that dont care i dont think its a problem, not that i would opt for it myself.

Not a big fan of unisex toilets, if i wanted to show women my penis for free i wouldnt have an Onlyfans.
Send pm for OF name.

n.gif

Last edited:
A lot of entertainment/ arts venues have implemented them, many at the start of the topic gaining traction circa 2016-17 onwards.

Theatre/ the Arts hosts seem to have taken it to greater lengths than most. When many other entertainment locales have opted to add a third restroom, much like when we went to The Roundhouse in Camden, for example - which is by far the most sane option than unisex bogs

Is it mainly an accommodation for the tranny sector then?

We have tons and tons of rules and laws re health and safety and making females share toilet facilities with males seems to fly in the face of that for me, and I can't think there are many females out there who'd prefer to use unisex facilities, so it's loony liberals forcing their twisted ways onto the public again! :mad:

[Ah I feel better for that :cool: :laugh:]

Is it mainly an accommodation for the tranny sector then?

We have tons and tons of rules and laws re health and safety and making females share toilet facilities with males seems to fly in the face of that for me, and I can't think there are many females out there who'd prefer to use unisex facilities, so it's loony liberals forcing their twisted ways onto the public again! :mad:

[Ah I feel better for that :cool:]
These 'neutral' restrooms were initially in view to catering to non-binary people, so a 'designated' area. Trans individuals would be in the position of choosing which restrooms to use, hence the entire debate surrounding it. So, many venues have taken it upon themselves to 'redress' the situation by thinking unisex toilets somehow solve the problem - which doesn't help any party, and only serves to make the entire setting unsafe for everyone

Reading more on this now and it gets worse, from the daily mail [which strangely enough I hardly visit anymore]:

Women's rights groups have long argued that they are 'disadvantaged' by gender-neutral toilets that contain both urinals and cubicles.

The Home Office, BBC, Channel 4 offices all have gender-neutral facilities.

The Old Vic theatre also scrapped its men and women toilets and replaced them with 'self-selection' facilities that can be used by both genders in October 2019.

It has been reported that NHS hospitals have spent more than £800,000 on gender-neutral toilets in the past four years.

Data obtained by the TaxPayers' Alliance (TPA) showed nearly 740 new unisex toilets were either built or converted since 2018 — including during the Covid pandemic.

Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust, in Merseyside, alone spent more than £586,000 on 63 gender-neutral lavatories.

--------------

This will all be under a 'conservative' govt too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back