the WTF thread

I've been fascinated by some of the coverage of this volcano on La Palma Island. It has the potential of creating a mega Tsunami which could devastate the planet if the 7 mile wide chunk of rock falls into the sea. It would have a massive drop before hitting the ocean. The last time they had an eruption in 1959 that chunk of rock slipped 15 feet before luckily stopping and this eruption is much bigger than that one. The earthquakes are getting bigger in size as well as becoming shallower which could result in a massive explosion. Floria would have a total wash as well as the east coast of America for starters
The use of drones has made for fantastic footage and some have deliberately been suicided in order to get dramatic vids.
Here is a compilation of both day and night coverage. It comes awake after nightfall.

Last edited:
So there you go, he went and did it

shat attack.jpg

bila-rocket.gif

They're just all-round tossers and it's fair to say most are sick of them. They threaten, demand and disrupt yet some can't fathom how that could possibly be classed as terrorism, when it blatantly is.

Led by the usual gaggle of limp- wristed middle- class idealists and bored housewives, with the other 75% being jobless bums.

And of course they're brainwashed to the hilt, whenever anyone's attempted to have reasonable discourse with them they simply rehash their same mantra, gaslighting all and sundry. Little wonder then that by the 15th protest their 'message' has fallen on deaf ears, however good its initial intentions.

But then these are the guerrilla tactics their leader implores, to highlight their cause and hold the Government to ransom, no matter the cost!

A 'WTF' moment that should remind any decent person that there's nothing noble about these fruit-loops

These insulate people really pick their moment well to start disrupting people's lives, after the lockdown etc...any covid demo last year and the police were straight in there hurling grannies about, but when someone is sitting down on a busy road, nothing no police??

Has not Prince Charlie openly endorsed them publicly recently?

These insulate people really pick their moment well to start disrupting people's lives, after the lockdown etc...any covid demo last year and the police were straight in there hurling grannies about, but when someone is sitting down on a busy road, nothing no police??

I take great comfort from Greta

I doubt that we will be seeing much of the Queen in future. The poor lady does not deserve what she has had to put up with these past few years. I'm not a monarchist but I couldn't help feel sorry for her while watching this

It turns out that the Queen spent last night in hospital. I guessed that things where not right. Hardly surprised given these last few years and her age.
Peronally I think that Harry should give up his bullshit and spend some time building bridges.

It turns out that the Queen spent last night in hospital. I guessed that things where not right. Hardly surprised given these last few years and her age.
Peronally I think that Harry should give up his bullshit and spend some time building bridges.
I'm not an obsessed royal fan, from about queen victoria onwards it seemed to decline, Elizabeth isn't immortal, charles will give the country some continued stability and presence. But after that it's Wills the aspiring wokeist; I've no interest in a glossy magazine style monarchy, pr'd to say all the approved cliches and soundbites. Harry is in some ways worse atm, probably away from all the advisers and pr they'd be okay, like Harry with helping disabled/injured soldiers, I can't fault him there and it comes across as genuine.

Last edited:
Not exactly the same because the majority aren't criminals but some of the interviews on this channel are quite interesting:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Its bed time soon but I have watched the first few minutes of his intro so it is there to find tomorrow. Thanks for that :)

I'm not an obsessed royal fan, from about queen victoria onwards it seemed to decline, Elizabeth isn't immortal, charles will give the country some continued stability and presence. But after that it's Wills the aspiring wokeist; I've no interest in a glossy magazine style monarchy, pr'd to say all the approved cliches and soundbites. Harry is in some ways worse atm, probably away from all the advisers and pr they'd be okay, like Harry with helping disabled/injured soldiers, I can't fault him there and it comes across as genuine.
I could give issue about Victoria up until now and I think that Charles has been primed. But I am confused about Harry. And our history is also a bit subject. But at least we where not born in a poor country

Chart-topping Swedish rapper Einar is shot dead on the streets of Stockholm- dailymail

looks like sweden's capital is experiencing rap turf wars, what is needed is some viking ninjas to restore order, perhaps someone from the north region is considering their next move? :oops: on 2nd thoughts jokes are bad taste,,, just can't take rappers and their silly tough guy antics and feuds over nothing seriously.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back