the WTF thread

This is funny

Woman buys house next to a busy dual carriageway then starts crying because it's noisy

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

This line in particular

It's like living next to a motorway

No shit Sherlock, did she not see the 70mph dual carriageway out the back when she viewed it ffs,

And best of all, by running to the national press, she's just ensured theres no chance of selling it for anything close to what she's paid for it :lolup::lolup::lolup:

This is funny

Woman buys house next to a busy dual carriageway then starts crying because it's noisy

This line in particular

It's like living next to a motorway

No shit Sherlock, did she not see the 70mph dual carriageway out the back when she viewed it ffs,

And best of all, by running to the national press, she's just ensured theres no chance of selling it for anything close to what she's paid for it :lolup::lolup::lolup:
Ha ha. I think I would have earplugs in 24/7 if I was around her.

Maybe this should go in the virus thread :laugh:

Experts say there are numerous factors behind erectile dysfunction, but the Covid-19 vaccine is not one of them [AFP fact check]​

Posts claiming that Covid-19 vaccinations are causing erectile dysfunction in men have been circulating widely on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter in Indonesia. The claim is false: vaccine manufacturers say there are no documented instances of Covid-19 vaccinations causing male impotence

Siti Nadia Tarmizi, spokeswoman for Indonesia’s Covid-19 vaccination programme, said the claim that Covid-19 vaccines could cause erectile dysfunction was a “hoax”.

“From clinical trials, it did not show any side effects because these vaccines do not affect the genitals,” she told AFP in a WhatsApp conversation on April 12, 2021.

“We also know that most of the causes of impotence are psychological problems, rather than organ problems.”

All you Americans don't forget to fill up when you can.

Saw a picture the other day that supposedly was of the mayor of some town (think it was memphis)
Anyway, he had said 'Dont worry, theres enough gas for everyone' but the picture was of him filling up 10+ of these and loading it into his truck.
jj.jpg

Something tells me that if everyone went ahead and did the same thing, suddenly there wouldnt be enough gas for everyone anymore.
=)

Saw a picture the other day that supposedly was of the mayor of some town (think it was memphis)
Anyway, he had said 'Dont worry, theres enough gas for everyone' but the picture was of him filling up 10+ of these and loading it into his truck.
View attachment 154845

Something tells me that if everyone went ahead and did the same thing, suddenly there wouldnt be enough gas for everyone anymore.
=)
Yet America has wells of stocked up gas that was capable of keeping them going in all regions for months so I am led to believe by many Americas in another forum.
I suspect that once gas prices have reached where they want it to be supplies will be restored but the prices will remain high

Yet America has wells of stocked up gas that was capable of keeping them going in all regions for months so I am led to believe by many Americas in another forum.
I suspect that once gas prices have reached where they want it to be supplies will be restored but the prices will remain high
They should try filling up at a Swedish gas station.
I think we pay about double what they do.

I guess its easier to create a panic over shortage in USA due to the large distances involved in many states.
For many people, not having a car is simply not an option.

WTF? Deadly mosquito's invade the UK? This article was printed in various national and local papers but was then taken down with all links to government advice being met with an Oops! At least it is still up on Ladbible.

This is a WTF moment for me

and

So if men and women events have historically been split because of natural physiological differences and because of clear advantages and disadvantages compared to the opposite sex, how is this fair?

They may as well just get rid of split events and just throw the best athletes, man or women, into the mix.

This is a WTF moment for me

and

So if men and women events have historically been split because of natural physiological differences and because of clear advantages and disadvantages compared to the opposite sex, how is this fair?

They may as well just get rid of split events and just throw the best athletes, man or women, into the mix.

Laura Hubbard has had to pull out of the Weightlifting after a horrific accident that left her needing many stitches to her left testicle. So I heard

Jubilee Line attack witness feared he would be ‘hacked to death underground’​

The witness, who did not want to be named, said: “All of a sudden there was a huge commotion.

“A man stood in the middle of the carriage and brandished a foot-long black machete.

“People started screaming, there was a stampede to the front carriage – people got trampled on and pushed into the plastic and stuff”.

The witness said he moved into the next carriage away from the attacker, adding that the victim had a wound on his head which he described as “a deep gash meaning the side of his head was hanging off”.

He added that the driver was unaware of anything happening for 10 minutes because the intercom was not working, and passengers were left defenceless on the moving Tube as the attacker “taunted” them.

“The attacker went back down the train. We heard screaming but we don’t know what happened,” he said.

“He then came back and stood at the opposite end of the carriage taunting us and making out he was going to break down the door of the carriage.

“It was completely and utterly terrifying. For about 10 minutes I genuinely thought I would be hacked to death underground.

“However, people showed compassion and care to each other – people held other’s hands, and a teenage boy saved his mum from being trampled”.

------------
Yes this is England 2021.

Derangement in the uk, wtf is going on...

Saw that last night, absolutely pathetic. Luckily theres people looking for him, so see how hard an MMA fighter he is when it's not a young lass half his size he's got to fight, the fucking dick. Seems to be a bit of a nonce too judging from his previous videos, meeting young teenage lasses in a park, and his current gf seems to be 17, roughly half his age. Oh what fun that will be for him when he's in jail and people find out.
Sad thing is, the lass will most likely get sacked from Asda for fighting back when the lass hit her, I hope, if they do, there is a massive backlash against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back