The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Damn phone posted that and not got clue how to edit it now lol.

Anyway as i was saying i changed my mind. I thought i would just run a comp with 2 £25 prizes and give £25 to 2 members that way it is shared out more.

So whether he wants it or not one way or the other Goatie is going to get £25 as he is always the first one to comment on posts etc. and he makes me laugh. Also he is only one that really talks to me on here etc. and keeps in touch by PM so goatie you are accepting it whether you like it or not.

And the other £25 i want to give to Supababe as she always jumps in on this thread to offer to help with payments etc. and when people are struggling and without people like her things would be a lot more difficult.

And like i said i will run a comp after steves for 2 other £25 prizes.

I hope that is okay with everyone and that people think it is fair.

[/Q Paul7388

Very generous from your side Paul7388 :thumbsup: and Goatie and Supa are real sweethearts :) well deserved guys,good luck to both of you

Anymore guesses for the comp?

As a reminder, what is my highest value win from a single click?

Comp closes tonight at about 11pm BST.
Yes if I may? Congrats on your win. My guess is £2300 :)

Edit. I amended my guess within seconds after noting that someone else guessed at my original figure

Edit number 2. I really should check other folks guesses first before typing!

Last edited:
You should have all had a bit more faith!

My biggest ever win from a single click is....

£16000

It was a £20 bet on Jacks or Better Power Poker. I was dealt a Royal Flush so won £4000 on all four hands.

I wasn’t a high roller or anything, but I was up over £300 so decided to do 10 £20 bets just for the thrill of it. Some thrill it was too :D

Congrats @Scott1baird you were closest with your guess so if you pm me your details I’ll get the £25 sent over to you.

Last edited:
Enjoy your win Scott and thanks for running the comp Steve. And that way some hit :thumbsup:

Anyway i said i would run a comp after Steve's lol didn't read that his never ended till tonight tho.

Anyway too tired to do it just now should have been in bed ages ago. Will either do it first thing in morning before Hospital appointment or around lunchtime hopefully when i am back.

Ok time to run a quick comp. Usual rules about active members and all that stuff. Preferred method of payment is through Neteller tho if UK i can do banktransfer or paysafe.

2 x £25 prizes as i paid the other 2 out the other day. One win per member. Making this a quick comp as want it done and dusted today but also need to give time for anyone that wants to take part.

So 1st prize will be closest guess to my finishing position in the 7.15pm UK time Archane Chaos 5000 freespins battle. That gives till start of the battle for anyone to take a guess that wants and means plenty time to give anyone a shot no matter their local time.

And 2nd prize will be to guess how much i won in a bonus round. The other night i played Genie Jackpots Megaways at 40p stake just after 7pm . I decided beforehand the first bonus round i got i would screenshot the win for a comp. So being a slot that can either pay sod all most of time or can pay huge in bonus simply tell me what the round pay in £s and p. Nearest guess wins and will end it at same time as the battle above ends unless someone gets what i would say really close then it will end then.

Have a good day all :D

Just catching up as health has been bad..see @paul7388 got a nice surprise (big grats mate!) and also that you folks have been keeping this thread alive:)

Hope it's ok for me to join in as i'm all out of funds, - i see a pun there 'ey goatie? :p
When the fun(ds) stop, STOP! :D

Anyway, having enjoyed some great wins not too long ago, i have 'invested' everything in medical downpayments and a new PC, but i would still like to take part and see if we can strike gold again!

On that note my guesses would be:
position 1 in the race
404,60 on the Genie buy

Cheers, and good luck to all....

Just shows how much my head is screwed up these days i was looking at the guesses and i could not even remember myself whether it was a good win or a crap one. Had to check lol.

Anyway incrediblestuff of course you can enter it is open to all regular members that use the forum.

On a different note sorry to hear about all your health problems and hope things get better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back