The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Cheers for the comp from one Steve to another Steve, erm never get close to these but i will go with £1775

Cheers.

I’m having quite a good run at VS so time for me to do another comp.

For £25 via PayPal or UK bank transfer, what is my highest ever win from a single click? (Value, not multiplier)

It was quite a while ago and I haven’t posted the screenshot on here so will save you the trouble of searching :thumbsup:

All the usual rules apply, closest to the correct answer wins. Will close the comp on Thursday after the VS SnG.

Good luck!

Thanks for this Paul. I hope it was a lot more but my guess is £333

For £25 via PayPal or UK bank transfer, what is my highest ever win from a single click? (Value, not multiplier)

It was quite a while ago and I haven’t posted the screenshot on here so will save you the trouble of searching :thumbsup:

All the usual rules apply, closest to the correct answer wins. Will close the comp on Thursday after the VS SnG.

Good luck!

Thanks for the comps Steve my guess is 569 GBP

Good luck!

hello mate

i will go for £8888

good luck on slots too

Okay thanks to Videoslots generosity i will run a comp once steve has finished his.

The money is in Neteller so can only pay by that unless in UK then i could probably do a bank transfer unless someone here could help with getting payments swapped about like maybe Supababe or someone.

Anyway i was going to run a comp with a not bad sized price but have changed my mind so hope noone minds .

Damn phone posted that and not got clue how to edit it now lol.

Anyway as i was saying i changed my mind. I thought i would just run a comp with 2 £25 prizes and give £25 to 2 members that way it is shared out more.

So whether he wants it or not one way or the other Goatie is going to get £25 as he is always the first one to comment on posts etc. and he makes me laugh. Also he is only one that really talks to me on here etc. and keeps in touch by PM so goatie you are accepting it whether you like it or not.

And the other £25 i want to give to Supababe as she always jumps in on this thread to offer to help with payments etc. and when people are struggling and without people like her things would be a lot more difficult.

And like i said i will run a comp after steves for 2 other £25 prizes.

I hope that is okay with everyone and that people think it is fair.

Anyway as i was saying i changed my mind. I thought i would just run a comp with 2 £25 prizes and give £25 to 2 members that way it is shared out more.

So whether he wants it or not one way or the other Goatie is going to get £25 as he is always the first one to comment on posts etc. and he makes me laugh. Also he is only one that really talks to me on here etc. and keeps in touch by PM so goatie you are accepting it whether you like it or not.

And the other £25 i want to give to Supababe as she always jumps in on this thread to offer to help with payments etc. and when people are struggling and without people like her things would be a lot more difficult.

That is most fair and very generous :)

Congrats Supa and Goatie xx

What an ickle sweetheart - good luck to both Goatie and Supa, well deserved :)

Awww that’s really nice of you x Thanks.
You are a star x

For the record, Paul bank-transferred the funds with the speed and grace of a greased-up eel :thumbsup:

Funds received swiftly. And as I'm not breaking my own gambling curfew I'm going to vandalize DOA for some old payback. And to generally play it safe :oops:

I will attempt to double it but be warned it hates me

For the record, Paul bank-transferred the funds with the speed and grace of a greased-up eel :thumbsup:

Funds received swiftly. And as I'm not breaking my own gambling curfew I'm going to vandalize DOA for some old payback. And to generally play it safe :oops:

I will attempt to double it but be warned it hates me

Well to be fair it was not that quick i had to sort out a way to get money in my bank first since the account was empty to payday:laugh:

And now stop derailing the thread Steve is still running a comp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back