The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Okay guessing there are not going to be any more guesses well there won't be now anyway lol.

So finishing up the Genie Jackpots comp now. Now my head is up my arse these days these tablets are really making me so confused at times. But after checking it several times i am sure i have the right winner even tho there were some real close guesses. You were 2nd closest Jon :eek2: by pennies.

But i reckon unless i am totally wrong that the winning guess was @helenakp with 19.10 as the bonus paid £21.84.

So hopefully you can take Neteller Helen if so PM your details if not we need to try sort something:D

GJ comp.png

Okay guessing there are not going to be any more guesses well there won't be now anyway lol.

So finishing up the Genie Jackpots comp now. Now my head is up my arse these days these tablets are really making me so confused at times. But after checking it several times i am sure i have the right winner even tho there were some real close guesses. You were 2nd closest Jon :eek2: by pennies.

But i reckon unless i am totally wrong that the winning guess was @helenakp with 19.10 as the bonus paid £21.84.

So hopefully you can take Neteller Helen if so PM your details if not we need to try sort something:D

View attachment 111794

That has to be the best "kick a man when he is down" scenario, I have seen ever lol! :p :oops:

That has to be the best "kick a man when he is down" scenario, I have seen ever lol! :p :oops:

Not going to rub salt in the wound but if this comp finished right as i started to post this then you and Greylady would be joint winners as current score was 640 lol.

Both exactly 73 which happens to be year of my birth. Spooky :laugh:

Not going to rub salt in the wound but if this comp finished right as i started to post this then you and Greylady would be joint winners as current score was 640 lol.

Both exactly 73 which happens to be year of my birth. Spooky :laugh:
There's old and there's '73 A.D' old

Yikes

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back