The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Times up. My win was 4023x and the time the bonus finished was at 12.58pm

The closest x was won by by Greylady with a guess of 4123x

Chipkin9 guessed the time at 12.43pm

Thank you all for taking part.Could you both please send me your details via PM and congratulations.

That's the 3rd one I've won from you now Geordie :eek2:

You really are going to have to start doing these every week mate :laugh:

Thanks very much and well done Mina (very nice of Greylady for passing it on) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thanks sweetie , can you pass it onto Supababe pls as I mentioned earlier if I won :D
It was an extra giveaway because you where so unlucky as well as being a awesome member.But as Supa is awesome too I shall gladly pass it on to her :)
Supa it is in your account already as I had your details :)

Last edited:
Right my turn then. Usual rules...50 posts etc etc...

For £30 simply predict the score in the FC Porto - Liverpool match tomorrow and also predict a player to score.

In the event more than one person gets the scoreline correct, whoevers player scores first wins.

In the unlikely event that more than one get the score correct and no-ones players scored at all then simply tell me my biggest ever stake win from a slot.

So. Example.

Score: FC Porto 0-10 Liverpool

Player: John Joe Big Toe

Biggest stake: 5000x

I can pay by Skrill only and won't be able to transfer you the money until 02:00 on Thursday morning since I'm waiting on payment.

Good Luck! :)

Last edited:
Right my turn then. Usual rules...50 posts etc etc...

For £30 simply predict the score in the FC Porto - Liverpool match tomorrow and also predict a player to score.

In the event more than one person gets the scorline correct, whoevers player scores first wins.

In the unlikely event that more than one get the score correct and no-ones players scored at all then simply tell me my biggest ever stake win from a slot.

So. Example.

Score: FC Porto 0-10 Liverpool

Player: John Joe Big Toe

Biggest stake: 5000x

I can pay by Skrill only and won't be able to transfer you the money until 02:00 on Thursday morning since I'm waiting on payment.

Good Luck! :)
1-0 Porto
Lopez first scorer
Your biggest ever win was x2888
Cheers for the comp mate

I don't know what I am doing so I am guessing :oops:

Porto 2- 1 Liverpool
Player Salah
x4025

No that was perfect :thumbsup:

Everyone is guessing...anything can happen during the game and everyones chances are equal.

May I just add that I hope you don't win this Comp Mina as I am a big Liverpool fan, nothing personal and you're still the sweetest :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back