The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Ive also managed to crash and burn.
But since its the battleweekend at vs this weekend i figured i can squeeze a comp out of that.
The usual rules apply.

So for €30, guess the amount my best reward will pay.
If you are unfamiliar with vs sng-battles, the rewards are 4,5 or 6 spins each.
And the games are Gonzos quest and Sword of khans.

So i guess comp will be open until midnight on sunday when the battleweekend is over.
Make your guess in whatever currency you want, ill figure out who is closest. probably

nn.jpg

Ive also managed to crash and burn.
But since its the battleweekend at vs this weekend i figured i can squeeze a comp out of that.
The usual rules apply.

So for €30, guess the amount my best reward will pay.
If you are unfamiliar with vs sng-battles, the rewards are 4,5 or 6 spins each.
And the games are Gonzos quest and Sword of khans.

So i guess comp will be open until midnight on sunday when the battleweekend is over.
Make your guess in whatever currency you want, ill figure out who is closest. probably

View attachment 145619

Using all my expert 'slot tekkers' you will get a x125 from Sword Of Khans and a x54 from Gonzos which brings me to an ultimate, all slot knowing and easily predicted guess of x89.5 from Sword Of Gonzos.

I hope i have not spoilt it now you know the result. Have fun anyway.

Cheers for a comp, I will guess that your best win from a single reward will be £19.87, hope it higher tho.....

I was a bit shit at explaning.
Its not my fault, i dont speak a word of english.
Guess like @Reelsoffun did, the amount of money my best reward will pay.

So if you think my best hit from all of my rewards will be a Sword of khans reward paying 100x, then guess €10.

bbbk.gif

Edit: I guess i will be opening somehwere around 50-70 rewards.

Last edited:
@Kroffe shame you burned it man :( dont understand the guessing comp, you mean the biggest win from a lot of sng's you are gonna do that have 4 to 6 spinsper sng :what::laugh:
Every reward i win will be 4,5 or 6 spins.
Guess how much money the best reward will pay.

See expert explanation in my post above.
=)

So if you think my best hit from all of my rewards will be a Sword of khans reward paying 100x, then guess €10.

View attachment 145626

4/10 Honeyjars for the effort on trying to explain it.

Don't worry too much if you never explained it that well I think for a stoopid bear you do okay.:)

Nice one @Kroffe

I will guess at about €14 from a Gonzo's Reward or maybe €8 from a SoK one :what:

Hopefully you'll get a nice 5OAK "Handle Face" (one of many terms from Jono's A-Z of slotting terminology) with a 15x multiplier :thumbsup:

Edited due to me being a dick head and over tired again

Sorry mate, confuse myself most days :oops:

I will stick with the €14 Gonzo Guess then please

Last edited:
Thank you for the comp @Kroffe :thumbsup:

I'll take this opportunity to update on my own success/failures regarding the prizes I've won from the previous comps. I've been busy with other things recently (not drinking), so gambling has been on the back-burner.

I won a comp ran by @pinnit2014, but busted out fast. Thanks again P, appreciate the chance and apologies for the Remarkable CM Community for failing to pass it on.

I also won another comp, but they never sent the prize for it. For whatever reason, I don't know. Maybe the universe is telling me something and I'm too slow or dumb to get it?

For the above mentioned reasons, I'll self-exclude myself from the future comps in this thread. I'll return when I'm in the position to run one of my own.

A collective thank you to all members who have kept, and are keeping this thread going on. :drink:

Sayōnara.

Last edited:
Thank you for the comp @Kroffe :thumbsup:

I'll take this opportunity to update on my own success/failures regarding the prizes I've won from the previous comps. I've been busy with other things recently (not drinking), so gambling has been on the back-burner.

I won a comp ran by @pinnit2014, but busted out fast. Thanks again P, appreciate the chance and apologies for the Remarkable CM Community for failing to pass it on.

I also won another comp, but they never sent the prize for it. For whatever reason, I don't know. Maybe the universe is telling me something and I'm too slow or dumb to get it?

For the above mentioned reasons, I'll self-exclude myself from the future comps in this thread. I'll return when I'm in the position to run one of my own.

A collective thank you to all members who have kept, and are keeping this thread going on. :drink:

Sayonara.
Make a guess or you are dead to me.
Thanks.

View attachment 145626

Edit: I guess i will be opening somehwere around 50-70 rewards.

Changing my guess to an amount using all my maths tekkers brings me to a reliable and correct answer of 17.90 Fish Weight (Old School Swedish Currency) or SEK (Swedish Early Catch) or whatever currency you have finally developed in your country.

Still have fun!

OMG folks - you have successfully made me smile and cry all at once this morning! Thank you so much for your votes.
Special thank you to those who have given me encouragement and a laugh while things have been shit - you all know who you are!
Thank you all again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back