The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Hey guys, I keep trying to make threads giving money away because I've had a bit of luck lately but they're bombing.

If you all were to pick someone who isn't yourself who's genuinely deserving who would it be?

I just know back only a few years getting just $20 would mean a lot to me so I'm looking to try and help some fellow gamblers out.

I personally would nominate CC07 purely to put a smile on her face after the year she has had :)

Hey guys, I keep trying to make threads giving money away because I've had a bit of luck lately but they're bombing.

If you all were to pick someone who isn't yourself who's genuinely deserving who would it be?

I just know back only a few years getting just $20 would mean a lot to me so I'm looking to try and help some fellow gamblers out.

Very nice of you NC :thumbsup:

I was thinking along the lines of "a member who has been active and contibuted in other ways to the community, but has never won a Remarkable CM Community prize"?

Very nice of you NC :thumbsup:

I was thinking along the lines of "a member who has been active and contibuted in other ways to the community, but has never won a Remarkable CM Community prize"?

That totally rules you out then.

1. You have won before.

2. Your music hardly contributes to the forum :laugh:

That totally rules you out then.

1. You have won before.

2. Your music hardly contributes to the forum :laugh:

Oh dear.

Haven't we been through this so many times before Paul?

You just don't question anyone's music taste!!! (Dino's "old playlist cleaning" posts excluded :p)

Sacrilegious behaviour Paul. It's a sad day indeed. :(

Ok how about this; anyone nominated by someone else (not a new member in the last week) gets $20. Multiple nominations allowed to the same person but only one nomination per user.
Up to $200 total giveaway, PayPal or Bitcoin.

I'd nominate @goatwack then.

Haven't seen him here for some time, so maybe he could be lured back in with money?

Oh dear.

Haven't we been through this so many times before Paul?

You just don't question anyone's music taste!!! (Dino's "old playlist cleaning" posts excluded :p)

Sacrilegious behaviour Paul. It's a sad day indeed. :(

Did I question your music taste. No. Simply stated it never contributed. Take that what ever way you want lol.

Did I question your music taste. No. Simply stated it never contributed. Take that what ever way you want lol.

Oh dear.

If the title of the thread is "I'm currently listening to...", posting a song one is currently listening to is ... kind of what the thread is all about, yes? No?

I'm Finnish. I take things literally. Damn it!

As for the above mentioned action being contributory in general for the forum as a social construct (which is a manifestation of a different reality for every single member), one could argue you had a point. But I'm not going to agree with that point :p

Last edited:
Cash washing complete @Scott1baird and @paul7388 :p

Changed the word using my best imagination to avoid any possible key word trigger traps!!

Good Luck!

Still at work but just checked and received. Will try my luck later after work or tomorrow if still feeling rough and tired.

Thanks again Jon for transferring it and thanks again for the prize Scott :thumbsup:

Oh dear.

If the title of the thread is "I'm currently listening to...", posting a song is one is currently listening to is ... kind of what the thread is all about, yes? No?

I'm Finnish. I take things literally. Damn it!

As for the above mentioned action being contributory in general for the forum as a social construct (which is a manifestation of a different reality for every single member), one could argue you had a point. But I'm not going to agree with that point :p
Anger issues today I see . Maybe you need to listen to some of your songs :laugh:

I didn't know @CC07 has been having a hard time, but i'll gladly fourth or fifth that notion, and vote for her!

Been - and still am - having quite the hard time myself but it's more health than anything else: biggest reason why i am not active so much.
I guess it comes with getting old, as I did see quite a few other old posters are famously missing...

Hoping i'll get back in full swing soon, there's hope yet! In the meantime, good luck people, this thread helps keeping a smile on my face :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back