The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Sorry ladies and gents, this has been yet another poor show from me.

Donuts again in one of the worst moods. Seems to be happening every time I win one of these comps. The biggest win was from a FS round with x35 multiplier and a retrigger, barely 84x bet :(

Tuesday Madness doesn't look very good either. :oops: But if I manage to stay within the TOP600, I'll have another crack with the prize money.

1576584350166.png

1576584302393.png

Sorry ladies and gents, this has been yet another poor show from me.

Donuts again in one of the worst moods. Seems to be happening every time I win one of these comps. The biggest win was from a FS round with x35 multiplier and a retrigger, barely 84x bet :(

Tuesday Madness doesn't look very good either. :oops: But if I manage to stay within the TOP600, I'll have another crack with prize money.

View attachment 119941

View attachment 119940

You must be well overdue another remarkable day at VS Harry :)

Well, just to add.. i managed to play for over an hour, and actually managed to increase the starting balance a little.. but then everything died. Next time i withdraw anything decent, ill do my first comp. :) Thanks again for the playing funds anyhow :)
You just described how playing goes 99% of the time on 99% of deposits.

hey all
I've won a few weeks back a comp from the bear , didnt managed to pass it forward then but Bonanza gave me today a surprise so now I can pass it on as I've made a nice withdraw.

the question is : what's my overall RTP on DOA 2 on VS ?
closest that gets my % RTP out of around 56.000 spins gets 25 € on Neteller only .
open until tomorrow morning.
good luck all
and Happy Holidays :cheerleader:

later edit - i've taken a screenshot when I've posted the comp with the time stamp so the answer is based on that. i'm mentioning that casue I have few money change left in VS and it's playing on DOA2 so RTP might change a as said, its the one I had when posted.

Last edited:
If it was me, I would guess 45% :laugh:

Thanks for the comp and can I guess hmnnnn 91% (it has to divide by 13, my unlucky number) :)

hey all
I've won a few weeks back a comp from the bear , didnt managed to pass it forward then but Bonanza gave me today a surprise so now I can pass it on as I've made a nice withdraw.

the question is : what's my overall RTP on DOA 2 on VS ?
closest that gets my % RTP out of around 56.000 spins gets 25 € on Neteller only .
open until tomorrow morning.
good luck all
and Happy Holidays :cheerleader:
Lucky u getting a surprise from bonanza I’ll have a punt at 47% RTP

Thanks Maria! I will go 87.1% RTP Dont remember you posting any decent screenshots so guessing similar to my not great RTP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back