The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Received only to find out I am £20 in the red due too PayPal paying Allbritish £20 but somehow not taking it from my bank at the time despite depositing another £10 after.

Anyone know what this is?
03DEC19
Organisation: AG COMM
Other info: +356-2248-4974 , SLIEMA MT

Type: Debit Card Transaction

It's trada. Just trying to work out how PayPal made a payment to Allbritish without taking the money from my account. Then trying to take the money when my bank account is zero. Doesn't make sense.

Abit of good karma for me :D

Last spin aswell had 8p left

View attachment 119579

Well it was good untill i got Source of wealth survey even thou ive used them for years , and as im currently unemployed I fear Im not gonna get my withdrawal as they will think I cant afford to gamble ect not sure how it works, I only ever can gamble if I use no depo bonus or if i win a competition online or get birthday/xmas money and then play with the winnings if generated. Anyone has any idea if they would effect my withdrawal ?

Well it was good untill i got Source of wealth survey even thou ive used them for years , and as im currently unemployed I fear Im not gonna get my withdrawal as they will think I cant afford to gamble ect not sure how it works, I only ever can gamble if I use no depo bonus or if i win a competition online or get birthday/xmas money and then play with the winnings if generated. Anyone has any idea if they would effect my withdrawal ?
@homerbert any idea? , Would that be something that could happen ?

Hey Jamie!

Not sure why you asked me since during all my years I never worked with UK market and not sure about how the things there (most my knowledge about it from this forum, btw). Basically, I do not think you will have trouble with getting paid, because even if you can't afford it - I'm pretty sure they must process your WD and then close account and/or apply any limits. Also, from what I can see you did not make any crazy bets or something like this. Therefore I wish and hope everything will be fine with your WD.

Br,

V.

Ehm they surely will approve your WD.
And knowing you from here I think you are a low roller and enjoy your bits of slotting.
So how this has triggered, one wonders.

But even if they decide you are not in a position to fund your account, they still have to pay you.

Like @homerbert said, they might just limit your deposit amounts but it is not illegal to have some banter at slots if you do not work.

Sorry for being late guys, I had a busy week but alas the time has come for my comp :D

Guess what my win was (x multiplier, not the amount) on Tiki Tumble from Push Gaming that allowed me to run this comp. I have a screenshot of a win (it's from 08.12.2019, the time shown is 22:20, i.e. 10:20 pm). If two or more guesses are the closest the person who answered first wins. The prize is 25 euros (or somewhere around that, having in mind the currency conversion), Skrill would be best but I'm sure we'll work something out with the help of some forum members. The comp closes tomorrow (Monday) at 23:59 CET (22:59 GMT).
Good luck :)

Congrats on your win and thanks for the comp! I am always happy to see that this thread can lead to something nice! :)

I will say 324x bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back