The murder (?) of a Iranian terrorist

"IRAN WILL NEVER HAVE A NUCLEAR WEAPON!" is his latest one line tweet.

Trump was warned not to tear up that nuclear deal with Iran, which took years to negotiate and which many countries were happy to agree, but he wanted it re-written and now he's facing the reality of the consequences. That Iran will/has started work back on nuclear technology in earnest, I'm not sure if an air bombing campaign can stop the research etc.., facilities can be hidden. It maybe that the only way to 100% prevent what he is determined to stop, is a boots on the ground conflict, an invasion, occupation and forced regime change... the US and allies have the forces to do it but is the public support there?
In EU and UK I don`t so, but I`m worried about the average american though! They seem to think he is the "bomb"....if you get my drift.

In EU and UK I don`t so, but I`m worried about the average american though! They seem to think he is the "bomb"....if you get my drift.

Yes I don't think we've seen the end of this potential conflict, just read an article on CNN titled

"Donald Trump takes the off-ramp in Iran confrontation (for now)"

senator moscow mitch is quoted as saying:

"As a superpower, we have the capacity to exercise restraint and to respond at a time and place of our choosing, if need be."

So Trump was never going to announce the commencement of formal hostilities, it'll happen at some point down the road, in the middle of the night, maybe after he wins the 2020 election. IMO he's taking his lead from the generals and the pentagon as to the timing rather than the other way round, even though going to war should be a political decision. This is why he's hard to read I think, because he's voicing other people's thoughts and opinions, the twitter comments the other day was his real intent, today's speech was written for him as more subterfuge and smoke to allay public fear or worry.

It will be interesting to see if the americans/allied forces do leave Iraq soon, he didn't seem too keen on that idea the other day, saying he would slap crippling sanctions on Iraq - some friend!

Last edited:
Yes I don't think we've seen the end of this potential conflict, just read an article on CNN titled

"Donald Trump takes the off-ramp in Iran confrontation (for now)"

senator moscow mitch is quoted as saying:

"As a superpower, we have the capacity to exercise restraint and to respond at a time and place of our choosing, if need be."

So Trump was never going to announce the commencement of formal hostilities, it'll happen at some point down the road, in the middle of the night, maybe after he wins the 2020 election. IMO he's taking his lead from the generals and the pentagon as to the timing rather than the other way round, even though going to war should be a political decision. This is why he's hard to read I think, because he's voicing other people's thoughts and opinions, the twitter comments the other day was his real intent, today's speech was written for him as more subterfuge and smoke to allay public fear or worry.

It will be interesting to see if the americans/allied forces do leave Iraq soon, he didn't seem too keen on that idea the other day, saying he would slap crippling sanctions on Iraq - some friend!
That comment about Iraq or rather thread is shocking. Even for his standards!

Another thing that is contradictory, he apparently wants to negotiate a new nuclear deal with iran...

"we must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place"

That was from today's speech and yet how does he expect to be able to sit down with a country's govt, after blowing up their national hero into small pieces...it's nonsensical.

Another thing that is contradictory, he apparently wants to negotiate a new nuclear deal with iran...

"we must all work together toward making a deal with Iran that makes the world a safer and more peaceful place"

That was from today's speech and yet how does he expect to be able to sit down with a country's govt, after blowing up their national hero into small pieces...it's nonsensical.

Plus, this is what Rand Paul said after being briefed by the WH about the legal justification for the assassination!

"In the briefing and in public, this administration has argued that the vote to topple Saddam Hussein in 2002 applies to military action in Iraq. That is absurd. Nobody in their right mind -- with a straight face, with an ounce of honesty -- can argue when Congress voted to go after Saddam Hussein in 2002 that (they) authorized military force against an Iranian general 18 years later."

"There was no specific information given to us of a specific attack. Generality -- stuff that you read in the newspaper. I didn't learn anything in the hearing that I hadn't seen in a newspaper already."

No surprise. The WH lied again about imminent attacks. :rolleyes:

As for Mr T wanting a new Iran deal, that is how he has worked all his life. First, the bulldozer to make people bow to him, then make them agree to what he wants. That for him is then winning! :rolleyes:

Ask the 100s of contractors he treated that way who never so a penny for their work.

Last edited:
From everything I have stated and facts you can check from your own government like the Iranian 1953 coup is all from RT right? I give you one RT video where you can see raw footage which you can also see in other mainstream media outlets.

I post a video from Mike pompeo about him admitting that they are lying and cheating.. nothing. 9-11 terror attack and all the other sunni wahabi extremist attacks on Western soil.. nope still blame the Iranians while you are balls deep in a relationship with the biggest Sunni wahabi terror sponsors of the world that can kill American Saudi journalists in (other) countries without Trump giving a fuck.

He even threatened the world to use his veto to help his Saudi friend out. Bombing the shit out of Yemen is also ok, support more war crimes from SA.
Something doesn't make sense. Talking about propaganda... Sad. You are as brainwashed as they come.

Where are all the native Americans? Calling Iranians terrorist while the US has only survived because of wars. You think you can control the middle East but you can't and never will.

Last edited:
Here is one of the main reasons for the assassination.

Facebook AD run by the Trump campaign after the killing, lauding himself. People are then asked to sign up, giving, of course, all their contact data so they can be flooded by more "divine" messages from the "Chosen One". :rolleyes:

Perfidy perfected and delivered by Mr T's worshippers. :rolleyes:

1578546204157.png

There's no barrel deep enough for trump to scrape, I could be wrong but I get the sense he wasn't quite expecting that level of mourning in Iran, and he's taken a risk here which he needn't have done, on top of the impeachment stuff.

People in the US are very patriotic but I'm sure some even on the republican side will be thinking 'hmm was this such a good idea, setting all these people strongly against us for the sake of taking out 1 general??'

Maybe I'm being too optimistic there given the amount of propaganda people end up consuming over the years, even if they don't specifically go looking for it.

I have a lot of time for Rand Paul, he's not frightened to go against the prevailing wisdom, certainly not a dick cheney style republican. Ted Cruz has disappointed me, I thought he had a bit more of an individual mind and was interested in law and the constitution, but it looks like he's maneuvering for another shot at the top job when Trump goes, so saying things to please the party's top echelons.

From everything I have stated and facts you can check from your own government like the Iranian 1953 coup is all from RT right? I give you one RT video where you can see raw footage which you can also see in other mainstream media outlets.

I post a video from Mike pompeo about him admitting about lying and cheatjng.. nothing.
9-11 and all the sunni extremist attacks on your soul.. nope still Iranians while you are balls deep in a relationship with the biggest Sunni wahabi sponsors of the world.
Bombing the shit out of Yemen is also ok, support more war crimes from SA.

Something doesn't make sense. Talking about propaganda... Sad. You are as brainwashed as they come.

Where are all the native Americans? Calling Iranians terrorist while the US has only survived because of wars. You think you can control the middle East but you can't and never will.

Don't worry John the media and govt in the Uk have attacked RT a lot, and when you throw enough 'sh*t some sticks, if I watch RT I know it's going to have a pro russian govt background just like the bbc will be pro uk govt, but it doesn't mean all the info and opinion RT report is wrong, I just take that into account and try to see if what I'm being told makes sense or gives me another perspective.

The mainstream media in the uk and west is becoming laughably bad at trying to brainwash the public on different issues, for years iran being one of them ...and yet we aren't sat here quaking in our boots about the evil threat of iran, which they keep trying to convince us to be.

It's all to do with the various competing factions in that region, for example, we the UK have aligned ourselves to KSA but we can hardly say they are morally superior to the iranians. KSA killing and chopping up a journalist with a bonesaw, or lopping off people's heads in the street, is not the kind of country/kingdom you'd be proud and happy as a civilised nation to say 'this is one of our best allies and partners in the region' and yet we routinely do :confused: the world's gone mad. :(

Last edited:
That was short and sweet, good job i couldnt care a ***,I dont pretend or want to understand the politics behind all this, all I know is that a lot of innocent people died on that plane and its not fair to dismiss it just like that.
Maybe it was just an accident, all I was saying was that if not someone is to blame and has blood on their hands.and I nominate Trump

Reading the mail headlines just now and it looks like the iranians may have shot it down by accident, one of the air defense systems believing it to be a hostile object, if true, in a way if Trump hadn't assassinated Soleimani those people would still be alive, an unintended consequence but a consequence none the less, of all this tit for tat silliness between a superpower and a 2nd world country [no offence to iranians meant]

Many will say Trump wasn't too blame as the iranians could've left things alone, but killing soleimani was probably the most provocative action he could take short of attacking mainland iran itself...maybe some good will come out of all of this, it'll shake people on both sides into the realisation things can't continue to carry on as they have, it's always the ordinary citizens trying to go about their lives who suffer the most :(

Some time away and come back to find the spirit of Harry has possessed Mack:eek2:

I know it's my new debating/brainwashing technique I'm trying out to confuse Harry, he has to read my posts at least twice now before choosing which emoji response :p :laugh:.... [ just joking, I've thrown the towel in with Trump he's given me a ride for 2 or 3 years and that's it, I still find it hard to support the democrats but you never know :what:]

I know it's my new debating/brainwashing technique I'm trying out to confuse Harry, he has to read my posts at least twice now before choosing which emoji response :p :laugh:.... [ just joking, I've thrown the towel in with Trump he's given me a ride for 2 or 3 years and that's it, I still find it hard to support the democrats but you never know :what:]

Both Democrats and Republicans are warmongers. Maybe Bernie is the least trouble but he looks like he is dying already.

I still believe both are controlled by the shadow government once they are in a place of real power. Conspiracy level 100

That's like reaching Operating Thetan Level VIII in Scientology. No one's ever been to lvl.100 Conspiracy before and made it back in one piece

Thinking of joining Scientology to meet tom cruise and some other Hollywood stars, make friends with Hollywood, become rich and post streams like the very legit roshtein at 50 Euro bet each spin.

Both Democrats and Republicans are warmongers. Maybe Bernie is the least trouble but he looks like he is dying already.

I still believe both are controlled by the shadow government once they are in a place of real power. Conspiracy level 100
Seriously John give it up ffs you’ve been watching to much of the x files next you’ll be trying to tell us elvis is still alive......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back