Thanks 32Red for my Birthday Bonus LOL

shanetospin

Dormant account
So being a member of Club Rouge at 32Red gets you 5000 Ruby Points for your Birthday- So I logged in and was faced by an accidental mistake by someone at 32Red, they had actually added £500 instead of the 5000 Ruby Points. Me being me thought it was best to admit the mistake. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY..........right? ;p

I was tempted though....................

Tirilej

Still a Lady
CAG
MM
Some do start their own birthdaythreads...so okey I won't bother with another one:p

Happy Birthday young man:thumbsup:

Have a great day:cheers:

wobble33

Experienced Member
So being a member of Club Rouge at 32Red gets you 5000 Ruby Points for your Birthday- So I logged in and was faced by an accidental mistake by someone at 32Red, they had actually added £500 instead of the 5000 Ruby Points. Me being me thought it was best to admit the mistake. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY..........right? ;p

I was tempted though....................

happy birthday here..i thought all club rouge members did recieve a £500 bonus :confused:

shanetospin

Dormant account
You get a £500 MATCH deposit bonus, not a free chip. I got the email but didn't have time on the day or around to take it up.

Yep Slotster- your right you do get a £500 Match bonus for your Birthday :p I only got the email today, one day after my Birthday LOL

Mark_32Red (retired acct)

Dormant account
Hi Mark,

No definitely only got it today!! Could just be Gmail but could be 32Red for the late receiving not sure. Not to worry though :)

Strange, I can see it was sent at 10am yesterday... I'll have a dig to see what I can find - all useful info thanks. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Mark

shanetospin

Dormant account
Strange, I can see it was sent at 10am yesterday... I'll have a dig to see what I can find - all useful info thanks. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Mark

No problemo Mark, it's just one of those things :) as I say it could be Gmail but couldn't say for deffo. Was surprised to see the email 1 day late but as I said not a problem :)

Cheeeeeeeeeers :thumbsup: