Thanks 32Red for my Birthday Bonus LOL

shanetospin

So being a member of Club Rouge at 32Red gets you 5000 Ruby Points for your Birthday- So I logged in and was faced by an accidental mistake by someone at 32Red, they had actually added £500 instead of the 5000 Ruby Points. Me being me thought it was best to admit the mistake. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY..........right? ;p

I was tempted though....................

Some do start their own birthdaythreads...so okey I won't bother with another one:p

Happy Birthday young man:thumbsup:

Have a great day:cheers:

So being a member of Club Rouge at 32Red gets you 5000 Ruby Points for your Birthday- So I logged in and was faced by an accidental mistake by someone at 32Red, they had actually added £500 instead of the 5000 Ruby Points. Me being me thought it was best to admit the mistake. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY..........right? ;p

I was tempted though....................

happy birthday here..i thought all club rouge members did recieve a £500 bonus :confused:

Hi Mark,

No definitely only got it today!! Could just be Gmail but could be 32Red for the late receiving not sure. Not to worry though :)

Strange, I can see it was sent at 10am yesterday... I'll have a dig to see what I can find - all useful info thanks. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Mark

Strange, I can see it was sent at 10am yesterday... I'll have a dig to see what I can find - all useful info thanks. :thumbsup:

Cheers
Mark

No problemo Mark, it's just one of those things :) as I say it could be Gmail but couldn't say for deffo. Was surprised to see the email 1 day late but as I said not a problem :)

Cheeeeeeeeeers :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back