superslots - watch out

davids39

Dormant account
hello
a winning of 9656 usd blocked due to the fact that i have opened more than one account in the group.
i have a mail from the group replying that it is ok to open more than one account.



how should i know who is in the group if it is not specified in the terms and conditions?
why was my account credited with the sign up bonus 48 hours after?

watch out
david
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
davids39 said:
a winning of 9656 usd blocked due to the fact that i have opened more than one account in the group.
The terms and conditions explicitly state... The Company reserves the right to cancel Player's account for any reason, and issue any balance in Player's account at the time of such cancellation. The Company also reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and refund the original purchase in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:

If a Player has more than one active account within the group of casinos.


You can see who's in the group by clicking the affiliates link, then clicking the partners link. All the casinos listed are part of that group, and you're only allowed to play at one of them. Groups like Belle Rock and Fortune Lounge welcome you at all their casinos... More chances to clean out your wallet.
 

largeeyes

Dormant account
If this is true, this should be instant rogueness. "You can have one account per group, but we're not going to list those casinos here...you gotta go digging and hope you find them all. If you don't, zap, we keep your money." That's complete BS. I have had a good experience here, but if this holds true, it will be the last time I ever play there.
 

kavaman

Experienced Member
PABnononaccred3
PABnononaccred3
MM
where

Where in superslots website does that read? I cant seem to find it...

-kavaman
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
largeeyes said:
...you gotta go digging and hope you find them all.
No digging required. :D

English Harbour Online Casino
Caribbean Gold Casino
Silver Dollar Casino
SuperSlots Casino
Millionaire Casino
All Poker Casino
Casino BleuBlanc Et Rouge
Aposte Casino
SuperSlots Bingo
English Harbour Poker
 

thelawnet

Dormant account
davids39 said:
hello
a winning of 9656 usd blocked due to the fact that i have opened more than one account in the group.
i have a mail from the group replying that it is ok to open more than one account.



how should i know who is in the group if it is not specified in the terms and conditions?
why was my account credited with the sign up bonus 48 hours after?

watch out
david
That's bad. Looks like they were looking for a reason not to pay you.

Why would they have a site like this:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


encouraging you to download all their casinos

And then hide a way a crappy term like that.

I'm sure there are hundreds of people that belong to more than one of their casinos. I am a member of two - I had no idea about their rule, as I didn't study the minutiae of the general conditions. They paid me no problems, as I didn't win much.

Ouch.
 

thelawnet

Dormant account
Bruce Hamilton said:
The terms and conditions explicitly state... The Company reserves the right to cancel Player's account for any reason, and issue any balance in Player's account at the time of such cancellation. The Company also reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and refund the original purchase in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:

If a Player has more than one active account within the group of casinos.


You can see who's in the group by clicking the affiliates link, then clicking the partners link. All the casinos listed are part of that group, and you're only allowed to play at one of them. Groups like Belle Rock and Fortune Lounge welcome you at all their casinos... More chances to clean out your wallet.
That's bullshit.

Why should somebody be expected to read all these terms, and even then it doesn't list the casinos in the group.

If you are going to have a rule like that you need to make it A LOT clearer.

I mean FFS, they must have a database with your details on it.

It would be about hour's work to check people's details before they sign up. Even matching email addresses.

This is one of those terms that is 'in case we need an excuse to steal your money'

Of course they might be more to this than meets the eye.

Is there a EH rep here?
 

schankwart

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.ca
This group has been very reputable for long but this term sounds simply unbelievable.
I have been playing across a number of their outfits for much more than a year and never got in trouble with this term, not to mention that I did not even know about it. -Did they not bother to tell me as I kept losing most of my deposits? :what:

I will look more deeply into this tomorrow. Its late over here and Schanky needs some rest before learning what has been happening here.
 

pstnpstn

Dormant account
found another HIGHWAYMEN !

Deposit money to some casino is gambling which only have chace to lose.
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
thelawnet said:
Why should somebody be expected to read all these terms...
Unfortunately, you have to read them because the casino will change them on the fly to cover their arses in whatever excuse they use to not pay you. They also make those changes retro to the day you signed up, not the day they change them.

As for the terms being BS, you're preaching to the choir! :p
 
Last edited:

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
Bruce Hamilton said:
The terms and conditions explicitly state... The Company reserves the right to cancel Player's account for any reason, and issue any balance in Player's account at the time of such cancellation.
I think that says it all really!

I must rush home tonight & sign-up there.... NOT!!!! :(
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Further to complicate things, WOL has a complaint by a player who is being refused payment by Englishharbour.co.uk on the basis of the clause, which is not in the T&C of that casino.
 

schankwart

Banned User - violation of <a href="http://www.ca
Boohoo... Please dont let another serious outfit go down the tubes now. :(
I still can not believe seems to be happening here.
Please pay these players!!
 

guesswest

Experienced Member
Bruce Hamilton said:
The terms and conditions explicitly state... The Company reserves the right to cancel Player's account for any reason, and issue any balance in Player's account at the time of such cancellation. The Company also reserves the right, in its unfettered discretion, to void any winnings and refund the original purchase in your Casino account in any of the following circumstances:

If a Player has more than one active account within the group of casinos.
/QUOTE]


It does say that in the Superslots terms, but I notice on the English Harbour site the same clause reads:

# If a Player has more than one active account for the Casino.


So looks like you can play on site x and y at the same time but not on y and z, z and y or yadayah. It's getting to the point where you can't deposit at an online casino anymore without running it by a lawyer first.

It's ridiculous that clauses like this exist, furthermore that they're so heavily buried. But the inexcusable part is having a clause like this, then ADVERTISING the other sites on the initial site. People that post on forums like this are much more clued up I'd guess than the average casino user, and are still continually getting screwed by nightmarishly complex and vague terms - so I'd guess in that sense it's only the tip of the iceberg shown here and in other forums. And the irony is that this has to be about the only industry that guarantees a profit, someone gives you $1 you give them 96c back - when is that going to be enough?
 

Bruce Hamilton

Dormant account
guesswest said:
It's getting to the point where you can't deposit at an online casino anymore without running it by a lawyer first.
That means the casino is succeeding! They make the terms so confusing your lawyer has to read it twice, and hope we'll be stupid enough to deposit anyway... We obviously are, because we do. :D
 
Top