New Slot Announcement Star Clusters Megaclusters (New BTG Mechanic)

Well done to all the winners,

Tried Starclusters at Mecca today, got a 400x bonus at 40p, cashed out £200 profit so happy.
Cant say I really got into the game, probably as its so hot here but can see its got potential.
Have to give BTG top marks for innovation, who would have thought of mixing clusters
and megaways like that,

Hey All - only Leo have paid as Video Slots were waiting for an email confirmation from a 3rd party that has still not materialised. @Nghfb1983 will sort tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay but with the weekend it has been hard to get a response.

@Big Time Gaming Can you confirm if this and maybe any of your other slots play differently on different stakes while having the same RTP?

ie: Is it for example harder to bonus on higher stakes or reach the same potential on lower stakes. There have been claims that other slots have different profiles on different stakes. So would be refreshing to hear that you don't or.. do :)

@Big Time Gaming Can you confirm if this and maybe any of your other slots play differently on different stakes while having the same RTP?

ie: Is it for example harder to bonus on higher stakes or reach the same potential on lower stakes. There have been claims that other slots have different profiles on different stakes. So would be refreshing to hear that you don't or.. do :)

There will always be 'claims' about slots to that tune, but if you mean the type of slots that Barcrest produced for instance, then it is indeed possible: however this is then definitely made clear in the paytable, as that is lawfully obligational.

Recent examples would be Ooh Aah Dracula and Moopoly Big Event -there you have the slightly higher RTP on stakes of 2,- and up, and the highest RTP if/when buying the 'max amolunt' enhanced bonuses....

From personal experiences this was absolutely not noticeable, and i highly reccomend staying away from those stakes/buys...I spent a good amount of money finding this out, so there you go :p

This is ofc. the opposite of the claims you read, as this is better RTP for more money.
I'm sure the same is possible in theory, but i have never seen examples of it irl...

On topic - This game is quite the opposite from my playtime experience so far :D
Still love it but it has been quite brutal and it seems rather unusual that i was able to play from the same balance for so long.

I did give it a decent effort, don't know if i managed the same spincount as in the competition, but i definitely had the same starting balance in comparison, over several sessions, and alas - was sodomized!

Im going to sulk in the corner that it is set at a whopping 20p per spin after all, and will be thus forced to reserve this slot for balances greater than my usual 20,- :D

Of course i'd happily hear about a little mishap whereby the RTP was set too low on release, per accident, and now all affectred players will be returned their investments!
:lolup:

Jokes aside, i am not quite sure how well this will actually do in terms of 'bonus-playthrough-assistant' as i, and a few others had thought this to be a great example of...

On topic - This game is quite the opposite from my playtime experience so far :D
Still love it but it has been quite brutal and it seems rather unusual that i was able to play from the same balance for so long.

I did give it a decent effort, don't know if i managed the same spincount as in the competition, but i definitely had the same starting balance in comparison, over several sessions, and alas - was sodomized!

Im going to sulk in the corner that it is set at a whopping 20p per spin after all, and will be thus forced to reserve this slot for balances greater than my usual 20,- :D

Of course i'd happily hear about a little mishap whereby the RTP was set too low on release, per accident, and now all affectred players will be returned their investments!
:lolup:

Jokes aside, i am not quite sure how well this will actually do in terms of 'bonus-playthrough-assistant' as i, and a few others had thought this to be a great example of...

So, pretty much resembles my Opal Fruits experiences - 'Man, i hope this game isnae bonus banned cos am gonna meet All the wagering!'

Release date: Oh No.

Well given it a fair go, first time I played I got a 400x bonus but just gone downhill since.Last session was the worst ever £100 @ 40p spins, One 2 free spin feature , paid next to nothing.balance gone in 20 mins.
Best win over the whole session £8.Annoying as you can see it has potential but it seems to hate me.
Hard to leave it alone, but close to had enough,shame I as I was really looking forward to playing it.

There will always be 'claims' about slots to that tune, but if you mean the type of slots that Barcrest produced for instance, then it is indeed possible: however this is then definitely made clear in the paytable, as that is lawfully obligational.

Recent examples would be Ooh Aah Dracula and Moopoly Big Event -there you have the slightly higher RTP on stakes of 2,- and up, and the highest RTP if/when buying the 'max amolunt' enhanced bonuses....

From personal experiences this was absolutely not noticeable, and i highly reccomend staying away from those stakes/buys...I spent a good amount of money finding this out, so there you go :p

This is ofc. the opposite of the claims you read, as this is better RTP for more money.
I'm sure the same is possible in theory, but i have never seen examples of it irl...

Thats not what I mean, it's when the RTP is the same. @Reelsoffun has commented on this before " That's not the same as what he asked they adjust RTP per stake, the ones he asked were ones that adjust the profile on different stakes. Two very different things. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back