slotmadness changes vip requirements and T&C

tatersalad

Dormant Account
just some info if you play at Slotmadness...I have just gotten off phone with my VIP host after lengthy chat....the requirements for advancement in VIP levels as stated on their website..is...advance to level 2 after 10,000 loyalty points...one loyalty points per $10 wagered .i did that and was advanced to level 2 and since then I have accumulated enough loyalty points to advance to level 3(100,000 loyalty points) but was just told that they are changing that to being based solely upon deposits and tenure, not loyalty points...the reason this is misleading is the fact that several times I could have withdrawn winnings and then made deposits, but instead, played through my winnings to accumulate loyalty points...My VIP host explained that what the webpage said is 2 years old and no longer in effect, but I have only been a member for 9 months. I explained that I was looking at the webpage as we spoke and she said If I deposited more often, they would have informed me of the changes..??? so..just to let you know if you play there or are going to...the webpage is wrong , but I do not know how to find out what the "new " requirments are(even though I am a VIP member.level 2, ) thank you,best of luck..

I would say this is a blessing in disguise. You had not withdrawn when you could but with this rogue they would have voided your winnings like they didn't honour the terms of the VIP entitlement. Changes should be communicated to the player and they shouldn't be saying the terms are now obsolete. You will be saving yourself a bundle in future by staying away from them. If you like Nuworks games, try Buzzluck or Lucky Club. Yes, you wont get so many of those so-called perks but you wont get the runaround so easily and if you are eligible for VIP status they wont use such a wishy-washy reason to deny you.

just some info if you play at Slotmadness...I have just gotten off phone with my VIP host after lengthy chat....the requirements for advancement in VIP levels as stated on their website..is...advance to level 2 after 10,000 loyalty points...one loyalty points per $10 wagered .i did that and was advanced to level 2 and since then I have accumulated enough loyalty points to advance to level 3(100,000 loyalty points) but was just told that they are changing that to being based solely upon deposits and tenure, not loyalty points...the reason this is misleading is the fact that several times I could have withdrawn winnings and then made deposits, but instead, played through my winnings to accumulate loyalty points...My VIP host explained that what the webpage said is 2 years old and no longer in effect, but I have only been a member for 9 months. I explained that I was looking at the webpage as we spoke and she said If I deposited more often, they would have informed me of the changes..??? so..just to let you know if you play there or are going to...the webpage is wrong , but I do not know how to find out what the "new " requirments are(even though I am a VIP member.level 2, ) thank you,best of luck..

Bullshit. Players should be informed of changes to the terms by publishing them on the website for them to read. Since they admit knowing the website is out of date, they have knowingly mislead players by lying about the terms connected to the VIP programme.

More likely they are lying to YOU, and covering this up by referring to terms that don't actually exist, and that there is nothing at all wrong with the terms on the webpage.

The lesson to learn is that you should NOT play on after a big win, but withdraw. You would probably have been far better off than you could ever have been had you advanced to level 3. I hope others see this and abandon plans of showing their loyalty by playing back their winnings instead of withdrawing them.

Had you withdrawn and redeposited, I am sure there would have been another impediment to your advance to level 3, such is the nature of unpublished terms and conditions.

They should be honest and have a proper by invite only VIP program like 32Red, rather than trick players into thinking that fixed criteria are used, and then changing the rules when players meet said criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back