Contest Slot of the Year 2019 THE RESULTS!!

bamberfishcake

Experienced Member
MM
Cheers for the time taken producing the results Dunover. I intend to use the details to play all of those slots that I have not yet touched to have some fun this evening :)
100 spins in each.
Nice surprises for me have been from some of the other games mentioned that didnt quite make the grade. Had some luck on Spartacus, Snake, Da Vincis Mystery Reels (like that game a lot but of course check the RTP) and Wish Upon a Leprechaun (was on the final list) but your experience will probably be different to mine :) Good Luck!

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
Nice surprises for me have been from some of the other games mentioned that didnt quite make the grade. Had some luck on Spartacus, Snake, Da Vincis Mystery Reels (like that game a lot but of course check the RTP) and Wish Upon a Leprechaun (was on the final list) but your experience will probably be different to mine :) Good Luck!
I am getting through these 100 spins surprisingly quickly. So far I have played slots that I have forgot that I had already tried. I am enjoying it :)

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
I am quite enjoying this quest. Is there a way of creating a competionion that is verafiable to go through Dunovers top 20 where the winner/s gain a prizes?
I would willingly be involved money wise.
This thead deserves much more attention that does from this community IMO

Last edited:

bamberfishcake

Experienced Member
MM
I am quite enjoying this quest. Is there a way of creating a competionion that is verafiable to go through Dunovers top 20 where the winner/s gain a prizes?
I would willingly be involved money wise.
This thead deserves much more attention that does from this community IMO
I think thats a great idea!

4ThePlayer

I-Gaming Industry Representative
Very interesting, great to see 9k Yeti got a mention - thanks to all that voted for it :)

neon claws

Thought I'd give the only slot on that list I can play a try, Temple Tumble.
Put $200 in, setup 50 X $4 autospins...
29 completely dead spins on a row, off to a great start, but then a miracle: $11 win!
At the end of the 50 spins there was less than $18 balance, which rapidly vanished.

I thought, there's no way that can be normal, put another $100 in, 25 X $4 spins, and $3.80 balance remaining.

Whaaaaa ??? :|

neon claws

Thought I'd give the only slot on that list I can play a try, Temple Tumble.
Put $200 in, setup 50 X $4 autospins...
29 completely dead spins on a row, off to a great start, but then a miracle: $11 win!
At the end of the 50 spins there was less than $18 balance, which rapidly vanished.

I thought, there's no way that can be normal, put another $100 in, 25 X $4 spins, and $3.80 balance remaining.

Whaaaaa ??? :|
Ok I'm ashamed to admit I kept chasing this thinking it HAD to improve.
Over a grand down the hole and not one set of spins yielded more than 36% RTP, on average it was 19% and going 25 spins without a single pay happened four times.
Absolutely in shock a slot can pay so poorly.

neon claws

Going in on 4 quids with a grand deposit would be risky enough, but on 100 or 200?

Dunno if you are braver or crazy :p
I figure you may as well win big or lose quickly.

E: there was a time when $4 spins from a $1000 deposit would last you more than 30 minutes though.

Thanks megaways!

the Shamus

Slot Machine Enthusiast
Hello All

Always like to hear what people are playing. Pragmatic Play is my mom's # 1 company. 75% of their games she likes. They show the volatility at the beginning of many of their games -- so, I have a better idea what to bet! IO find their graphics similar to North American slots!

BTG is great ... so is No Limit City! The graphics, the sound, they varying volatility. I love them!

Take care,
/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)