Contest Slot of the Year 2019 THE RESULTS!!

Very interesting, great to see 9k Yeti got a mention - thanks to all that voted for it :)

Thought I'd give the only slot on that list I can play a try, Temple Tumble.
Put $200 in, setup 50 X $4 autospins...
29 completely dead spins on a row, off to a great start, but then a miracle: $11 win!
At the end of the 50 spins there was less than $18 balance, which rapidly vanished.

I thought, there's no way that can be normal, put another $100 in, 25 X $4 spins, and $3.80 balance remaining.

Whaaaaa ??? :|

Thought I'd give the only slot on that list I can play a try, Temple Tumble.
Put $200 in, setup 50 X $4 autospins...
29 completely dead spins on a row, off to a great start, but then a miracle: $11 win!
At the end of the 50 spins there was less than $18 balance, which rapidly vanished.

I thought, there's no way that can be normal, put another $100 in, 25 X $4 spins, and $3.80 balance remaining.

Whaaaaa ??? :|

Ok I'm ashamed to admit I kept chasing this thinking it HAD to improve.
Over a grand down the hole and not one set of spins yielded more than 36% RTP, on average it was 19% and going 25 spins without a single pay happened four times.
Absolutely in shock a slot can pay so poorly.

Going in on 4 quids with a grand deposit would be risky enough, but on 100 or 200?

Dunno if you are braver or crazy :p

I figure you may as well win big or lose quickly.

E: there was a time when $4 spins from a $1000 deposit would last you more than 30 minutes though.

Thanks megaways!

Hello All

Always like to hear what people are playing. Pragmatic Play is my mom's # 1 company. 75% of their games she likes. They show the volatility at the beginning of many of their games -- so, I have a better idea what to bet! IO find their graphics similar to North American slots!

BTG is great ... so is No Limit City! The graphics, the sound, they varying volatility. I love them!

Take care,
/\/\/\/\ the Shamus /\/\/\/\

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back