Logo
external image

Sarcasm - How can the President from Texas Ban TExaS Hold'em?

  • Thread starter Thread starter WagerWitch
  • id14753
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1484
  • Replies 1

WagerWitch

Dormant account
webmeister
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Location
Alaska
I'm just a little aghast at the irony of it all.

Thought I'd put a "things that make you go hmmmm" in there.

Wonder what Proud Texans think now.

And I wonder how Harrah's is going to like the competition from Europe.

Wager wise woman
luckymeki
 
Bush is all hat and no cattle

I'm just a little aghast at the irony of it all.

Thought I'd put a "things that make you go hmmmm" in there.

Wonder what Proud Texans think now.

And I wonder how Harrah's is going to like the competition from Europe.

Wager wise woman
luckymeki

I am from Texas and think two things. Bush isn't from Texas - just pretends to be. And the guy is a shill.

Stanford
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top