Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you own an iPhone or an iPad, you should know that the poor bastards who put that thing together are subjected to horrific working and living conditions.

China is the model for the Brave New World.

So what has same-sex marriage had to do with what's supposedly happened in China?

And isn't the 'family unit' very strong and important in China?

Probably more important than a lot of other counties, and has been for thousands of years

I don't see the connection

You'll be telling us next that the earth isn't flat

Could you please refrain with the subversive rhetoric ? :eek:

LOL I had enough of the Trump threads and terrorist threads, I wont even bother with this one

Have fun everyone. It already seems like its getting wild!!!

For once, its my turn to grab the popcorn

p.s. I confirm slots are rigged too

Why what happened in the Trump thread? :eek::(:(

....and spit out my coffee...thanks for the laugh...

Wheres the bloody 'like' button gone when I need it most :thumbsup:

So what has same-sex marriage had to do with what's supposedly happened in China?

Probably more important than a lot of other counties, and has been for thousands of years

I believe he is including the right to marry a Chinese sex doll

The earth is spherical, and yes the family unit is strong and important in China.

But the poor schmucks who are forced to work at Foxconn are generally from agrarian families who have been forced off of their land and have no choice but to put up with the diabolical conditions in order to put food on the table of their uprooted families.

But that is irrelevant to my point. My point being that the future that the elites have planned for humanity will be similar to what is happening in China but much, much worse. At least the Chinese still have a semblance of freedom, but even that shall be deemed too inefficient further down the road.

The earth is spherical, and yes the family unit is strong and important in China.

But the poor schmucks who are forced to work at Foxconn are generally from agrarian families who have been forced off of their land and have no choice but to put up with the diabolical conditions in order to put food on the table of their uprooted families.

But that is irrelevant to my point. My point being that the future that the elites have planned for humanity will be similar to what is happening in China but much, much worse. At least the Chinese still have a semblance of freedom, but even that shall be deemed too inefficient further down the road.

And the connection with same-sex marriage is........?

Hi,

Just recently I made a thread about same sex marriage which was closed.
For the record, I would like to say that I did not mean any offence. I started that thread to point out how absurd some of the arguments against same sex marriage are.
If given the chance I would have quickly made that clear. (btw thx philanderknox for giving me that chance.) ;)

Simsons Same Sex Marriage.jpg
Here's is a picture from an episode of the Simpsons which I find memorable.
The reporter asks the man in the burning house how does he feel that no one is coming to save him from the fire.
The man in the burning house responds that it doesn't feel as bad as knowing that somewhere in the world gay people are marrying. Which according to him is the real emergency. :laugh:
The Simpsons hit the nail on the head with that one.

The sky is falling. .. the sky is falling.

Hi,

Just recently I made a thread about same sex marriage which was closed.
For the record, I would like to say that I did not mean any offence. I started that thread to point out how absurd some of the arguments against same sex marriage are.
If given the chance I would have quickly made that clear. (btw thx philanderknox for giving me that chance.) ;)

View attachment 82558
Here's is a picture from an episode of the Simpsons which I find memorable.
The reporter asks the man in the burning house how does he feel that no one is coming to save him from the fire.
The man in the burning house responds that it doesn't feel as bad as knowing that somewhere in the world gay people are marrying. Which according to him is the real emergency. :laugh:
The Simpsons hit the nail on the head with that one.

I feel for you Aussies at the moment, for I know that your nation is being particularly hammered by the globalist encroachment upon personal liberties.

I refer you to my original post, and to Huxley's 'Brave New World' and to the writings of Marx and Engels.

Yes, your original post blames same-sex marriage for the bringing about of this 'Brave New World'

Then you say that China is on it's way to this 'Brave New World'

So, why can China bring about this 'this 'Brave New World' without same-sex marriage, and with the family unit intact?

And the west can't?

It's your argument pal, it's you who needs to explain it. NOT me

Yes, your original post blames same-sex marriage for the bringing about of this 'Brave New World'

So, why can China bring about this 'this 'Brave New World' without same-sex marriage, and with the family unit intact?

And the west can't?

It's your argument pal, it's you who needs to explain it. NOT me

Oh FFS, I did not say that China was bringing about this Brave New World, I said that China is the model for it; a prototype, as it were; China is not independent.

Modern China was created and is controlled by the same tiny elite that controls most of the world.

Production of desirable luxury goods has been transferred to China, because of the low wages, poor working conditions, lax environmental controls etc.

All of which guarantees maximum profits on the goods when they are sold in the West.

If you want a debate, please get up to speed, because at the moment you come across as the typical clueless Joe Schmo, and that is not an insult, I'm merely stating a fact.

Oh FFS, I did not say that China was bringing about this Brave New World, I said that China is the model for it; a prototype, as it were; China is not independent.

Modern China was created and is controlled by the same tiny elite that controls most of the world.

Production of desirable luxury goods has been transferred to China, because of the low wages, poor working conditions, lax environmental controls etc.

All of which guarantees maximum profits on the goods when they are sold in the West.

If you want a debate, please get up to speed, because at the moment you come across as the typical clueless Joe Schmo, and that is not an insult, I'm merely stating a fact.

Ok, I'll rephrase my post, ever so slightly. Because at the moment you come across as the typical clueless pseudo-intellectual, and that is not an insult, I'm merely stating a fact.

Your original post blames same-sex marriage as part of the bringing about of this 'Brave New World'

So, why can this 'Brave New World' be brought about in China, without same-sex marriage playing a part in it, and with the family unit intact?

Yet in the west it can't be?

Oh good. What would CM be without these crazy threads full of lets say strong views.

To be honest i was starting to get a bit bored with the Harry Lockinlove threads as tho i like the two people they were getting repetitive threads.

Now we have another thread to keep me entertained tho think this one will be closed really soon.

Now I will sit back and not derail the thread any longer.

Look sonny, I've already - predictably - done that quip :D;)

I saw from the first post this was another NWO/Conspiracy thread so admittedly went straight to the last post, hence my missing your equally predictable and inevitable pun. Still quite funny though. :thumbsup:

Just to destroy further possibilities, I am actually a BiSexual (if I can't get it I buy it :rolleyes:) no scrub that, I am a trisexual (I'll try anything). :oops:

Ok, I'll rephrase my post, ever so slightly. Because at the moment you come across as the typical clueless pseudo-intellectual, and that is not an insult, I'm merely stating a fact.

Your original post blames same-sex marriage as part of the bringing about of this 'Brave New World'

So, why can this 'Brave New World' be brought about in China, without same-sex marriage playing a part in it, and with the family unit intact?

Yet in the west it can't be?

There are many factors involved in the bringing about of the New World Order. This is a movement that has been ongoing since at least the 16th century, it is a very slow and deliberate process with a 100% chance of success, precisely because every move is thoroughly thought through and implemented in graduations. Whenever the plebs show signs of resistance, they take a step back, but resume when things have settled down again.

It is being brought about in every nation, in similar ways, but modified per nation due to differences in standards of living, the customs and beliefs of the people of those nations and other factors.

You are probably familiar with the term 'political correctness', but a more accurate term would be 'cultural marxism'. This is a tool used by communist subversives get the plebs to accept changes in their way of life that fifty years ago, or less, would have been unthinkable and unacceptable.

It is too convoluted to go into here but if you want to know more, you can find plenty info on the web.

The reason people deemed certain behaviour unacceptable, was because it would be detrimental to the future of the tribe. It was not bigotry, or misogyny, or homophobia,etc., it was purely for the protection of the tribe.

Cultural Marxism, or political correctness, strives to force people to accept these changes; that they otherwise would not accept; by devious means. These people know how to yank your chains, they are masters at it, they have studied mankind for millennia; they know exactly how to manipulate the average Joe Schmo into believing anything they like.

Same sex marriage is a tiny part of that cultural marxist manipulation. China is not yet ready for it, they are too busy being the 'economic powerhouse' of the world, but the decadent West is ripe for the plucking.

I think I have answered your questions. If you want to know any more, you shall have to do your own research.:)

There are many factors involved in the bringing about of the New World Order. This is a movement that has been ongoing since at least the 16th century, it is a very slow and deliberate process with a 100% chance of success, precisely because every move is thoroughly thought through and implemented in graduations. Whenever the plebs show signs of resistance, they take a step back, but resume when things have settled down again.

It is being brought about in every nation, in similar ways, but modified per nation due to differences in standards of living, the customs and beliefs of the people of those nations and other factors.

You are probably familiar with the term 'political correctness', but a more accurate term would be 'cultural marxism'. This is a tool used by communist subversives get the plebs to accept changes in their way of life that fifty years ago, or less, would have been unthinkable and unacceptable.

It is too convoluted to go into here but if you want to know more, you can find plenty info on the web.

The reason people deemed certain behaviour unacceptable, was because it would be detrimental to the future of the tribe. It was not bigotry, or misogyny, or homophobia,etc., it was purely for the protection of the tribe.

Cultural Marxism, or political correctness, strives to force people to accept these changes; that they otherwise would not accept; by devious means. These people know how to yank your chains, they are masters at it, they have studied mankind for millennia; they know exactly how to manipulate the average Joe Schmo into believing anything they like.

Same sex marriage is a tiny part of that cultural marxist manipulation. China is not yet ready for it, they are too busy being the 'economic powerhouse' of the world, but the decadent West is ripe for the plucking.

I think I have answered your questions. If you want to know any more, you shall have to do your own research.:)

While your post here contains many truths to be fair, I think you give too much credit to those whom you think are orchestrating it. If you were right, it would require a great deal of wit and intelligence, something which the far left have always had a very short supply of.

Sounds like very careful aliens to me though if they have been struggling with their movement for several hundreds of years :eek2:

They must be getting tired now...as I am with you and your nonsense.

Then I saw dunover posting even more stupid nonsense. Wow, time to stay away from this garbage thread.

Not even CNN posted about this on their front page

lol

Just trying to entice Harry into an argument to derail this thread back to what really matters in the world

Last edited:
While your post here contains many truths to be fair, I think you give too much credit to those whom you think are orchestrating it. If you were right, it would require a great deal of wit and intelligence, something which the far left have always had a very short supply of.

We're not talking Labour Party here. I am describing trained subversives, born into the job by parents who were themselves subversives, often from the Eastern bloc or Russia, usually from among 'God's chosen people'. Former KGB, Stasi or Communist Party. These people are no flakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back