Same Sex Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I had enough of the Trump threads and terrorist threads, I wont even bother with this one

Have fun everyone. It already seems like its getting wild!!!

For once, its my turn to grab the popcorn

p.s. I confirm slots are rigged too

How the hell did China come into this? Look buddy, get the hell off your soap box, your not informing anyone of anything but your own moronic point of view. Same sex marriage is now going to have an effect of the production of good? Are freaking delusional or what? You really don't want me to knock you off that soap box, my husband will be the first to point out I broke his collar bone with a cast iron frying pan once, and he learned. You on the other hand really aren't worth the energy to raise my hand. Sue me.....what a freakin' joke!

I am aware that New Yorkers are somewhat excitable, so I shall overlook that aspect of your post and try to extract the gist of what you are trying to convey.

Sorry... I'm stumped.:)

LOL I had enough of the Trump threads and terrorist threads, I wont even bother with this one

Why what happened in the Trump thread? :eek::(:(

I didn't realise how many of my fellow meisters were LGBT! I just get a bit scared about some of these sites how people would respond to gay members. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

me too!!!
pass the popcorn!
and the vodka!

Stockholm is next stop on my European tour.

It's not hate, sweetie, honestly.

Yes, fools usually say that. You were well aware of the rules in this forum, and you knew you would be banned for this.
Good way of spreading the words :)

Have fun in Stockholm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back