Sad news about member Lakandan

Rest in peace my dear friend you will be missed so very much. One of the nicest people i knew. He never had an unkind word to say to anyone. Sending cyber hugs and love to his family and friends.
Yes - this is always tough news to hear - and to bear. Over the past 23 years, we have lost a number of members that we know of, and then there are others who slip away unnoticed. Always very sad.

Some of us can get quite close, and we always have to remember this is much more than a forum but a community.

Here is his first post from May 12, 2012 - nearly a decade ago:
Hi everybody. I'm very happy to join this very honorable forum. I have already read some of the topics being discussed and I find it very enlightening. I was contented just to be reader from the "outside", but I'm missing a lot , especially the screenshots. More power ! ! !

And from there on out, he was seemingly happy. Going through his postings which are mostly in the Screenshots, and Battle of the Slots - his presence was really felt. We tend to forget the joy we have just funnin' around with the games and bantering away with one another. That is the spirit of this forum, and when members like Lakandan go, well lose a piece of this place.

But that is merely the surface. This place was probably just a pasttime for him. We have not a clue on the pain and emptiness his close friends and especially his family members feel. I don't even want to guess the magnitude of hurt people are feeling at the moment in his part of the planet. I can only give my condolences and wish them well, and for them to conjure the strength to deal with losing this person.

Sorry for his family and friends… really sad news.. and it was not so longe time ago he wrote here on the forum😢

May you rest in peace Dan. You'll be sorely missed by everyone at 3Dice .
😢
💔

I just found out about it. I was very close to Dan, we spoke a lot. He was such a great and nice guy. I am totally sad right now and crying a lot.

I found out from 3dice chat, another kind member PM'ed me and let me know cos she knew I was also close to him too. I just can not believe it.

He leaves behind a son and daughter too. 54 is far to young.

RIP my friend and I will always be thinking of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back