RTG Clubworld the leader in listening to players??

bitching and moaning

"
I have. I don't really post anymore, not because I get jumped on, but because I get sick and tired of seeing the same group jump on newbies thinking they are bullshitting, when lately most of the time they weren't. Or go to bed one night with a thread being one page and waking up the next morning to find that same thread is 3 or 4 pages long with someone getting beat up.

It's really pathetic how some people sit behind a computer screen and feel the need to beat someone up over something that is as simple as "they don't agree with what that person is saying". If you are getting sick of it, pass over a particular poster and move on. Wasn't there an ignore button here?"
I agree with you to an extent. I felt myself even doing it a little in the beginning:eek:. I think that opinions are just opinions and not really open for critical debate. As far as the same thing over and over again, so what! Its what we do. When I am with my friends I tend to bitch about the same things over and over, men (no offense to wonderful gentleman of the site), my kids, whatever neighbor is not present at the time. They do the same thing. No matter how many theories my husband has about why our football team was not in the super bowl, or how every sport is fixed I listen, and agree or don't agree(99%), but rarely give negative feedback on their bitching unless invited. Plus I really don't care, it's just venting, and sharing.

I feel the same about the bitching on here. Its just an opinion, why attack it. Plus sometimes the same old bitch resurfaces with a new interesting twist, or thought, as in the OP's case.

Its easier on a public forum than in person to ignore something. Just shake your head in disbelief or amusement and move on. I do it often. I just think that arguing, or diminishing someones bitch and moan in writing because you don't agree, or have heard it all before is not a nice thing to do.

The more crazy, wacky, maybe even true theories the better. I would like to encourage ideas, not discourage newbies for fear of rebuttal. I'm not saying this is always the case though. The minute you start stating your opinion as fact, well attack away folks, and OP's be prepared to defend. Just my 2cents.

I liked high school, did not like being judged for expressing myself. Plus bullies sucked!

Last edited:
So true and things could get pretty hohum around here if there were no contrary ideas for all thinkers to debate. If everyone agreed and kudo'ed everything simultaneously, over and over again, that would get pretty darn old as well.
So lets keep a forum open to all ideas and changes in ideas, we can dissagree or agree, but we shouldn't just slam the door, whether it be a newbie or a seasoned forum member.

Some things may be best handled privately while others things should be open for debate.

bb28:OH for pete's sake....so I'm the bad guy here, cause I dared say what I thought.
bb28, you are neither the bad guy or the victim here. I just find it strange you sit there and accuse me of exactly doing what you have done in the last few postings of your own. None were very informative, or sharing, just discouraging. Check them out and you will see that instead of giving me your thoughts and experiences on whether you have seen recently and if such a small change is going on..you sit there and just plain out dismiss whatever I find interesting in my observations.

I actually was a little excited over this fact hoping that it is what I am thinking and that it will benefit all of us players in the long run because I also get tired of feeding that ugly animal of randoms...and if the random return has changed, then it goes to show that this will give players more of a return in their pocket if all these number crunchers are to be beleived on the rtp and start returning paybacks as it was in the old days..

I just wanted input on this to see if anyone else is noticing these things. But you decided sometime ago nothing I say is worth saying ...as is your usual replies to anything I write.

How about this, instead of dismissing what I am seeing as of no consequence, respond with your own observations instead of unhelpful one liners and join in the sharing of info that is constructive...that wouldn't hurt, now would it or just ignore me?

I do want to point out that it seems others are finally seeing what I have been saying about blackjack a very long time ago...this is why I like interacting on board with my own experiences to see who else is "seeing and experiencing" the same things I have

Not exactly the topic but this caught my eye and I had to ask...
Mavin said she plays at some Microgaming, and I see she is in AZ.
I thought there were no Microgaming who accepted US players anymore?
If there are some....what are they???:D

Thanks!

Not exactly the topic but this caught my eye and I had to ask...
Mavin said she plays at some Microgaming, and I see she is in AZ.
I thought there were no Microgaming who accepted US players anymore?
If there are some....what are they???:D

Thanks!

Hi RedAndi, yes I do play MG and have for many many years. Usually once a member always a member with MG, it is a grandfathered in thing. There has only been a couple I could not go back to since my absence was to long. So if you have previously played MG before we were taken hostage, check with them, some will reset your login and password for you. They only state they do not accept "new" US players. The old ones are still welcome.

I don't think that 'silcnlayc' is the only member here, who continually pushes out the same mantra day-after-day-after-day. There are MANY members here, who say the same thing, again-and-again-and-again, followed by the same knee-jerk responses.

If 'silcnlayc' pushes her perspectives too much, I'm willing to overlook that because I can also appreciate the fact that she has experience playing on line, and that she's willing to post about it. It's not as though she's being applauded by everyone along the way either, so I find that she's put up with a lot of crap as well considering that she still makes an effort to write about her opinions/perspectives stemming from her personal experience.

I would also like to add that my pet peeve with a lot of people, is fake diplomacy. If you said something, and it reads like you meant it, don't backpedal and act as though that it was somehow misinterpreted, you were just being 'nice', or it was just a simple misunderstanding. It's like saying, "I completely respect you, and I'm not trying to be mean, but everything you say is completely wrong, you make no sense, you obviously have a problem with not knowing when to quit, you're a sore loser, and why do you still come here exactly?" False chivalry. And to those who jump-the-gun, and suggest to people that they need to look at themselves in the mirror because maybe they may have a gambling problem, it comes off as though you're either trying to win an argument, trying to save face, or trying to look 'kind' in the saccharin sense of the word. If that person has a problem, they're the ones who'll have to come to the realization that there needs to be a change in their lifestyle.

Steed

Mr. Steed!

As per usual your post is spot on. I have only one problem with it. Nowhere did I see the words "condescending bitches". :p

The rest of you brats need to play nice, ya hear? This forum is one of the best I have ever had the pleasure of belonging to (Well, I love Sucks, too), but I am gonna start getting in trouble with Max if you all keep hurting on each other. Everybody can have hurt feelings here and there, but when it is done so consciously and repetitively, it is ugly.

I'll shut up now, OK?

I have only one problem with it. Nowhere did I see the words "condescending bitches".

a) I wouldn't want to show any gender bias

- because I don't have a 'death wish'

- because that's a field full of landmines that I really don't want to step into

Old Attachment (Invalid)

b) I'll leave that kind of talk for the YouTube crowd; though that would be considered somewhat tame compared to what bile spews out over there (very cruel commentary going on over there)

I'll shut up now, OK?

Please don't, because I'm sure a lot of people appreciate what you've just said. :)

Steed

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back