Resolved RIZK - Comically Awful Customer Support

Najasaki

Keep It Simple, Stupid.
PABaccred
This issue has now been resolved and I can play Pragmatic Play slots at Rizk in real money mode, I'm not entirely sure what the issue was, but it's been fixed.

My thanks to the rep, Alex, for his intervention, I'm not entirely when/if it would have been fixed without his help.
Congrats Chopley! Hopefully we'll get a nice video of some Pragmatic play!

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Yes I'll take a look at their new games next time I do an online slots session video :)

I really quite like Pragmatic's games, nice graphical style and they generally have decent music too, plus as long as you find the top RTP versions (which Rizk run) you're generally looking at 96.5% RTP (or a smidge over) which is pretty decent.

I guess their slots might seem a bit 'basic' or 'old fashioned' for some people's tastes but that's a plus in my book, can't be doing with slots that are like watching a fireworks display every time you get a win of 3.8x stake across three million megaways.

incrediblestuff

SearchingForTheHolyGrail!
webmeister
CAG
Yes I'll take a look at their new games next time I do an online slots session video :)

I really quite like Pragmatic's games, nice graphical style and they generally have decent music too, plus as long as you find the top RTP versions (which Rizk run) you're generally looking at 96.5% RTP (or a smidge over) which is pretty decent.

I guess their slots might seem a bit 'basic' or 'old fashioned' for some people's tastes but that's a plus in my book, can't be doing with slots that are like watching a fireworks display every time you get a win of 3.8x stake across three million megaways.

I have a feeling you will retract that statement soon :)

danofthewibble

I like that they have the "increase the costs of your spins by x% to increase the chance of getting the bonus" setting; not strictly a bonus buy, and possibly skirting the rules a bit. But I think it's a sensible compromise.