Announcement Renaming the PAB section contest! Win $$$!!

Players Arbitration Board

As the PAB is specifically for online gambling, Using a more specific placement to Professional which would have connotations for coverage of other industries. Just feels right to me.

"Branch"
Ooh... Did i come up with an original suggestion?
Did I? Did I?? :oops:
Lot's of fun reading the responses but hey, it's a kinda serious decision Bryan's making and I reckon BRANCH sorta describes the nature and function of that particular CM Forum department.
Donchas all agree?
Yep. I knew you would! :D

Oops.
Just found it also listed among a number of options suggested by JD
No swipe intended mate... ;)

No problem.

I have slept since then... 3 times :eek:

After much contemplation, chit chatting, and figuring out what to do with the "B" word, I came to the decision that it's a tough nut to crack. The perfect word was Bitch, but nothing can really replace it. So I am opting for the following:

I would keep it at Professional Arbitrators as you already have PAB in there ;).

Professional ArBitrators

I'm dropping the "B" and including the "B" in ArBitration. Matter settled. Congrats to MAW3Y - you've won a $50 Amazon gift certificate. Please PM me your email address so I can get this out to you.:thumbsup:

And then there is another matter that Duwayne brought up:

"Professional Arbitrators B****" might not rank as well for players searching for an arbitration service. Whereas: "Player Arbitration Body" could help those looking for help with a gaming related matter...
Excellent point made. It should be "Players" since everything we do is professional anyway. :D And it will help when people are searching for "player arbitration". So please PM me your civilian email address so I can get an Amazon gift certificate to you as well. :D

Job well done guys and gals. I really appreciate the input I had hear. It really goes to show that this website is a real bona fide community that has a say in which goes on here. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back