Primapoker funds confiscations (Lucky Nugget Poker and Poker333)

sweetdenny said:
I dont know if u were in the middle of something or not but as you didnt reply to the pm but posted here i am assuming that i have been at fault. Also your site is saying that Chatmaster has logged onto your site since i Pmed him but not replied to my PM so maybe your right and he is on vacation but likes to read your site while at the poolside and he will reply when he gets back to his desk. Also are you saying you did reveive the PM but have still not replied to it or am i having problems sending PMs if so could you tell me where i am going wrong in sending them.
Yes, I received your PM. Yes, I was in the middle of something and did not immediately reply *gasp*. Yes, I checked Chatmaster's account to see when he last logged in (21 July). No I am not keeping tabs on him.

Just because people don't reply to your PMs doesn't mean they aren't doing something about them.

Three months

Why would a response possibly take three months? A customer's bankroll is tied up for three months for an investigation? I think I will withdraw much of my funds from Prima sites.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

tim5ny said:
Originally Posted by sweetdenny
i can only assume that he doesent want to rock the boat and lose the freerolls provided by piggs peak

I haven't read any further yet on this thread.... but I can tell you sweetdenny that you just lit a fire under your own ass with that remark. When Bryan sees it you'd better run for cover because you've just ordered a large can of whoop-ass to be opened on you. Good Luck! ( and I hope you never need his services ) :)
Where did that come from? :what:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back