prepaid visa

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
I just wanna vent. Depositing options for Hong Kong players are already limited and recently I discovered a bank lauching debit cards so I thought that it might just do the trick. I am tired of wiring funds to ecocard which comes wioth some charges amounting to nearly $30 and split between my bank and ecocard's processor.

However, while a debit card is widely used elsewhere its not the case here. I bought one yesterday and was promised I could use it today. Checked balance and it was 0 although was assured by the bank I could use it today. Contacted them again and they claimed I had funds in my account ready for use though it wasnt shown on their system yet. So, to test the waters, I went to purchase $1.5 worth of goodies online only to be rejected. Contacted bank again and was told the card was not valid for online transactions. It was clearly stated that the card could be used to make purchases worldwide so WTF.

Seems like Hong Kong is behind the times with regard to these products though we are branded as a top commercial city.

Rant over in the meantime.

You should move to Canada. ;)

I'm kidding, man. I feel your pain. Everyone from everywhere suffers episodes of ridiculousness. You have found one of them, like everyone else. Chin up, friend. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back