pitch a bitch form

helwel

Dormant account
I filled out a pitch a bitch form yesterday evening. Did you get it? Should I do another one? Message said you would get back shortly. I waited over 2 hours and nothing happened. You said you could only do it once. Please let me know. Thank you, helwel - Helen Welch

Two hours???

Do you think Bryan or Max pushes a button and your issue is solved?

Jeez... Give them a chance... These things take time... after all they are not getting paid to help you they use their OWN time and effort to help you out... and your not the only person they help out... so take a chill pill.

These guys are the best and they will do what they can... when they can.

los0 has the right of it: 2 hours is hardly time to receive the thing never mind do much about it.

Usual time to _process_ a PAB is 0-3 days depending on the situation, availability of the reps, etc. Plus Bryan is away today so I'm running double-duty. Time to work a PAB to it's conclusion is typically 1-4 weeks though some can take months, again depending on the situation.

I'll let you know via email once I've submitted your PAB.

PAB form

I am so sorry, I didn't know. It said shortly so I thought you just might come back and say you got my form, thats all. I,m new here, still learning. I love this site. Thank you for everything, helwel- Helen Welch

No worries, live and learn. You'll hear from me soon (tomorrow-ish :D ) re: the PAB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back